bad baby on my heavenly side — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 68 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater Pup
Torianna Valle
It's time to strap our boots on
Conquest
This is a perfect day to die

Even as he complimented her choices, they felt wrong. She felt like she should not hesitate to run across the borders… that she should hold no loyalty to the wolves of whom they belonged and yet she did. Only time would help her understand the attachment she felt to it, and even her brother could not speed up the time it would take for her to process it.

A Valle’s only as good as their word. Was that pride? The faintest hints of it? Something about it sent a disgustingly warm fuzzy feeling down her spine even if the moment were fleeting, and once more she did not know how to feel about it, or how to feel about the wolf in front of her.

“Not far, just in the outlying territory…” She stated, perhaps thinking wistfully that he was going to be hiding out someplace nearby, not truly capable of leaving them. The father she knew would never… so why had he left? “I will… you promise you won’t tell Vi or Eros?” She asked, a still cautious approach. “I won’t be long… I will be back long before nightfall.” She would make a promise… one she intended to keep, to be a Valle worthy of her word.

[Image: EMlxZQq.png]
Played by Greyer who has 134 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater V. Medic
Oleander Valle
It seemed something clicked in Tori’s mind as she pondered about Valles and the words they kept. For Oleander it wasn’t exactly pride, but simple truth. Yes, he did what was right and noble and expected of him. But he, too, harbored a selfishness and greed that mirrored hers. If a Valle promised, threatened, rued, or swore… one better watch their step and hold their tongue. He hoped she’d understand that in time. On her own terms.

“I will…” she agreed, ”you promise you won’t tell Vi or Eros?” The girl was still cautious and righteously so. Oleander mused that if she had been Eros’ full-sister, he might have gone off and told the Leader of her little venture. However, considering she was related to him through Clover, he knew to put his loyalty. ”I promise.”

“I won’t be long… I will be back long before nightfall.”

“Then I will wait for you.” He tilted his head to signal that she was burning daylight. “Be safe out there, Tori.” A small wink from the Medic, “come back in one piece.”[/b] A little romp alone never hurt anyone after all.
they say pray it away, i swear,
OLEANDER VALLE
that I'll never be a saint, no way
Played by Tasha who has 68 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater Pup
Torianna Valle
It's time to strap our boots on
Conquest
This is a perfect day to die

Her brother promised… and if a Valle was truly only as good as their word… then she would find out whether or not Oleander was good. The idea of good used to disgust her, and yet it did not in this moment. In this moment, she appreciated what it could do for her, which was get her across the borders to do a sweep of the area for her dad, even if it was in vain.

“Thank you. I will.” And she would be back soon. She moved away and headed towards the border, but not before moving over to her brother, offering the rare friendly bump to his shoulder to show her gratitude before turning to disappear in the distance. She would only be gone a couple of hours, and return hopefully before anyone noticed… regretfully empty handed.

Fade

[Image: EMlxZQq.png]