608 Users Online
Bing, Google

it's the body bag game — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
EUNA VALLE

The wolf's fur bristled to the point that from head to tail she resembled a porcupine. Her lips puckered, ears shooting forward with a hard stare that dared him to move. Then he did. Euna snarled, making her advancement. He'd disrespected her brother, and worse, her! Who did he think he was to growl at her like that? She was going to show him what a Valle was made of.

Euna skidded to a halt at her brother's interjection, "Fuck off!" She shouted with emotions high from the all-consuming rage. Her blood was boiling and all she wanted was to sink her teeth into Asmund.  Unable to see her target her breathing slowed. Her eyes shifted to meet her brother as realization hit her. Her ears flattened. She took a step back with her head lowering. His voice caused her to further shrink away."But he-" Her attempt to interrupt was futile. This was unfair! He had yelled at Eros and snapped at her! Couldn't he see that the other wolf was to blame? She'd come here to help him! Frustrated tears pooled in her eyes.

"I need you to find Viorel and tell him what happened, it's critical and you're the fastest one here."

Being given a task softened the blow. Euna assumed critical meant important, and her damaged ego took a boost. "I am?" She asked perking back up. Her tail gave an energetic wag. "I am!" She squealed proudly before turning tail to seek out the other alpha. She wasn't particularly fond of Viorel, but at least she was doing something critical.

Euna Exit to find Viorel, open to re-entering thread with him.
(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2024, 04:39 AM by Eros. Edit Reason: fixed coding )
One Kiss away from Killing
[Image: WELm8B4.png]BACK OFF, I'LL TAKE YOU ON, HEADSTRONG TAKE ON ANYONE
Played by Cade who has 499 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
HANDLE YOUR OWN WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN

Eros was immensely grateful that Euna obliged him, especially after her second outburst. It had been her body language that had saved her from an immediate reprimand, clearly communicating not only that she had reacted out of surprise and had not meant to turn her anger onto him, but also that she recognized the severity of the trespass.

"I am so sorry," he apologized to Sage in his sister's place, still thoroughly embarrassed by her behavior.

"I'm going to talk to her. It just, doesn't do any good when she's all worked up like that..."

It sounded like an excuse, even when he knew it to be the truth. Euna might have been deeply wrong, but she genuinely thought she was doing right. Eros couldn't just smack her down when that was the case, wanting dearly instead for her to be given the benefit of the doubt and to feel supported even when being corrected. He hoped that Sage could understand, but he also knew that she had already experienced more than her share of bullying. He wouldn't be able to blame her if she wasn't willing to be so forgiving.

"Yes you were," he then followed her compliment for Asmund, tail wagging as he looked down at the younger wolf proudly. He knew his father would be pleased as well, though Eros did wish Az hadn't had to take on a cougar alone, no matter how small it had been. He didn't want anyone getting hurt.

"C'mon, let's get you tended to."

BECOME A MAN WHEN YOU HANDLE YOUR OWN
(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2024, 04:41 AM by Asmund.)
Played by Cade who has 101 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Asmund Ingerssen Valle
I'M STILL BREATHING, I'M STILL BREATHING
(I knew what I wanted, I went in and got it, did all of the things that you said that I wouldn't)

'Is it bad?'

He opened his eyes to look sideways at Sage, someone who hadn't shown him much care or attention before. Still, she'd come when he'd cried out even if it was too late to stop his getting cut up, and that counted for something. The closer she got though, the more his fur prickled. Eros had been around as long as he could remember, even in the fuzziest of memories when Asmund and his little family hadn't even been a proper part of the pack. While having some time under her belt, Sage on the other paw was still far more new to him, and so her proximity caused him unease.

Then she spoke again, 'You were brave.'

Asmund blinked in surprise, feeling heat rise up from his chest to his face. He was... ? Yeah... he was! He was brave. Eros confirmed it as well, and the younger wolf's tail began to wag despite the pain all across his body. He flinched only when Sage's touch came, but it didn't douse his pleasure completely. He continued to smile, and was happy to fall into step with Eros as the alpha began to lead the way toward the infirmary.

(I told you that I would never be forgotten, and all in spite of you I'm alive, you took it all but)
I'M STILL BREATHING, I'M STILL BREATHING
(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2024, 04:57 AM by Asmund.)
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
SAGE HERVOK

Sage shrugged her shoulders in a wolfish way, "That's just Euna being Euna."  Eros didn't need to apologize for something she'd grown used to. Besides it was probably the parent's place to correct the behavior and therefore not his fault. She wasn't too sure how that worked with alpha vs parents. Nor did she dwell on the thought long.

She remained oblivious to any discomfort Asmund felt by her nearness. Her tail wagged faster when Eros seconded her compliment. Az seemed to light up at the praise, and she'd wondered if it was something he needed. Had she been concluding him weird as a cop-out instead of fulfilling the needs of a packmate? She'd try to make a better effort for him, especially given her rising status within the Backwater. She fell into step beside the male, giving him his space. She remained present to offer herself if he needed assistance walking. FADE

[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]