house on the hill — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 44 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Nadine had started with learning the physical nature of the pack… the borders, common hunting paths, the locations of the caches. In order to properly find her way around, it had taken a few days. Now that she felt comfortable with navigation, it was the social aspects that she was focused on. Her mother had always told her it was important to understand everything, and everyone, if she was going to be successful in her role. She had the everything, but now it was time for the everyone. She held a strangely plump rabbit in her jaws. She had been shocked to find one in such a state given how new the spring weather was.

Paradise Falls was beautiful, and had rich land. It was no wonder the pack was doing well. A smile found her maw as she caught sight of fur moving away from her, letting out a woof to alert the other of her presence as she moved to set the rabbit down. Though she was a more formal individual, she most certainly knew how to talk. She knew how to converse with others, and she understood the value of a first impression so her tail also wagged in a friendly manner.