(See All?) Announcements
430 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Sage

Cub Arrival
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Cub Arrival

May is upon us, and that of course means that the lovely cub litters of Relic Lore are due to be born any day! The first of the four litters was brought into the world today, so feel free to go lurk the birthing thread and give it lots of loves! Over the next two weeks, the other three litters will be born. The staff would like to extend a friendly reminder that the cubs are not playable until they are a month old (starting from the start date of the birth thread), so will not be accepted into the game (just to avoid any temptation to post early!).

Also, we also want to hint that we have several big events coming for June & July to celebrate RoW's second birthday. We hope that will make up for some of your administration's scarcity as of late, as the three of us also struggle with the end of the year hassles and schedules. Along those lines, I just want to bring to attention that I will be out of the country from May 27th-June 2nd, so will be unable to handle any maintenance requests, bug errors, or post. So if there are any fixes or changes that need addressed soon, please try and let me know before the 20th so I have ample time to take care of it. Thanks!