327 Users Online
Bing, Eclypse, Google, Riven

we stand tall — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 477 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Corinna Donata

Gone Tomorrow

They came, quick to answer their mother's call. It brought a smile to her lips, though and almost bittersweet one. It wouldn't be much longer before they themselves were adults, and could very well decide to fight back or disregard her requests. So Corinna would cherish this moment, in the hopes that her family would remain intact for just a while longer. Licking Kisla's ears as the girl brushed up against her belly, Cori chuckled at the question. "I won't know that until they're born. But I think you might have a sister to play with, soon." She couldn't possibly know, but the chances were certainly good that she would bring into the world another daughter, a second River princess. Leaning over to nudge Fenru's cheek, she smiled at him. "I think you'll realize how big you are and how much you've grown, once you see them. You'll never believe you were once that small." It was a strange feeling, realizing just how small one had once been in the world. It altered perspectives, and hopefully would in a positive way. Smiling contently at them, Corinna turned her attention back to the diggers, approval of their progress clear on her face. It would take time, but they were a pack, and there was no doubt they would come through for her.