318 Users Online
Bing, Google

escaped unscarred — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ver who has 80 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
(reply and archive?)

<blockquote>Ash would be sad to note his ambiguous facial expression did not fall so within her mind’s eye. The flash of his gaze was caught immediately and responded to with a curl in her black lips, furthering the frown that was nearly permanently etched on to her face. Perhaps she was acting a little out of her element, showing further kindness to him than she had before, but she hadn't just up and gone <i>stupid</i> out of no where. With clipped tones the male suddenly suggested they ought to part, and her hackles rose at the sudden change of pace. What was he attempting to do here, intimidate her? What a laughable idea. She must have been entirely wrong about the wolf. The personality might have shifted but he hadn't become any more tolerable at all - he acted more unpredictably than a female in heat. His sudden aggression created fury in her stare and at once Remy lifted her chest, leveling her stare against his.

The female held his eyes for only a moment, for his company was no longer welcome and her paws itched to be free of the area. "<b>A fine recommendation,</b>" she responded coldly, at once turning her back on the male. Remy disdained being anyones <i>plaything</i>, much less a cure for the boredom of other's. For someone who had bounded toward her with all the delight of a pup, Ash had truly undergone some sort of bipolar episode during the short conversation they had. Remy did not find very much appeal in the company of <i>weird</i> wolves, and wouldn't you know the damn friendly loner turned out to be one of those? <i>Irritating</i>. Strong, heavy strides cleared her of his presence quickly, not once looking back.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">Remy did not seem happy to his response either ad it seemed to set them both on the aggressive side immediately. Her ears were pricked forward and her lips pulled back. She seemed to understand though and soon the two were going on their separate ways. Ash had definitely liked the female when she had been more secretive, not asking questions and just going with the flow, but now, she was too nosy. She too had changed and it seemed to have changed the way they would react to one another. Not that Ash minded though, he would have all he needed in Poison Path. . .friends, family, and a mate. One male couldn’t ask for anything more.

He soon turned on his paws and headed back to where he had been. Back to Fireweed Rise it would be for him. It seemed as though he wouldn’t be getting anywhere for too long though, for his paw would soon be wearing him down. He wanted to get back to the Poison without having any problems, but he also wanted his paw healed before he got their. It seemed as though his own life depended on it though. He didn’t want to meet Athena’s leaders without being properly prepared, and in the best shape possible.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.