Google, Bing, Hazelnut

Jadon - rejoin
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: molo
.... current characters: Jadon
.... how you found us: returning from hiatus
.... your character's initial fight stats: — should be set
....a role play sample (200+ words):

Given a moment to process things now, Mav found himself just a tad surprised at how nice this kid was, at least so far. There weren’t very many canines that would thank someone for anything. More often than not one was told to get lost, or some such iteration of the phrase, typically far less pleasant at that.

He couldn’t help but wonder what circumstances had forced her into the gangs, and why she chose to stay to endure day after day of torment. But those were questions likely best saved for a different time and place.

Right, the kid agreed - prompting the shepherd to begin heading back for the alley he’d originally come from, after one last careful look around to check that they didn’t have any unwanted observers. The coast seemed clear, for now, but he wasn’t willing to take any chances, and set a swift pace forth.

One of Maverick’s ears swivelled back to catch Kaiyu’s next inquiry. Hang you with you.. That was.. not a request he got very often. And it had him flashing her a bemused look, though considering the circumstances, the shepherd supposed it shouldn’t have surprised him as much as it did. ”Certainly. I do not mind,” he agreed, albeit a bit tentatively, casting a quick glance towards his company before speaking the next part.

”That won’t get you into trouble with your gang, though, will it?” He of course heard discussions, rumors, and believed he mostly understood how things operated. Certainly how much loyalty could mean - and the last thing he’d want would be to have his presence cause the kid any more trouble. But Mav was not privy to all of their rules, so maybe there were exceptions?

”May I ask what brought you this way? If you’re after something or someone specific, perhaps I can help you find your way..” Perhaps that was a bit of a long shot. Though, hadn’t he heard something about tennis balls?

and finally a bit about your character... back to try again
Hello! Everything is perfect, and Jadon will be accepted into the game on the 24th once the 1 week waiting period between new characters is up. I know Jadon has been with us before, but the waiting period is only waived for characters who were swept in an AC and are coming back at once within the 3-day grace period. ^^