(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Google, Bing

Dime a Dozen — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
Cashew's front legs slid down and his belly met the cold snow. He picked a frozen clump off his leg with his incisors before crossing his paws. "Don't think too long." He spoke teasingly towards the slightly older wolf.

An intrigued ooo came out like a soft coo from his dark lips as they took on an o shape. He wagged his tail, "I bet they enjoy submitting to you." He gave a flirty wink, oblivious to how over the top his comment was. Cashew let the comment roll down his back like a duck would raindrops. He didn't have to explain himself to anyone, and he was starting to see less and less opportunity with Mister Kill Joy. Still, he liked the male's company as opposed to rude a tude tude Iris. "They'll find me sooner or later." He spoke with an air of confidence before adding, " And if they don't, I'm a grown man now, fully capable on my own." It was clear that the boy simply didn't understand the reality. The idea of never seeing his loved ones again hadn't quite gripped him. Were it to dawn on him, perhaps his undying optimism would waiver.
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Played by Cade who has 496 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
'Don't think too long.'

Eros did quite like that voice of his, especially when it took on that kind of lilt. He let his eyes wander over their surroundings, considering just how alone he wanted to deem them to be. If he'd be able to get away with having a little reckless fun. It was, after all, the first time Seri wasn't around to chase his suitors off, maybe the only benefit to him being gone.

'I bet they enjoy submitting to you.'

Clearly that one had nothing to actually do with his packmates, and his face burned with abashment that he tried not to show, stifling an unnerved laugh somewhere in his throat. He got back onto his paws, mind about made up. It wouldn't hurt to be a little spontaneous and do something just for himself, right? Let off steam, forget about everything else a while. It had done him well enough as a teenager.

He moved closer, enough so to take a few steps over Cashew's spindly legs and narrow waist, each slow and deliberate. His bright eyes sought the other wolf's gaze, almost challenging.

"Well now, that I don't doubt."
Played by WildFlower who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
Cashew's eyes lit up as the tawny wolf drew near, watching his every move. One paw going here then there until he was beneath and Eros above. His breath hitched in the back of his throat with anticipation. Maybe this wolf wasn't a killjoy. The man stood over him, bright citrus eyes daring him to respond. The words washed over him like praise and he soaked them in. A pleasant rumble came deep from within his chest almost like the purr of a pleased feline. He leaned forward to lick Eros's chin suggestively. "I thought it's dinner first?" He chuckled, winking one more, "I'll settle for a rain check."

Fade
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player