(See All?) Announcements
471 Users Online
Bing, Isla, Google

fruitless fisherman — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ver who has 80 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
The dark woman's response appropriated a feeling of success within Remy. Her pale eyes caught every move, nearly holding her breath as she awaited her judgement. There was too much movement stirring within her stale bloodstream to allow the feeling of content beneath it to rise to power. There would be time to be <i>happy</i>, as rare as those moments came to the Mackenzie girl and later on if she'd be given a moment of quiet, and time to relish the day's success. But for an equally rare time she would allow herself to live in the moment, and feel the heat of Elettra's words as she parted her jaws to bestow upon Remy a new life. They were unwarranted, Remy was sure; so much commendation for which she simply couldn't accept. She was undeserving; nothing more than a mere pawn for her use and she knew it and liked it that way. Yet these were her <i>leader's</i> words and she would not refuse them, only holding the woman's silvery gaze to reflect that she accepted her entirely.

Then came the decree: <i>Let us celebrate your new place within my ranks</i>! With Elettra's final words she could feel her blood pump anew, fresh and red and <i>ready</i> to obey the command. The weary skin she had worn for so long finally shed; had she any use for silly metaphors Remy would have sworn she felt it falling off of her and freeing her from the dragging life that she had been living. Proudly she lifted her head, feeling the placement cement within her bones. Never would she be loyal to another leader above Elettra. Never would a duty go unserved. Never would she give anything less than her all to make sure this new pack would grow, thrive, and above all conquer. The resilient promise would be displayed from then until forever in her light green eyes; she would break stones in two before she would fail.

With a curt nod she obeyed her order as though it were a command of war, turning and fixing her eyes upon the downed goats. At that moment the combination of triumph and bloodlust would form an explosive mixture and she pale woman's jaws parted to wrench flesh from bone. They would celebrate more than one victory tonight, and the celebration would be nothing less than grand.

(Hooray! Fade out?)
user posted image