(See All?) Announcements
1,056 Users Online
Bing, Google

I Will Get You, My Pretty, and Your Little Dog Too — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
It had been awhile since she had lost her voice, but she had finally gotten it back. The golden brown female had help from another wolf, Koda, he had helped her by much. Found her honey and that had resulted in helping her voice, but now she sounded different. Her old, quite, soft voice had turned into one that always held slight histarica in it. There was no stopping it either, it was almost as if she was always afraid that she would loose her voice again. . .never would she want to do that again. Today she was lounging around the area. She had currently met Tlarx who had helped her find some herbs for Aeylen. Now she had to get away from her pack for awhile, her packmates understood, she just needed some space.

She was taking a day off to be by herself, but when she smelt something she froze. Poison Path. . .she smelt the scent. There was a Poison Path wolf nearby. With her run-in with Athena and Rhysis she wasn't into getting into another fight. Jumping from where she was she got near a bush with lavendar on it and rolled herself in the bush before quickly going to hide in another bush. If one of the Poison Path wolves were here she would certainly be in deep trouble. All of the wolves in that pack, with the exception of Naira. Raising her head slightly she inhaled. Was there another wolf with this other wolf?

Her brain whispered to her that it was Rhysis and Naira but she couldn't say anything. . .she just sat there. Her smeller could be wrong and there might only be one wolf. She didn't know, but she knew she would have to stay quite. There was no other option here. Stay quiet or get pelt ripped off. . .hmm. . .it seems hard to choose here. Watching the clearing carefully she stayed silent, wandering what she would do if she were spotted.
(This post was last modified: May 19, 2012, 10:53 PM by Nina.)
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Minou who has 113 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Treena Rose Hervok
Treena discovered a patch of fur on her paw she had never seen before, where it glowered red. A new physical discovery was just what she needed to lift her mood from great to untouchable. Now she was just flying, happy to have learned something so interesting about her own appearance. She had made peace she with figure, the curves and delicate shape of a swan mixed with the fierce temper of a lion all thrown and spat up in the body of a hunter. How could any she-wolf resent such a powerful gift? Now, with big beady gold eyes and a grin plastered on her face, she looked no more dangerous than a newborn pup. A quite complex creature was Treena, but worth every second of confusion when it came right down to it. Born a lady and shows herself as nothing less, Treena was the recreation of hope for the earth.

Unless you caught her at a bad time.

Then you’re screwed.

Her stomach was full, body back to regular shinning beauty. She was smiling from ear to ear, prancing more than walking. She was like a trapeze dancer, swaying to a mental rhythm across the ground. She could be vicious when aggravated, or a cold-blooded killer at caught at a bad time, but if you were close you’d known her for this moment and no other. So, she was a wolf, territorial, dominate, easily provoked and brutal. A life of cruelty and wisdom had taught her to fend for herself and no other, and yet she was still soft. She knew to focus on her own life and worry not of others. Yet, if it was life or death, she couldn’t kill another for their food. If she was dehydrated, she would not pass a border to drink from another pack’s river. She’d let herself rot, because it was her who was stupid and did not keep herself healthy. She’d rather accept that much guilt, than survive knowing that on top of it all she had to cheat back out. <b>“Hey, Ash! Look!”</b>

The female wasn’t welcoming him with a greeting. She was trying to get his attention with her sing-song voice. It wasn’t over-dramatic to say the birds stopped chirping to listen, the forest letting out a deep exhale of anticipation to hear it again, to see her smile larger. Turning with the strike of a cobra to face him, her smile grew quite large. Her eyes met the light green of Ash’s, memorized more by his build and strength than the paw that had her in a trace seconds ago. She watched him for a millisecond, not even a noticeable amount of time and then sheepishly looked back down to her paw to refocus her mind, hoping he hadn’t witnessed her sudden change of posture. <b>“I never noticed I had this red on my paw before, isn’t it strange?”</b>

Her voice was a slightly weaker, but perfectly normal while she held it up for the male to see. Almost a little too quick she spoke, trying to change his train of thought. As if it had been on her in the first place. Maybe he had noticed her paw before she had. It was an embarrassing thought, but Treena bet she knew every single shade of colour on his fur. <b>“Weird to think I’ve gone this long without noticing it.”</b> Now she was speaking fast to get her mind of things. She glared at it with narrowed eyes, before slightly feel dizzy and having to set it back down. Her gaze never left it, wondering if there were other secret patches of red on her body.

She didn’t even smell Nina from the bush. She could only smell Ash, and her Poison Path pack scent, which clung to her fur much like the sun. <b>“Wonder what else I hadn’t noticed.”</b>

OOC: Treena has a crush <3
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2012, 06:30 PM by Treena.)
user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
OOC: I think it's adorable. He likes her too.

As Treena walked the wind blew, blowing Ash's fur and ruffling it. The female had recently joined Poison Path and she smelt highly of it. He didn't mind though. . .the fact that she now had a family was comforting to him. He made sure that the two were walking close enough so that their fur were touching. He liked to comfort of Treena. . .she was his escape when life got too tough. The two had met and had been inseperatable ever since. He hadn't seen her in awhile though so seeing her now made him feel all the much better. The silence was nice to his ears and soon enough the two were padding in a steady rythym.

As the two padded he felt Treena start to pick up her speed and his light green eyes quickly trained onto the girl's back. Soon enough the girl whipped around her eyes shining as she looked into his. Before he could say anything she mentioned to her paw and the male's eyes instantly looked down onto it. He had known there was a red spot there. He knew about every inch of Treena. The two were th best of friends and neither of them would ever let anything else happen to the other. Smiling at the girl, his ears twitched as he spoke, "I have noticed it before my little Treena. I honestly think it is quite adorable."

The brown male flushed at the thought of what he just said but pushed it away as soon as another scent filled his nostrils. He knew this scent. THen Treena spoke again. What else hadn't she noticed? Perhaps the wolf in the bushes that was trying to convey her scent. Stepping protectively in front of Treena he said in a strong, commanding voice, "Who are you and what is your place? Why are you hiding?" If it would have been under different circumstances perhaps Ash would have been kinder to the female in the bushes but right now Ash's leg still hurt, and he wasn't in a good mood either.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Slight fear made its way into the golden female's blood stream as a large male called out on her. Another wolf was with him though. . .one that she knew very well. Treena. Nina's lips almost drew back in a snarl. She joined Poison Path? The girl didn't think that Treena hated her that much. . .she didn't mean for what happened to turn out the way it had. Twitching her ears slightly she stepped out of her hiding place. With the darkness her emerald eyes seemed to shine as she stepped out of her place. What was she doing here? What was she doing here? Nina's eyes flashed in annoyance. . .this was near her borders, who the hell was he to say where was she? By the smells of it he was a lone wolf. . .so he had no place to talk.

The male snapped at her and Nina's soft voice answered, "Apologies. I am Nina Hervok. . .Treena. . .it is good to see you again." The girl in front of her was healthy. Since the first time the two had met Treena had definitely gotten bigger and much stronger. The weak girl she had met weeks ago was now gone and had been replaced with a girl who wasn't afraid. One that was traveling with another wolf. . .this was the wolf she had seen at Finn's attack, but it hadn't been him who had attacked her. It had been Jedd, her own brother, but Finn had said this wolf was Ash. If it was then she would be in for a treat. He couldn't be that bad.

Inactive No Rank
Treena Rose Hervok
The spirit inside Treena grew. She was brave and daring, her eyes focusing upon Nina with a look of pure catastrophic agony. She did not overlook Ash’s position, but scolding him would have to wait. She knew nothing of she-wolf and Poison Path Pack. It was only the she-wolf’s kindness that was hardwired into her brain. Everything else was shear fables, wives tales, and not to her knowledge. Still, like the bloodshot eyes of an elderly man Treena’s youth seemed temporarily blown. Her joints seemed to ache, her pulse pounding deep in her stomach. It was an awkward situation, her body screaming to become dominate and set Nina in her place, but the tranquil wolf wasn’t capable. She had submitted before to the lady, offered up the world, and then let her insanity take charge while meeting Ruiko. The best she could do was a raise of the tail now.

The female was innocent of most wrong-doing. She slipped up here and there throughout her life, but no one should judge for little screw-ups. Her mother raised her to know the difference of right and wrong, and she used the information well. Yet, the woman wasn’t very high ranked. Despite her leadership qualities the female was inexperienced in a pack. It would be pointless to fight for the next place up, and more respect, when she may not hold the position for long. While concentrating on that topic, her red forepaw slowly lifted off the ground and dropped inches away. She was wiggling closer to Ash’s side, not necessarily for the comfort, but more to put them on equal ground. <b>“The feeling is mutual.”</b>

Whatever uncomfortable chills she felt on the inside were totally unnoticeable in her controlled exterior. Her eyes frolicked with an eager joy, strong body beaming with dignity. Her lips stayed tight in an accomplished attempt at flattery, a swooning smile floating across the water at her paws. The falls were behind her, the thundering noise of racing water crashing into solid rock echoing. Still, her chirping voice easily over-powered them, putting them to shame with another chorus of light music. <b>“I hadn’t seen anyone from Copper Rock Creek in a long while. You all stick to your territory quite well.”</b>

Whether that has been out of fear, or intelligence, Treena did not know. It made her life easier when doing border patrols though, so she’d accept it. <b>“As close to the border as we are, I’d have walked right past your hiding place had it not been for Ash. Never knew Poison Path Pack had such an influence.”</b>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
The two females seemed mad to see each other and he was soon ignored. He kept his name silent though. . .he wasn't going to say anything he would just stay there and watch Treena's back, defending her if needed. The brown man wagged his tail as Treena soon pressed her pelt against his. The urge to lick her muzzle envoloped him but he discarded the feeling immediately. Now was not the time to flirt with his Little Treena. Twitching his ears his stance now became neutral, he was not needed here at the moment. Treena was strong again and Ash knew quite well that the independent girl could take care of herself.

The male's tongue soon escaped his mouth when he heard the girl's name. Nina:? Ahh. . .his sister, how wonderful. Ash's head was soon near Treena's head and he soon found himself nuzzling her affectionately. He didn't know where the gesture had come from but he did know it was from him and that the female would possibly calm herself due to their closeness. Then she mentioned his name and he instantly dipped his head in greeting. He wasn't going to talk. . .talking was bad at the moment. He was just going to be close to Treena and he was going to listen to the two female's conversation.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Nina instantly saw Treena's reaction to seeing her. . .the lift of her tail was a signal of dominance and the golden brown female would have none of this. Standing straight her ears pricked and tail held high she stared at Treena. This girl was the one that she heartily helped and welcomed into her family before quickly being betrayed and now she trying to be more dominant than her, near her territory. Her furious, high tail lashed back in forth in anger. Who did she think she was? And then when she spoke was when Nina started to get on edge. The feeling. . .mutual. She truly did miss Treena. She had sworn Treena her protection and she still had to give it to her. . .the only problem was. . .she was poisoned now.

The brown female in front of her stank of Poison Path. . .the pack that had brutally shattered her leg. Perhaps Treena had known about this but she highly doubted it. Then the girl went as far as mentioning her pack. . . not seen many Creek wolves? Good. . .they shouldn't have staryed far recently, they should have all been keeping a close eye on their lady. The pups had been delivered and they seemed healthy enough. Opening her mouth to speak to Treena she said in her new toned voice, "I would hope you haven't seen anyone from the Creek. We have been quiet busy. It seems like Ash here is quite observant."

The brown beauty urned to add more onto what she said but decided not to and stayed silent. Taking in the couple in front of her, she watched in amusement as the two pressed against each other. Opening her mouth, she spoke again, "I didn't know you had gained a mate since joining the Poison. And as for Poison. . .let's just say that my packmates and I haven't had any positive overviews with them yet." Nina didn't say her words in a mocking manner, but more in a calm, reasonable way. Blinking her eyes she watched the two a feeling of loniless passing over her.

Haha I couldn't help myself. :)
(This post was last modified: May 28, 2012, 02:06 AM by Nina.)
Inactive No Rank
Treena Rose Hervok
The she-wolf competed with Nina for dominance, straining her tail as high in the air as possible. The falls seemed to suddenly go quiet in anticipation, the entire forest on the tips of their feet. She could sense the tension. It tasted like rusk and salt on the very edge of her tongue, drying her mouth until she thirsted for fresh water. Her fur started to bristle, but lowered slowly back down as she listened to Ash’s heartbeat. His presence calmed her, though his sudden lack of social willpower was slightly confusing for the woman. He often spoke, his voice that of a morning bird. She was admired by it, dazed with each syllable he pronounced. Beating her head against his shoulder to show affection, Treena drifting off into another world until Nina spoke.

It was like the two she-wolves were now natural born enemies, since joining Poison it was in her blood to want physical contact with all other pack wolves. Deep down she respected Nina, but she couldn’t afford that now.

She could only afford aggression.

She didn’t step forward or back, just stood still as the wind blew the scent around, the falls with awkwardly silent. <b>“Gain a mate?”</b> The words felt strange, but she didn’t reject them. She didn’t particularly agree with them, figuring nothing of the sort had been going on between the two. Yet, her face was chiselled in a sculpted glare of shock and she slightly pulled away from Ash’s embrace. <b>“Poison Path is nothing less than a family of strong wolves, who are loyal and trustworthy. You must be one of us to understand.” </b>

The words were true, even as a loner Treena had never understood any packs. Now, she followed every unspoken rule about living in one. There were precautions that had to be taken, and the will to do your daily best.

As for gaining a mate.

This had been the second time of being accused of such a story. Treena had never been one to make the first move, she’d rather hold back and wait things out. Though, she didn’t want anyone else to have Ash. He wanted him to be hers and hers only, to own him, to be with him every second of every day and show him off.

Was that what a mate really was?

The tranquilized she-wolf stepped away from the large brute unwillingly, her body having a mind of its own. She felt the pull he had, how badly she wanted to feel his body next to hers. She wanted to run her tongue down his scruff, and fall into his embrace once more. <b>“No. We aren’t mates.”</b>

OOC: I love Treena's refusal to accept things.
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
As the two female's fought it out for dominance, Ash knew it was his time to take his place. Stepping up, his ears high position stiff and tail raised her growled. No one was going to mess with his Little Treena. She was his. His now and his forever. The dominant show that Nina was putting on now pissed him off to no ends. Were they mates? He wished. All the two had ever been was good friends and he considered that Treena never thought of him in a romantic way in the first place. He felt the slight nudge of Treena before she pulled away from him. His ears swiveled back at the gesture. Why was she pulling away from him? He wanted her by his side, just like usual. 

Opening his mouth he spoke in a warning tone, "I highly suggest you watch yourself Nina. Leave her alone. And no we're not mates." The two said it had at the same time and Ash's pull towards Nina was non-resistant. Growling himself he mentally cursed himself as he took a protective step towards Treena. Nina would not hurt his Treena no matter what it took. He would skin her alive if he had to.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Anger finally got the best of her and Nina positioned her body in the stance that she had seen Ruiko and Aeylen take with the pack oh so often. She didn't want to do this to Treena but she had no choice. The girl had been poisoned and Ruiko would surely be unpleased if she was too kind to this female in front of her. After the misunderstanding between Ruiko and Treena the brown lady had been on edge, trying to find out if it was alright or not if she brought another wolf to the pack. She had met Koda and she had respected him enough, but after what the bitch Volkan did she didn't respect her decision to ask Koda to join the pack.

The male had been unusally kind to them and yet Volkan had decided to blast her nice facade right out of the sky. Nina was worried at first that the girl might have been ill but it turned out she was just being a natural bitch. Lashing her tail furiously she turned her attention back to Treena. They weren't mates she says? Hmm. . .how odd.

Lifting her head in a more authoritive manner, Nina watched as Treena pulled away from Ash. The girl looked like she regreted pulling away and Ash just looked. . .well, upset and confused. Poor boy, he probably had no clue as to what was going on. The two in front of her acted like mates. . .so the way they were acting now thoroughly confused her. Watching the two with angered eyes she listened. The two seemed to say the same thing at the same time. Treena in an almost insulting manner and Ash in a sad manner. Narrowing her eyes at the two her tail continued to lash.

"It seems that I don't understand, but Rhysis and Athena haven't exactly been kind to me. As for the two of you. . . . . . .I see something between the two of you. You should consider talking about some things." Nina left her sentence at that. She knew that it didn't make any sense and that was the point of it. She didn't want the sentence to make sense for the two would then have to think about it. . .together hopefully. It seemed Ash would be good for Treena and perhaps Treena be good for Ash, she didn't know, but it was worth a try. . . Nina's stance didn't waver though, as the wind blew, blowing her fur around her, almost as if creating a powerful aura around her, she stared at Treena, her eyes cold. . .yet. . .somehow warm as she talked to the female.