Bing, Google

Morven
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Van
.... current characters: Mika, Riven, Nori, Lillia
.... how you found us: <3
.... your character's initial fight stats: Sharpshooter
....a role play sample (200+ words):

Nori had figured, if Jet had stuck around, that she would see him again. She’d dreaded this moment as much as she’d been looking forward to it - she’d missed him, terribly, of course, but there was this fear that clutched at her, that he wouldn’t be as happy to see her as she was to see him.

She couldn’t read him, now. They weren’t kids anymore - they’d both changed so much, and she was aware of that, but it didn’t make it any less scary to face like this.

It was probably stupid to expect Jet to stay on the mountain. It had been years - it wasn’t surprising that he’d moved.

He took a few steps toward her, and Nori was gripped with two very conflicting urges - the first to bolt, to escape this situation and maybe pretend it never happened. The second, and more confusing urge, was to run toward him, to embrace him, like she’d done years ago when they’d reunited after his absence.

She would do neither, but the half-step she took forward betrayed her. It seemed the eagerness she felt upon seeing him again outweighed the fear of judgment and abandonment, of harsh words and scorn.

Her voice was caught in her throat as she struggled to speak. “Yeah, it’s… it’s me,” she managed, a hint of strain to her words. Her throat felt so tight all of a sudden. She wanted to say a lot more - I didn’t mean to leave, and please don’t hate me, and did you miss me as much as I missed you? but nothing felt right.

“I’m so sorry,” she managed eventually, tail drooping and head lowering, but her eyes remained on him. “I can go. I didn’t… I don’t expect you to…” forgive me. “But I am… I’m so sorry.” She didn’t want to make excuses for herself - to over-explain things and make it worse. He must’ve thought she abandoned him.

and finally a bit about your character.... Just a little guy!