(See All?) Announcements
536 Users Online
Google, Bing

Get on your knees and dig up the garden — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silverfrost who has 23 posts.
Paradise Falls XIV. Subordinate
Adrestia Revlis

It was an early morning as Adrestia found herself making her own den. She was happy enough to find a cave close to a stream which she figured would make for a nice area for a clinic. She knew she wasn't a fully-fledged healer yet but she always planned ahead. Once spring came she would work on creating nests and herb storage. She figured she might as well start exploring so she headed out from the cave she chose to be her clinic. She meandered around the land, trying to commit every memory to detail. She stopped for a moment to drink from a stream. She calmly lapped at the water, enjoying the cool feeling on her tongue.

OOC→ poopy starter go!
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Dated 4/8, the morning after Adrestia joined.

Chan was combing through the territory, checking for changes and stopping to catch up with any packmates he happened across. When he picked up the scent of their newest member, he treated her just the same, going out of his way to find her.

"Mornin'," he greeted casually, tail wagging calmly at his heels.

Perhaps it was too early for Adrestia to know yet how she felt about this new place. After all, it had been less than 24-hours since her arrival, and less still since they'd parted after the introductory tour. Still, it only felt polite to inquire, especially as leader.

"How are you settling in so far?"
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Adrestia Revlis

Adrestia looked up as she heard a familiar voice. She dipped her head in respect and gave a small smile. "Greetings, Alpha," she said adjusting her posturing to be on the submissive side but not full on groveling. She still was not completely certain of how things went with leaders. All packs were different and she didn't want to commit a faux de passe. He asked her how she was settling in. "I'm doing well, I found a nice cave to settle in." She didn't take anything slow when it came to getting to work. She didn't want to overstep but she was eager to become a medic for the pack. She wasn't one to lay idle but also she didn't want to be too forceful.

OOC→ lalalala
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
She answered positively, and Chan sunnied a touch. Of course it made him happy when others were too, and he wanted to be able to take them all at face value, to trust that they would be. Life wasn't so simple, unfortunately.

"Glad to hear it," he told her with complete sincerity.

What she had been up to in that precise moment was obvious enough, but he of course had no idea what she foresaw for the rest of her morning, much less the day. Normally, he wouldn't impose himself on others without invitation, but it seemed only polite to offer his company for a bit if she wanted it.

"What are your plans for your first full day in Paradise, if I may ask?"
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2024, 02:39 AM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Adrestia Revlis

Adrestia wondered how forward she could be. They did need healers it seemed. While she trusted women healers more, she didn't discount Chan on the basis of his gender. No, she just didn't think someone could be both a leader and a healer without neglecting one of the very important jobs they had.

"Probably start exploring more of the territory and do some hunting for the pack," she said. "I can't take down much large game but I can hunt rabbits and the like. I've spent so much of my time busy I don't know what to do with myself without something to do," she said. It was the truth.

OOC→ lalalala