(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

trampoline — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Mika
Mika’s eyes widened a little at the way she said their name, playful and with a weight to it - like maybe there was something there worth putting weight to. It was a joke, and Mika knew that, but something about the way it was said had their cheeks heating up anew.

“That’s right - Just Mika, at your service!” they announced in a playful drawl, followed by another bout of laughter. If it wouldn’t have splashed water everywhere, they would’ve flourished.

Adora suddenly seemed more interested in the water than making eye contact.

Will you be in the area for a while? There's a lot to see here.

Originally, they weren’t planning on it, but now…? “I guess it couldn’t hurt t’ stick around for a while,” Mika replied, their tail thumping the ground a few times. “Maybe ya could show me around sometime?” The question was tinged with a bit of hopefulness - Mika found themself not quite as eager to get off the mountain as they had been a few minutes ago.
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2024, 02:01 AM by Mika.)
Played by becca who has 132 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adora Macieo

She recalled easier, warmer times. She recalled roving the lakeside with girls and having that shine of childhood still wrapped around her. Convinced that she could fix anything if only she just tried. It was good to know that not everyone grew up to show only doom and gloom. She battled herself every day to not show it. Unless needed, of course...

I would like that, She could not stop herself from looking back towards Mika's face. You need only call for me and I promise to come see you again as soon as I can.

Adora made no promises she could not keep.

Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Mika
Mika couldn’t help but feel flattered by the attention. There was something about her, something disarming and soothing that left Mika feeling more at ease than they had in ages. Being with other wolves had been nothing but stressful and exhausting for so long that this nearly felt too good to be true.

They wanted to be suspicious, but it was difficult, looking into warm, genuine eyes. This could be the worst idea on earth, but Mika trusted that Adora meant what she said.

“I think I’d like that,” they admitted sheepishly, offering her a genuine smile of their own. They might just take her up on that offer.