Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 201 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle
heat thread 1/?
m for breeding

i am a dark red liver stretched out on the rocks
All the poison, I convert it and I turn it to love

She went beyond the Falls. It seemed the most logical way, perhaps.

The place she discovered might have been beautiful in the heat of spring and summer. As it stood now, it was a clearing of snow in the grand woodlands. The night had already fell across the land and she had come alive with it. Inclined to make a little bit of a ruckus. She offered the occasional low grunt and even went as far as to kick up some snow.

Whenever she thought she might have heard something stir, she was prepared to lock her attention upon it. They would either help her or she would chase them off.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2024, 03:42 PM by Isla.)
Played by WildFlower who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
The man now understood Iris's frustration after having failed to climb the mountain. He'd given it one solid attempt before opting not to hurt himself. There was much more to explore in these lands, the mountain could wait. It wasn't going anywhere. Cashew had set out in a random direction. Walking for days mindlessly sightseeing and not running into anyone new. His time with Eros had been fun, as well as miss dime a dozen, but now he was bored and lonely. So much walking and so few faces.

His eyes drifted skyward, peering into the dark abyss of the night. He figured it was time to find shelter and bed down. A rustling in the distance caught his attention. He glanced about the tall trees, searching for the source. Then came a grunt and he started walking closer in curiosity. The smell wafted his way,  enticing with the promise of more fun. The male smirked, quickening his pace to go and find the female.

Cashew came to the snow-laden clearing and stopped to watch the woman. He wasn't sure what she was doing, digging around in the snow, but she seemed distressed. He wagged his tail and spoke with a deep southern drawl, "In need of a little assistance?" He winked at the woman. The Lakewood man-child approached her with a flirtatious air of confidence.
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Isla Valle
She eyed him.

Large, healthy, not outright ugly. Although she would be damned if anything she brought into this world turned out to not look like her, her triplet siblings or her father. Genes had certainly been strong enough so far. Why would they halt with her?

His voice was accented in a way that had her stare at him for a moment. Where he might have been from mattered next to none.

Isla wanted to know if he had strength though.

She charged right at him and wanted to see how he would react. Admittedly she had not decided if she would stop before their possible collide or not.
Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
The she wolf was prettier than Iris, but not as beautiful as Koko had been. She looked at him with piercing grey-blue eyes. The way she stared was unnerving, at first, Cashew had puffed up thinking she was checking him out. Then he realized that she was still...staring. His ears drew back slightly, unsure of the situation.

The woman rushed him and Cashew had only enough time to prepare his body for impact. She barreled into him, his body bending with the blow. He stayed upright and didn't move a paw. A singular brow arched, "That's an odd way to say hello," his voice was unamused but he refused to show her any aggression. If she wasn't down to get dirty that was fine but he wasn't going to fight her unless he had to.
Isla Valle

She had not ran him over entirely. Which raised a warm sound in her throat, somewhere between a rumble and a growl. Her tail waved behind her, arched over her back. He was unaligned with any others from what she could pluck from his scent. Alone.

She might have envied such a thing a month or two ago. Now she had been given something great and grand from Finely. A blessing to forge forward with her own future. This all would only just be the start of it. Even the thought of her future was enough that riled her with confidence and inspiration.

Her teeth reached to tug at tufts of fur around his neck.

Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
His ear flickered in confusion. The woman went from attacking him to being friendly. He thought on it briefly before chalking it all up to hormones. He'd yet to be graced with her voice, meaning she either had none or wanted quiet. His lips sealed despite the plethora of comments bouncing about his boyish brain. His tail mirrored hers as he looked down at the smaller wolf. She moved to pull his fur. The man did not flinch away from her touch. He observed her, trying to decide if she wanted to play with him or was simply moody.

Cashew responded with playfulness, gently nipping her ear if she'd allow him.  He viewed a lighthearted game as an opportunity to get what he truly desired. The Lakewood risked closing in to try and touch her.  If she remained, he ran his incisors down her spine in a scratching motion. His brown eyes cast a glance over his shoulder.
Isla Valle

His teeth down her spine served its purpose.

She snarled, but the sound teetered more on something playful other than outright violent. She had a clear cut mission in her mind, laid out for her future. For the future of those who would come after her too. This would be a conquest in every way.

She invited him with a wave of her tail. The rest could be figured out as they went...

Inactive No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
Cashew stood there, waiting to see if she'd bite him back and engage in the game. He tilted his head at her vocalization. It was playful but harsh. He had so many questions about the mysterious woman. His gaze trailed up her back taking in her beauty in one slow sweep. She was not half bad-looking. While her grey eyes were cold and calculating, the shade of them was nice. Her quietness was strangely alluring.

His questions faded away with the wave of her tail. An invitation he would not decline. Tonight would be a fun night for him after all. That was all this was to the boy. Fun without the responsibility that came after.

FADE