(See All?) Announcements
1,566 Users Online
Bing, Isla, Google, Magg

and i'm supplying coffins — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 496 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Backdated to March 5th, after this thread. For @Euna only.
HANDLE YOUR OWN WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN

Eros had transferred Asmund's care to @Clover and @Oleander, choosing to not tell his mother about Euna's rudeness yet. He wanted to talk to her first, wanted to have some kind of resolution himself instead of just dumping it into Ma's lap. After all, before they all knew it, the kids were going to be yearlings. Subject to pack law and Eros' authority not just as their older brother, but as their alpha. Maybe he should be doing more himself to prepare them for that transition.

He would find her and @Viorel both, making sure his father had indeed gotten the necessary information and now knew that Asmund was safely tucked away in the infirmary before asking Euna to take a walk with him. It wasn't until he was certain that they were alone that he would speak up again.

"Euna... how do you think Sage felt, when you yelled at her to shut up?"

BECOME A MAN WHEN YOU HANDLE YOUR OWN
(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2024, 07:59 AM by Eros.)
Played by WildFlower who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
EUNA VALLE

Euna felt bad about yelling at her brother. It wasn't like bickering with her littermates, she liked him. He was cool. She had just wanted to defend him and got heated. Asmund had just been too disrespectful! Honestly, it wasn't her fault given what he did!

An unfamiliar sensation formed in the pit of her belly when Eros asked her to walk with him. It made her insides hurt. That was, until he spoke, and her face shifted into bewilderment. "Why does that matter? She asked. It's just Sage, she's not special. The bitter thought swirled around her brain. She didn't want to give in to the conversation's direction, but this was her big Bubby. The pup sighed and tried to imagine how the Hervok might've felt. After a short-lived moment, she gave her final answer, "I dunno and I don't care."

One Kiss away from Killing
[Image: WELm8B4.png]BACK OFF, I'LL TAKE YOU ON, HEADSTRONG TAKE ON ANYONE
Played by Cade who has 496 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
HANDLE YOUR OWN WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN

There were many possible explanations for the way Euna and her sister acted. Eros always hoped that they simply didn't understand the impact their actions and words had on others, that they just needed help slowing down and recognizing others' needs and boundaries. His sister's response had been what he hadn't wanted to hear.

'I don't care.'

The words made his skin prickle as she spoke them, the implications so foreign and un-wolf-like to him that he found them repugnant. She was still young, but they were creeping ever closer to the point where such callousness could no longer be written off as ignorance. If she didn't care about feelings, he would have to find something else that did concern her, because the behavior could not continue.

"That's a problem, Euna."

His voice, while still not harsh, was the firmest he'd ever held with her or any of her siblings. He raised his chin, now an authority figure rather than her buddy. He was to be listened to, and any backtalking would be sternly spoken over.

"You are growing up. I can no longer look the other way while you bully and belittle your pack mates, wolves who have protected and provided for you from the day you were born. Whether you care or not, you are hurting others and it isn't acceptable."

He would pause only then, now giving her room to respond.

BECOME A MAN WHEN YOU HANDLE YOUR OWN
(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2024, 04:24 AM by Eros.)
Played by WildFlower who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
EUNA VALLE

She kept pace with him, confident in her choice of words. It didn't matter what Sage felt because she was beneath her. She wasn't even family, after all. Just another body to tend to the pack's innermost circle. Euna knew her brother would understand, it's not like he actually cared for that girl. She was nothing but a body.

He threw the pup for a loop. Her head tilted to the side as if he was speaking another language. "Wh-" She tried to ask before her words were drowned out. He always let her speak! A spark of anger ignited, why was he being this way? She was his sister! She was important! She! Her! A frustrated growl rumbled from her throat. Her brows knitted together tightly as he lifted himself like he would towards others. Euna was dually insulted.

Finally he stopped speaking so she could spew out her opinion on the matter. First, she addressed his accusation, "I'm not a bully!" Tori was a bully, not her, how could he not know that? She just wanted to be above everyone to show them how she was better. Her next concern with addressed with a sneer, "I thought that's their job? To service me." That's what he'd talked about before right? The lower wolves serviced the higher and vice versa! Her service was assisting Asmund. "I helped Asmund! I did a service!" While not necessarily yelling, her voice was sharp and a clear indicator of her frustration. Lastly, she wasn't the only one 'hurting' others." But Asmund started it." She stated matter of fact,"That's not fair, he yelled at you, I was sticking up for you. I was doing you a service! Then stupid Sage got in the way! She's always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong."

One Kiss away from Killing
[Image: WELm8B4.png]BACK OFF, I'LL TAKE YOU ON, HEADSTRONG TAKE ON ANYONE