(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

Calling All Girls — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
OOC: Ok, I’m not sure how things are going to go at the Hollow so I’ll keep it vague beyond the wounds he got fighting Jedd. All PPers welcome ;)

<blockquote>Blasted bloody mountains.

The large male was hardly suited for flat ground, but these inclines were leaving his battered body breathless. He had scaled the mountain once, he had met Athena and Hawke here what felt like an age ago. He had no idea what had happened to the girl.

He shook to scare the flies from his wounds. His ear was torn, his flank wound re-opened and carrying a mild infection judging from the itch and burn. Not to mention all the cuts and scrapes and bruises. He had left the Hollow and came to the last place he had seen the dark male. Where they had discussed the future. Ideally, he wanted to be as far away from pregnant bitches and that god awful hackle raising stench they carried with them. Realistically, he needed patching up.

And so he had continued beyond the heights. Parched and sore, his nose which was questionable at the best of times, was working overtime to catch even the slightest hint of Rhysis. Instead, a sudden gust of wind bought the scent of water to him and he forced himself to continue on. When the water came into sight he paused for a moment, wondering if it was merely a mirage, until another breeze confirmed his suspicion. Pushing his exhaustion aside, he made his way to the lakes edge and lowered his head to drink greedily. So absorbed was he in the presence of the water that he didn’t notice the wolf sneaking up behind him...</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
I had tooxD

The days seemed to get longer. The puppies were taking forever to get here and Athena was getting anxious for them to arrive. With their arrive, she would have to double her time patrolling and take care of Naira at the same time. Thankfully, she will have Ava to help her and perhaps their newest recruit, Chantille will help. If not, there will be one unhappy Athena storming around.

On her way back from a trip around the borders, she came across a familiar scent. A scent that was slightly muddled by pack and blood, but she could still tell who the intruder was. Sure enough, as she came out from the shadows, Valiant was down by the lake's edge. He was bent down drinking water quite frantically to say the least. She crept forward, not bothering on announcing her arrival. He did not look that well as she got a better look at him. Wounds covered his body, his flank looked inflamed and infected; he would sure need help from one of Poison Path's healers.

Soon enough, she was behind the male and his bloodstained body protruded a scent that made her nostrils wrinkled in disgust. "You know, you reek." She said with a soft smile forming on her lips as she waited for him to turn around.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
<blockquote> He continued to slurp noisily until his relative peace was interrupted. <i>You know, you reek.</i> The words were like music to his ears especially in such a melodic voice. Arrogant smirk painted on his handsome if battered features as he turned to face the little white wolf, pleased to see she hadn’t gotten into any more fights where her beautiful tail was at risk. <b>”I see your tail is still intact. You’re welcome by the way. You don’t smell so sweet yourself love. You stink of his bitch you know...”</b> There was no malice in his tone, he didn’t mean the term in a derogatory manner, but he was far too exhausted to make it flowery.

Rolling his shoulders as tears in his hide reopened, he fought the visible wince that threatened to break his manly facade. <b>”Who woulda thought a stinking coward would put up such a fight ay?”</b> he questioned to the air more than the little wolf before him, leaving the one he was referring to vague. <b>”You’d think those Hollow wolves would be grateful to be rid of him too.”</b> the second was uttered with a little more concern than the first. He wasn’t entirely sure of Athena’s current mood towards the coward but she had seemed pissed enough on the Rise. As he met her golden eyes he simply said <b>”He’s dead.”</b> He didn’t say who. He didn’t think he’d need to. It wasn’t River wolf he reeked of, and not all the blood was his own.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
<blockquote>Oh my, that smell hit him square in the face as he slipped from their territory borders and out onto the shore of the lake for a drink. He knew it instantly and it had been sometime since his nose had the pleasure of pointing him out. With a glance in the direction against the breeze, he spotted the large, fluffy male drinking at the lake. Interesting indeed.
His own thirst forgotten, he headed at a casual pace towards the male. Along the journey, a little streak of white had graced the scene- Athena met up with Valiant before he had, but he didn't want to miss out on the gossip to made an effort to increase his pace as he then loped towards the pair.

<i>He's dead.</i> The words came so casually from the silver male, it was no wonder they got on so very well. He didn't need to think about guessing who Valiant was talking about, there would be no other reason to come here and seek out Rhysis if he didn't have something valuable to say. In a way, he was a little pissed he hadn't been the one to do it, but he supposed it was one less job for him to do. Curious then, he tilted his head upon the approach and took a sniff of the beast. From this close he finally saw the tinge of red to the usually light fur, dried blood crusted against his torso. His scent was strong, a mixture of his own as his blood had soaked his fur, a mixture of Jedd... he drowned in the scent of Jedd. Good. He hoped the death had been long, painful and unessecary. He hoped that Jedd had begged for mercy, cried, the works. He wasn't going to ask for the details, he only needed to know the wolf was dead and he'd be much happier playing out the sequence in his head. Fantasty was always better then reality.

<b>"Where did you find him?"</b> he asked as he finally approached close enough to converse with him. He strode up to Athena, allowing his shoulder to bump against her thigh in greeting before he finally stopped next to her, shoulder to shoulder and waited.
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
<blockquote>He turned with a grin as the familiar drawl danced across his ears. <b>”He was stinking up Grizzly Hollow, I got him on the Marsh. He didn’t know what hit him.”</b> he said nonchalantly. He felt bad for Jayse. The weight of the world was on her shoulders already and he worried she would blame herself for the death of the coward, despite what she had said. She wasn’t to know the shadow he would drag to her doorstep... Or how Valiant’s only true allegiance would come to light. He only had to look out for himself now, and that was the way he liked it. He didn’t doubt Rhysis would try to wrangle him into the pack now. They clearly needed the numbers and whispers on the wind were true, it would seem more packs were after them than those that weren’t.

The Hollow wolves hadn’t thrown any bonds on him, hadn’t tied him to the land. He remembered the conversations he had with the dark male about what <i>their</i> pack would be. He wondered how much the tawny bitch had twisted that plan... But then again, Athena was still here, and she seemed happy enough. He had to wonder if there were others and if so, where were they? He had said his piece and was content to wait in silence. He wasn’t going to assume anything had changed. Sure Rhysis needed another pack to back him up but it would seem he wouldn’t be the one to lead it. Content to simply bask in the midday sun now his thirst was sated he waited to see what move the dark male would make next.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
Skipping Athena as she’s on absence and well, not much to say to that, aha. <3

<blockquote> Rhysis missed his company. He loved it when he just got straight to the point. Valiant wasn’t a wolf of many thoughts, or Rhysis had never regarded him as one, he simply got his paws dirty and did the work he was supposed to do and that is why he treasured him so. He never asked questions, he did as he was told and got results. What more could an evil genius ask for?!

<b>”Hiding in the Hollow aye?”</b> he then added with a smirk. He as actually pretty surprised that the wolf hadn’t tried to join Swift River- perhaps he had been a bit smarter than Rhysis had given him credit for; no doubt that the River wolves would have torn him to pieces before he even got the <i>I’ve left</i> speech out. A pity really, but at least Valiant had enjoyed the victory.

That did leave him wondering then, how the pack would take the news. Killing a fellow pack mate was frowned upon surely. He didn’t know much, if anything about the Hollow wolves and their leaders, other than there was a lot of politics involved but that had been some time back now. <b>”I bet your leaders didn’t appreciate that.”</b> he said with a smirk; Valiant wasn’t really one to give a shit. <b>”So what will you do now?”</b> he asked, secretly hoping he would agree to stay for a while until the heat died down… or maybe permanently, who knew?!
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]