Amongst the Weeping — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Note to self: Meeting chantille after meeting Treena up in the mountains

"The mountains? Oh no I'm not going up there again unless
I'm in some big trouble! I crossed the mountains a few days ago and almost
killed myself." Narimé trembled at the memory. She had been falling down a ridge
littered with sharp rocks. She was sooo lucky that Treena wolf showed up.
"Sorry but I think I will steer clear of the mountains until I'm a little more sure footed."
the silvery yearling glanced at her huge paws and gangly legs. She wondered
whether she would be filled in by her second birthday.

Another female appeared though she seemed cautious. Narimé watched her
and wondered whether the rusty golden she wolf was a loner or part of a pack.
Maybe she might have seen Narimés father?
"Excuse me for a second Chantille..." She dipped her head to the white wolf then
stood up and approached the elegant rusty female with her head, tail, and body
lowered. She wagged her tail showing her friendliness. Narimé only wanted to ask this
wolf a quick question; she didn't want to bother her.

"Miss...umm... can.. can I ask you something?" She kept herself low then smiled just
a little. Though she was growing large she still felt like she was little compared to the adults
all around her.

Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille had herself wrapped around the yearling as she continued to speak. Oh, what was she thinking, asking her about the mountains? The poor dear almost killed herself trying to scale them! With a slight frown, the pale woman shook her head softly before tightening the hamish she had upon the silvery young lady.

Eyes immediatly shot up as the presence of another had neared. It was a dark woman, her eyes on the two that were nestled beneath the tree. Chantille froze; she did not know what to say. As she was putting words together within her mind, Narimé excused herself and rose up. The lanky girl padded toward Elettra, and Chant felt her heart drop. She could hear Narimé as the ebon woman something, but could not quite make out the words. What if this wolf was unfriendly? The creamy wolf would be ready to spring into action and defend the small silver girl.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She should have known it would have happened: an approach. There was little where Elettra could walk that, when meeting someone, they would ether come to her in friendly interest or aggression. Little time did Elettra gain alone, something she did not mind in the least, granted her longing to become a leader of a pack. Whether it in a good way or bad, she'd a way with attracting other wolves attention by even the simplest things, as the way she stood.
Which, of course, she did now, pausing to stand as the younger of the pair came into her direction. She sniffs the girl out, taking in her scent and letting her eyes roam the lanky young girl. She was still much a pup and, with her size of paws, still growing into the large body she would someday hold, even if it was perhaps to become more of fluid height and curves then pure bulk and muscle as her newly recruited pack-mate, Remy, held. "Yes?" She questions simply, waiting the girl's own question to come.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé watched the female from her low point near the ground
and was awed by her stature. Something clicked in the back of her head
that this was a very dominant wolf. So she kept herself lowered as she spoke.

"I was just wondering if you have perhaps met a white male wolf with gray fur
running down his back and tail. He would be about five years old maybe with some
new cuts and slashes." She remembered that the bear probably would have killed him
if not then hurt him badly. She would keep hoping that her father was alive even if the odds
were against him.
"Oh and he should be really skinny too." She finished and cocked her head at the golden
hued she wolf. Funny... She thought, Her fur is gold whereas mine is silver. She
let a smile escape onto her face as she gazed at the female.

Narimé hoped that Chantille would be okay with her just asking. She seemed already very
protective of the yearling. Narimé was quite taken with her too. She knew they would be
good friends.

Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille did not realize it, but she was holding her breath in fear. The dark colored woman before the yearling spoke, though...it was a simple word. Yes. She watched silently as Narimé questioned the wolf. She was probably asking her what she had asked Chantille- if she had seen her father. Not being able to stand it (err, in her case, sit) anymore, the creamy woman rose to her paws. With fluid strides, she swiftly made her way toward the two wolves.

She dipped her head politely at Elettra, then looked at Narimé. She almost wanted to scold her for being so bold. What if Elettra had been aggressive, and Narimé was alone? The poor silver wolf would be a goner. Closing her eyes for a moment, Chantille shook the thoughts out of her mind. It had not happened, so there was nothing to be angry about. With a light sigh, she looked at the woman "I'm sorry if she is bothering you, ma'am." she said evenly, deep brown eyes looking to the young wolf before returning back to the new loner.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She listens intently, her black, silken ears perked high upon her head, which leveled with her spine to watch the other, younger girl which displayed herself very submissively. It was not something which Elettra would expect from another, granted Elettra lacked authority at the moment, mainly in free lands, though the royal woman would soak it up none the less. Elettra did not like those who squabbled at others feet, nor kissed ass, and hoped this young girl would not turn to be one of those. But her submissive nature towards her kept Elettra interested, none the less. After all, she was looking for those who would serve her and perhaps this young girl could be molded to do just that. Already, in her youth, she had seemingly reached the most of her size, harboring tall and limber limbs, with a long, lithe stature. Elettra was a healer, had herself warriors and guardians, though had yet claimed herself a huntress.
The moment the silvery grey young girl was finished speaking, the second would make her approach, in which Elettra sniffed to: she was a pack wolf, smelling directly of the same pack in which Vafri had, even. She dips her head in turn to the creamy woman with chocolate eyes before turning back her attention to the girl. "No, it is alright. However, I do not recall this wolf you speak of." She had come across many in her travels, though none with a match. Skinny, broken in ways Alexander had been, but not scarred up, not with coloration at his spine. Surely it was not a match, though still the only thing Elettra could think to recall. "Perhaps if I cross my brethren soon enough, I'll ask them." Her few followers she had were always around somewhere in howls reach, though even if they had seen someone matching the description, she knew running into this girl again would be slim to none. However, the kind gesture was still given...

just a side note, i know the avatar is misleading, but elettra is actually a predominately black and grey woman, with undertones of silver and highlights of gold in the sun. there is a pic. in her profile and a ref. photo too. :3
(This post was last modified: Jun 04, 2012, 02:36 AM by Elettra.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé dipped her head in thanks then wondered about something.
"You have followers? Thats great!" She smiled looking up at the female.
The more wolves that are out looking for him the more likely I am to find father!
Her bushy tail wagged as she licked the females chin in thanks. Then she backed up a bit
away from the female and looked back at Chantilles brown eyed gaze.

"What's wrong Chantille?" Narimé cocked her head wondering why the white she wolf looked
so stressed. "She seems kind enough." The yearling spoke with innosence. She did not
know all of the rules that wolf pups should know. But she was making progless nonetheless.

"But where's your family at? Shouldn't they be with you?" Narimé ducked her head
again. She swore this was the last question she'd bother the female with. Usually wolves
were with their packs right? So where were her pack mates?
Was she alone looking for family like Narimé was?

Yeah I know she's not really gold. But then again Narimé is not really silver. I'm just making their hues and colorations look good. XD

Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Gonna pull Chant out so yall can rp :)

Chantille had spent too much time away from her pack for the day. The vicious mountains called back to her, and she would have to return. She shook her head at the small silvery lady's words "Nothing...nothing. Listen, Narimé, I must be returning to my pack. You know where to find me if you ever need me, ok?" It sorrowed her to leave the young wolf, but she must. She was a loner, anyways. Her Poisoned pack would not appreciate her cuddling up and protecting a lone youngster. There were bigger things to worry about right now, and her pack's own pups.

She nuzzled Narimé softly, eyes falling upon Elettra. Dipping her head, she turned away, beginning to pad off toward the rugged rocks where her pack resided. She hoped within her heart that Narimé would be ok...sure she would. Why wouldn't she? If that dark woman was to lay a paw upon her, she'd be sure to be on her tail. It wouldn't happen, though...she knew it.

[{Chantille Exit}]
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She was...young. And more so, very questionable by her ignorance to the world around her. She seemed innocent in ways not only by her youth, but her unknowing of seemingly, how the world worked around her. Elettra could only wonder if in time, her nature would grow into something of use, or burden. She freezes, offering a bound of tension to the yearlings submissive lick, something even the older woman had not gotten used to over her time living in packs. After all, her home offered little of such things, where even so much as touching royal blood deserved punishment, as opposed to licking them. Still, Elettra took the gesture in stride for what it was- a submissive 'thank you', despite her unwillingness to fully accept it.
Now, by the youth's pondering in questions, Elettra's pale gaze turns over to the light colored woman. After the small nuzzle in which they shared (assuming they were friends, not having just met as they had) Elettra's muzzle dips in return and she watches the woman go questioningly before turning to the youth. Though the young, silvery girl was filled with questions that Elettra would have much rather avoided, a need to keep on the good side was always needed in her state of 'rogue life'. "My bloodline lives in a country far from here, Narimé." She speaks, having picked up the yearling's name from the other woman who had now gone. "I'm now in search of creating my own home; my own family." And with these words, she could not help the swelling pride in her chest.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Wow... Narimé gazed up at the proud female. She was going to make her own pack?
She was very intrigued. So this wolf didn't have a pack yet. She wondered how a wolf
even started a pack. Didn't they need a mate to do that? And other friends to help them out with?
She smiled again but stepped a bit further away. She noted how the female had tensed when
she licked her. Maybe she just didn't like touching. So the silver yearling gave her more space.
"I wonder... Maybe would I be allowed to help you? I'm a good hunter! With your help we could
get a big meal too! " She wagged her tail and gave the female a begging look with her eyes.
She didn't want to be traveling around everywhere. Yes Narimé had to search for her
father, but that was possible to do still if she were to be in a pack. She could run to the
borders and try to see if he or any other wolf had passed them at any time. Narimé was sure
she could help this female. Besides she was looking for a home anyway. Maybe she would
feel better if she helped to make one for herself.

"I can show you if you want. What I can do. My mother had always said that you need good
friends with you to run a pack, and she was the alpha too. So she had to know what
she was talking about." Narimé didn't notice her jump from one topic to another.
When she was excited things like that happened quite often.