Ipnos
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Greyer
.... current characters: Oleander, Anatole, Towser + Adelard
.... how you found us: Google search
.... your character's initial fight stats: GHOST
....a role play sample (200+ words):
Oleander from {461414}

Oleander grew still as Sage whispered in his ear. There would be no argument or resistance then, on her part, where safety was concerned. For that, he was more than grateful. In regards to her mother, though, that was another thing...

The Valle held his tail as Sage's gaze returned to the older woman. "Let's," she agreed. A satisfied thunder of a growl rumbled from Oleander's chest. Sage's mother said nothing. No introduction, no comeback, or retaliation. Nothing. He assumed then that the duo had been estranged or something of the sort. Without any context, he couldn't piece any of it together. It was Sage's business, so he left it at that. To support his superior and pack mate meant to mirror her. Physically and emotionally. He made a mental note that he would have to be wary of her. Maybe go as far as to keep away unless Sage needed him to intervene.

Soon enough they were walking towards the Backwater, Oleander's gait slow and steady. He matched Sage's steps, hoping what pain she felt wasn't too great since the last time they had spoken. While Nia followed behind, he leveled his head with Sage's. He lightly leaned back into her and nuzzled his temple to hers, eyes closing for a split second as they strode. "You'd better fill me in on all this," he whispered, the warning gravelly in his throat. "Because I will fight her tooth and nail before she takes you away from me..."

and finally a bit about your character...
Optimist, goofball, easy-going... Ipnos is here to party despite being a bit out of his depth~