810 Users Online
Bing

Gasoline in my veins (m) — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 11 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iris Dayheart
Mature: breeding thread

The dark woman's pelt felt like there were embers burning just beneath the surface. It wasn't her first season but she still didn't like it. Everything felt more intense this time of the year. Her emotions felt like a live wire, easy to set off in any direction. Scents were more distracting and if she paid attention she could sometimes catch the smells of others caught in the season like she was.

Laying near the edge of what likely would be a small waterfall once the waters finished unthawing Iris chewed on a rib bone that she had found to crack it open. It had probably come from a deer or one of the goats she had seen on the mountain side. Regardless she wasn't going to turn down a chance at the sweet marrow within. Especially when it offered as a distraction from the heat that flickered beneath her fur.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2024, 02:50 AM by Iris.)
Played by WildFlower who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
It was the best time of the year for a lone male on the prowl for some fun. The tantalizing scents in the air wafted into his nostrils, delighting his senses. He could do whatever he wanted with no strings attached because he didn't have anyone to disapprove. It was his first season and he was eager to explore his appetite. He wouldn't have minded running into the male from the Orchard again, but he'd take what came his way. To his surprise, it was the dime-a-dozen female again. He rolled his honey eyes, considering skipping the interaction, but caught wind of the tale-tell smell. His father had told him about how it made the females nutty. That they'd act differently, and want more attention than normal. The explanation had been from an annoyed stance. Cashew though, just saw an opportunity, he'd grown to learn about the birds and bees. To a degree that was, he'd learned the rest from another youngster who didn't have the most accurate information. Consequences were out of mind as he made his way to Iris.

He strolled into line of sight with an air of confidence. He was a pretty boy, and he knew it. The care he put into his appearance was evident with his pelt being freshly groomed. He didn't think to mind the fact she was busy chewing on something. He came right on up, stopping a wolf length away from her, <b>"Howdy."</b> His deep voice rolled out casually. He couldn't help but think she could repay him for an earlier favor.
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2024, 06:40 AM by Cashew.)
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Inactive No Rank
Iris Dayheart
Iris chewed on the rib, getting it back by her molars in an effort to try and crack it open. Her attention focused on the potential treat so she didn't immediately notice that someone was coming up to her until they were in sight. She immediately the oddly friendly male she had met awhile back.

The dark woman letting her gaze drift over his frame, silently blaming the season for how she eyed him. Absentmindedly she licked the bone before focusing purely on him. His fur was in a much better shape now than what it had been when he had climbed out of that log he had been holed up in. She could admit that he actually looked pretty decent without bits of snow and wood stuck to him.

"Cashew." She greeted with a tip of her head, part of her wanting to snip at him. Partly because she was starting to think that maybe anytime she was around him she would want to. The other part was because she was pretty sure she knew what had drawn him. "You look like life has been treating you well." She said not immediately getting up and instead remained laying down though her tail gave a slight wag.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
His glance cast downwards onto her treat, uninterested in the bone himself. He'd come here for something else and he'd already given her a meal. So he was being gentlemanly, wasn't he? Inwardly he snickered. His ego merely inflated as golden eyes traveled down his lanky frame. "Like what you see?" The words rolled off his tongue playfully.

"Iris" he replied while casually lowering himself to sprawl out. He made himself comfortable before returning his attention to her. His nostrils flared, and he fought to keep his cool, doing such was proving challenging for the young bachelor. He didn't want to make a fool of himself and that was the only thing holding him back from shooting his shot. He was definitely out of her league, but he couldn't just expect her to fling herself onto him. He'd have to charm her first, even if he thought himself to be devilishly handsome.

Cashew acknowledged her comment with a nod, "Can't complain, how have you been darlin'?"
Inactive No Rank
Iris Dayheart
A huff of amusement left her at being called out for eyeing him like he was a prime steak. "I doubt you need me to tell you you're easy on the eyes, but yes I do." She could at the very least admit that much, especially since she kept watching him as he sprawled out comfortably near her.

"Frustrated." She divulged to him. "The first being that blasted mountain. I feel like I spend more time walking down the thing than I do going up." Her ears had swept back with obvious annoyance at the large mountain. Snow melting and refreezing had made areas slick and in some cases unaccessible. The dark woman had gone up so many times only to have to turn right back around, at this point she might just end up waiting for warmer weather.

The dark woman tipped her head in consideration as she stared at him. "You wouldn't be able to help with the mountain but perhaps you would be willing to help my other frustration?" She questioned slowly. The idea of satisfying that heat under her pelt for a time more than a little tempting.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
His ear flicked in amusement at her witty reply, a smirk forming on his lips. It was always nice to be called attractive out loud. To know it was one thing, to hear it was another, "Thank you Darlin'." He cooed, shuffling against the ground to get closer to her. Cashew gave her his full attention as she spoke. Keeping his mouth shut to get what he was truly after. Of course he wanted to interrupt her. She was talking far too much. He wasn't here to chit-chat with the dark wolf. "I'm sorry things aren't going how you want, perhaps try after the snow melts?" The suggestion was offered politely with carefully chosen words.

When she spoke again his ears swiveled forward slowly and his smirk grew in size. Wordlessly he rose to his paws before planting himself alongside the woman. With a gentle touch, he started to groom the fur on her neck and worked his way to an ear, offering a cheeky whisper, "Of course."
Inactive No Rank
Iris Dayheart

"I think perhaps I will or at the very least try a different route up." Iris said watching him intently. She could see the politeness and how fake it felt but her to her ears but she was more interested now in how he could help her.

The dark woman remained laying as he approached and began to groom her. A soft laugh escaped her at his cheeky whisper. There weren't any words to said from her though. Only actions.

~Fade~