first-class postal service — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 44 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Upon her return, there was a sense of urgency. Jethro. She, admittedly, was not up to speed on everything given the short time she had been there, but it was clear after her conversation with the man that it was an important message she was delivering. And so, she did not hesitate when she reached the borders to raise her maw, calling for Finley and stressing urgency in her tone that she hoped would be met with speed. She had been repeating the message in her head to ensure she did not forget it… and perhaps this message could build more into talks of a pack role.

Look to the north. It was a constant in her mind. She only hoped that the man spoke the truth, and that the words would make sense to Finley when she was able to convey them. Otherwise, she might look the fool… as she waited, she would pace back and forth, a serious expression on her features as if there was a gravity to the situation at hand.

Played by Ghost who has 203 posts.
Paradise Falls III. Mentor
Finley Lennox

The call from the borders was urgent so the Lennox woman was quick to respond in turn. Fearing the worst, she was relieved when she reached their territory line to see that the yearling was not in any kind of visible peril or physically injured. She really needed to stop assuming the worst every time that someone called for her, but it was proving to be a hard habit to break. It truly felt like the weight of the world rested on her shoulders most days and she spent way too much time just hoping someone else would step up.

She let out a sigh of relief, but still approached with urgency, looking the teen over more closely to ensure she hadn’t missed anything. ”Nadine what’s-” then she realized that she didn’t smell just of Paradise wolves, but a familiar scent also clung to her pelt. Looking around wildly as if he were about to burst out of the treeline she questioned, ”where is he? Is he okay?” Why wasn’t he here with her? Green eyes flashed back to stare at the salt and pepper woman in front of her, desperation wild across her face.

Nadine Daireann
give me your heart

The urgency on her tone had caught the leader off guard when she arrived, but way her question immediately cut off confirmed everything Jethro had said. Finley was familiar enough to recognize him on scent alone. He was who he said he was! Immediately her questions began to flow and she started by nodding to show the answer to his second question. He was indeed okay… at least, she had thought he was. Physically, he seemed fine.

“I was following a hunting trail when I ran into him outside of the border… wasn’t really sure who he was at first, but I’d heard his name a few times in passing.” She was quick to admit her own shortcomings in knowledge. “He asked me if I was from Paradise Falls and when I told him yes, he asked me to pass along a message. ‘Look to the north.’ Said it was for you and only you, and that you would know what it meant. I asked him if he just wanted to come back to the pack borders but he said no, that it was best to pass on the message and go from there.” There was a frown on her features, her curiosity getting the best of her.

“Finley, what’s going on?” She had found herself perplexed when the man rejected her offer to simply return to the borders with her. Was that not the easiest way? The yearling was confused and that was something she did not like being.

Played by Ghost who has 203 posts.
Paradise Falls III. Mentor
Finley Lennox

She had heard his name in passing? Nadine should have known better than that, or had the leader and the other members really dropped the ball that badly that no one had told her they had a missing leader? She couldn’t think about that now, she just needed to go find him. To the north. She knew exactly what he meant, where they had watched their first sunset together and the flames of their relationship had really taken hold.

Nadine needed more answers but all the Lennox woman could offer was a quick synopsis, ”He’s my mate, our leader, he’s been missing since he got attacked by a pack of coyotes.” Her paws were already moving, backing away from the conversation. Green eyes were apologetic, but frantic, ”I’m really sorry Nadine, but I have to go, I have to find him.” Then she turned and was gone, didn’t even look back.

FINLEY EXIT
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart

The fault would fall to no one but Nadine. She had not been the most talkative with her packmates and thus no one had realized she did not know… then again, she herself hadn’t realized there was something to not know otherwise she might have made an effort. Either way, all could be amended… Finley was quick to scurry off with a rushed goodbye, and apology with it and the girl did not take any offense to it.

Their leader, and her mate. Attacked by coyotes. She could fill in the pieces, perhaps by talking to Isla or one of the others… it was understandable now why Finley would be so worried, and she did not blame her one bit for taking off the way she had. Nadine turned towards the pack den, eager to take a rest and process information before she asked someone else for more answers. Answers she likely should have asked about a lot sooner.

Fade