a man for all seasons — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 201 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle
she wants to be 'hunted' her goal isn't to actually stay away from him <3

i am a dark red liver stretched out on the rocks
All the poison, I convert it and I turn it to love

Why would she wait? This was a way to be tested, to be toyed, to either be pleased or displeased.

Isla had kept up her speed until soon enough she was certain she no longer heard him close. His voice called out while she slowed down to hide. He had been so quick to brag about his nose that she wanted to see how well he might use it when pushed to. She would be no doe ready to be hunted or a carcass that needed to be scented so she could be scavenged.

Her scent had become a blanket of the Falls' scents. Would he pick out her freshest trail? Could he follow her down to where she hid beneath a rocky overhang now?

Her heart thundered in her chest as she crouched near the ground. Practically prepared to pounce.

Played by Tuft who has 33 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Toklo Finglaise
{ooc} Oh! That makes sense! Thanks for letting me know! [/ooc}

Toklo turned around a couple of times, trying to think of what to do. Duh! Toklo could use his nose! He'd been bragging about how good of a smeller he was, now was his chance to prove himself!

Toklo put his nose to the ground, sniffing the sniffing the surrounding area like a bloodhound. Almost immediately, he found the scent of the pack. The heavy scent of pine needles was a dead giveaway. Since he knew that Isla and him were the only ones out here, he knew that this scent must have been Isla's.

He quickly made his way through that the thick forest, until he eventually spotted her.

"HA! I found you! Told you I had the best nose out there!" Toklo exclaimed.

Played by becca who has 201 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle
Proud and impressed were not words she used for others.

At most she was pleased, but it spread warmly through her chest. It did not mean he had the best nose, of course, but it proved he had not lied entirely. Perhaps she would drag him out proper sometime to scavenge or track.

Regardless for now she only flashed him a wild grin, toothy and sharp as she aimed to bump her shoulder into him. Hardly gentle but she did not aim to shove him over outright either.

This was her own brand of kindness.

She would be content to show him around proper before they parted ways. Then she might even seek him out again...