(See All?) Announcements
513 Users Online
Google, Bing

that which is pure I have destroyed — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 199 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle

She pondered it all. Did this mean that Nadine meant to win the favor of Finley? To become something like an advisor and speak on behalf of the leader? Isla could only see it in a devious light, of course. She struggled to imagine anyone who might have wanted to do this out of nothing but goodness and the pride of their home.

And you do this for...the pack as a whole? Or only an individual?

She blinked in a nearly owl-like manner as she soaked it in. She might have tried to cut through in a more blunt manner but she was not prepared to scare off what might come to be a useful wolf to have around.

Played by Tasha who has 44 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Nadine, for all the diplomacy and forethought she put into things, had a sense of childishness about her associated with her age. Apart from the disappearance of her family, she’d had no real trauma… a good life. She did consider the motives of others, but usually did not associate them with nefarious purposes. And so when Isla questioned, she did not follow what the other woman was trying to decipher… not this time.

“I do it for whomever requires it… sometimes it is for the pack as a whole, with the blessing of a leader. Sometimes, it is to mediate between two members of the pack who have strife with one another, making it individuals.” She had mentioned to Finley her interest in diplomacy so she was certain it had to be on the woman’s radar, in addition to being a huntress.

Played by becca who has 199 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle
She was, truly, interested. Fascinated. She saw a chance to perhaps have her own diplomat. Advisor? Well, that would take some time but...

"I am interested to hear, and see, more if you'd allow." Here Isla could worm her way into the heart of Nadine, perhaps. Isla has already given her a home that the woman seemed to mesh well into. Why could they not play aspiring warrior and confidant?

"Perhaps I will guard you on a diplomatic mission, sometime."

Her lips turned, teeth exposed and for all out of place as it looked on her features, Isla smiled at the grey woman.
Played by Tasha who has 44 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

She found herself relatively surprised at the woman’s interest… she seemed more prickly, but Nadine would never hesitate to share her craft with anyone, much less a packmate. She understood it’s importance… and she was beginning to suspect that Isla did too. It would be a disservice to keep such information from her.

A guardian on a diplomatic mission. “You are welcome to learn or observe anytime, Isla.” She offered to her, a gentle nod of her head. “For now, however… good day.” She had a small list of things to do, and she felt the urge for a nap begin to settle in… and so she would leave the Valle to herself, until they meet again.