Bing, Google

Juniper
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Pinn
.... current characters: Vanadis, Hazelnut, Vili
.... how you found us: Fate
.... your character's initial fight stats: Should be set
....a role play sample (200+ words):

Vana's ears twitched at the call, but her paws didn't still until she felt Eros' absence at her side. She turned, following his gaze to the tree line, to where Vayko's voice had been. The call itself had been strange, perhaps even sorrowful, and so it surprised her when her son continued his stride. Maybe he was just as unwilling to leave her side as she was his now that they'd been reunited. Or perhaps it was something else that stirred him away from the call. Much had happened, so she'd refrain from making assumptions for now.

The woman couldn't help but smile as her son spoke. Of course he would have earned it, both his current position and the title of combat medic. "I wish I'd been there to see it," All of it. Every last moment. "but I'm so incredibly proud of you, Eros."

Her ears faltered at his question. "It was.. nice to see them, yes." Some more than others and some not at all. "But my family was here." Those at the Loch, they'd always be family, but the family she'd made, the family she'd created.. it was different. "I missed you all so much."

and finally a bit about your character.... She's here for a good time, not a long time (maybe).