(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Bing, Google

Stroll in the Park — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tay who has 11 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mitsu Galesfawn
<blockquote><i>Midday, Slightly overcast, 66° F/19° C - Near the border of the Grove</i>
<span style='font-family: Times'><span style='color: #42432d'><span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'><i>M i <span style='color: #948853'>t</span> s u</i></span>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Mitsu</font> hadn't come far, but his compact legs were burning from the strenuous hike down the treacherous falls. He could feel his muscle grow as each step was sore. The gray male was on his way back to the old coyote den when he decided that he could easily take the risk to visit other places. The climate was so diverse, and so were the regions, so he figured why not take the extra mile? His copper gaze slid over the multiplying trees as he marched deeper within them. This forest wasn't like the Wildwood, it was active. Birds hummed rhythmical hymns, while various rodents scurried about in the dense underbrush. The energetic underbrush rubbed off a little onto Mitsu, his pace became more lively and before he even noticed, he was trotting about through the trees. Anyone could agree that spring did weird things to creatures, but this wasn't the season's doing. There was something else slumbering here, hidden in the moss dressed bark.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>The</font> forest was a much more natural place for Mitsu to be. The hot springtime sun back in the falls seemed to bask on the dark furs of his back, although it felt cozy against the cool waters, it eventually became much to intense. Here, atop the cool forest floors was where Mitsu belonged. Peace seemed to come naturally. All frothing worry suddenly relaxed. As if injected by Novocaine, Mitsu slowed, suddenly groggy. He eventually sat, and glanced up at the mocking midday sun. He was completely away from himself. The gray wolf had no idea what came over him, but suddenly, he felt the ground vibrate, and somewhere from the backs of the sun bleached trees, a quiet humming entered the daze. It was fabulous to him. His aching legs were nothing now, everything was all of a sudden still - and slow. He felt breathless, but he was too relaxed to interrupt the sensation. He sat there for a while, dreaming under the magical trance. He saw deer, and oddly colored birds come by, curious, before heading quickly back into the trees.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Reality</font> soon returned as the magical amazement. He wondered to himself if the grove was safe, if he'd be trapped here by some evil, unknown being. It's what the dreaming did to him. He had to much time to think. Was Mitsu insane - or could everyone feel this? He noticed the few animals he'd seen were quite quaint as well. The marbled wolf stood and shook his coat as if to clear his jumbled thoughts. He inhaled and smelt strong Swift River, but he only smelt Ice. He grew timid now, afraid the odd wolf would come tumbling through the grove to attack him for entering his territory. He knew he wasn't that far in, he knew he was only half a kilometer deep into the grove - but he still thought he was invading. Mitsu stumbled to his feet, and charged out, following his own lonely smell.

</span></span></blockquote>
healing hands of love, like the stars shiny shiny from above.
a hand in the pocket fingering the steel.
the pistol weighed heavy.
his heart he could feel was beating
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The days had been becoming longer and hotter. More humid than thick furred wolves were used to.  Days had passes since she had gotten healed and saved by Koda and Chantille. Her once beautiful coat was now stained with scars and scabs. Every time she moved her leg hurt. Her right back leg was now twisted at an awkward angle and one of her sparkling emerald eyes was now closed with a slash across the eye. A small frown was plastered onto the female's face.  Blinking her eye she watched the clearing. She had been on her journey back to her pack but she had finally had to stop to take a break from the exhaustion she was feeling in her limbs. 

Then there was another wolf, a male. Around the same age as herself across from her. He didn't smell of pack. She didn't say anything but simply watched him. If she didn't know any better she would have thought he was lost. He soon sat down and stared off into the unknown most likely having one of the many illusions one could have, the price of entering the grove. And then be stood up and charged. Right in her direction. What the hell? How did he notice her? Soon enough she felt a small bump on her shoulder and she toppled over from being hit by the large brute. Why must she always be the one getting injured?

Wincing slightly she sat back up her body rippling in pain, much more likely because her scabs were no gushing with blood. Embarrassment crossed Nina as she stared at the silver male in front of her, almost ashamed. The old female beauty held no ordinary sign of herself except for her personality. Opening her mouth a scared voice escaped it, "My apologies, sir. I didn't mean for that to happen." Why she was apologizing? She didn't know, but she didn't want to be best up anymore. Her ears pinned back on her head making her seem smaller than she was.  Please don't hurt me. . .

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive No Rank
Mitsu Galesfawn
<blockquote><span style='font-family: Times'><span style='color: #42432d'><span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'><i>M i <span style='color: #948853'>t</span> s u</i></span>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>His</font> fleet hadn't lasted long, after barreling over a watching she-wolf. A grunt soared out of his windpipe, as he knocked her over in a blur. There wasn't enough time to say sorry. Mitsu jolted hard on his haunches, back legs nearly sliding out from under his belly - in between his forelimbs. The silvery male, whipped around quick and bounded back up to her right flank. His own burly shoulder was throbbing. He hit her hard. He thought back to the moment, not seeing her. Her sandy color should have been easy to spot, but the Grove's spell must have been controlling his eyes. There were so many conspiracies. He didn't know what to do, what to say. For a moment he wanted to just stare and think. He wanted to ask <i>'what the hell happened.'</i> And with that the Grove's trance was gone. He didn't like this place - not one bit.

<i>"My apologies, sir. I didn't mean for that to happen."</i>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Did</font> he just hear her apologize? Her voice rang clear as the smell of a honeysuckle. He wasn't dreaming. She had actually apologized for <i>his</i> wrongdoing. <span style='color: #948853'>"No, Miss, I'm sorry! That shouldn't have happened. That..."</span> He just couldn't think, and he let the most unintelligent thing drop out of his mouth. <span style='color: #948853'>"That was just weird."</span> He finally flicked his copper eyes to her, sitting there. She was marred, horribly marred, with old, new, and present scars. His eyes widened until the whites bugged. There was no way he could have caused that much damage. The forest was playing tricks on him. He was <i>going</i> insane! This whole situation mocked him, spitting right in his face.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'><span style='color: #948853'>"Miss. What happened to you?"</span></font> He craned his large neck, leaning in to inspect further. He didn't mind invading her personal space now, it was the least he could do, he needed to truly show his apology. He spoke while sticking his nose in her wounds, <span style='color: #948853'>"This place freaks me out, you know? First it made me tingly, now it's impairing my vision."</span> He trialed on, speaking fast, winded. <span style='color: #948853'>"Does it make you feel that way?"</span> Mitsu couldn't help himself, he was nearly mad, traumatic under the midday sun. He just rambled, and rambled. <span style='color: #948853'>"I'm sorry, I forgot to ask, are you okay?"</span> He stepped back, clearly facing a dramatic whirlwind in his brain. He was just silent, silent and tense. He closed his eyes and wished things would just slow down.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The male skidded to a stop next to her and his eyes were instantly on her, no doubt taking in her now ugly form. Soon after staring at her like she owned six heads he spoke. Now he was apologizing. . .at least he had manners enough to speak to her. She was thoroughly shocked when he hadn't stared at her in disgust and turned away from her. She appreciated this. . .it reminded her of Koda in a way. The grey male didn't seem to be able to stop talking though. . .rambling was more like it. . .he just couldn't shut his mouth. But then the question she had been dreading came. What had happened to her? So he had noticed, but when he mentioned the Grove playing tricks on him, Nina knew she would be able to lie. . .but for some odd reason, she couldn't. Looking at the male in front of her. . .she just couldn't. So when she answered. . .she answered truthfully.

She did, however, have to think awhile of how she would respond. Her brain function was now moving slowly and she wanted to trust the wolf. . .but she couldn't. She had to tell him though. . .but she was scared. Scared out of her rightful mind. She could no longer trust any males. Just Triell, Koda, Ruiko, and Kashikoi. That was it. No more and no less. But now opening her mouth, she answered, "My brother. . .he left me for dead and this is what happened. I am quite fine, I guess. There is no need to apologize. It was an accident. And no. . .what you are seeing is not a vision, I actually look like this at the moment and yes when I first arrived I have had visions, but once you get used to it. . .you won't have them. Oh, and call me Nina." The girl's voice was still scared. She wanted to run, but she knew she couldn't. Her physical condition was in no shape for what was occuring right now. Tired eyes watched the male in front of her. She was sad. . .but at the moment she could only feel the unpleasant numbness, so when the male got close to her. . .she did nothing to stop him from evaluating her.

Inactive No Rank
Mitsu Galesfawn
<blockquote><span style='font-family: Times'><span style='color: #42432d'><span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'><i>M i <span style='color: #948853'>t</span> s u</i></span>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'> She</font> stared at him, terrified with rare emerald eyes. He knew to be quiet now, and perhaps his sudden rambling soothed her a little, told her he cared. Mitsu was far from having bad intentions, he was just awkwardly young, wild and free, and hopefully that'd be the same case for her. She smelt of a pack though - beyond the dried blood and exposed skin factor that is. Once he saw the trembling fear in her eyes, his own eyes drooped to the floor, somewhat lifeless. He hated fear. All fear. But mostly, when he was the cause. She was tired, defenseless, and oddly alone. He wanted to ask, and his mood now was the perfect mood to be nosy, but he held his tongue. He wanted her to speak now.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'> Her</font> voice soothed him. His shoulders relaxed and he seemed to shrink with relief. His copper eyes flashed back up to her beautiful green ones, he couldn't help but glance at the swollen one and cringe on the inside. He hurt for her. The knock to the shoulder must have really caused a bruise, and a big one at that. She didn't need any more trouble. Mitsu was quite indecisive of what to say next. He didn't know whether or not to aide her back home or to just sit with her, but either way, she wasn't going to go anywhere without him being sure she'd be safe. Life was often tough for a wolf, especially one alone. In the past few days, Mitsu had seen the worst of being alone and in the middle of this being injured and alone. Spooks like himself were the primary dangers for a she-wolf like Nina. In the midst of his thoughts he crouched back down onto his forelegs, resting himself. He wanted her to feel at ease.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Her story caused a gnarly grimace to take over his features.</font> When she stated that the incident was indeed and accident, his heart fully regained its normal beat. He sighed, glancing around to spot an old buck hobbling off in the distance. If the time did call for Nina to stay over night, he'd plan to stay too, and here was probably one of the best places to do it - kill ranged from miles around, it wouldn't take but three strides to be face to face with a doe. Mitsu's ginger eyes, softened from their panicky state; he was calm now and willing to help. <span style='color: #948853'>"Nina, you can call me Mitsu."</span> He could finally think, and say the right things. He sniffed the air, bringing up another curious question. <span style='color: #948853'>"Do you live with the pack near here? I'm unfamiliar with the pack's name, but I do know a male who lives nearby by the name of Ice. I could help you to him if you want. Or if you live somewhere else, I can help you there, too."</span> He didn't want to overstep his boundaries, he was already near Ice's Swift River territory, and trespassing was something he always wanted to avoid.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The male seemed to calm down when she spoke and that calmed her down slightly, making her heartbeat slightly normal again. He wasn't leaving her anytime soon, which comforted her highly. He crouched down, making himself smaller than herself, slighly hard for such a wolf his size. He was not a threat in the least and she felt she couild trust this wolf slightly. Feeling comfortable in his presence she sat taking the pressure of standing off of her shoulder. Watching him with one eye he spoke. He didn't seem disgusted by her, which gace her a small amount of confidence. Mitsu. . .his name was. She would be sure to remember his scent and face. A pack. . .her pack. . .Volkan was going to murder her brother and she felt greatful for the fact that this male hadn't nosed his way further into her busy.

Giving the male a small smile she spoke again, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I live with Copper Rock Creek. They are far away from here though." When he mentioned Ice her ears twitched at the name. She remembered Ice. . .she had attempted to help him the fight that had occured weeks prior. She was growing quite tired though. Her eyes were starting to droop, but she knew she must stay awake. When he offered to help her back her mouth opened in shock, "That is quite kind of you, sir, but I can't ask that of you." The fear she was feeling left her eye and it soon turned into an eye of kindness.

She wasn't going to be leaving the area anytime soon though. She was going to be staying here for quite awhile, by herself. But perhaps she could call Triell and tell him what happened. Perhaps he would understand. The two had swore loyalty to each other when Nina said she would help him whenever the time came to take Rhysis down. But now she couldn't think of that. She was too tired and to in pain to comperhend her thoughts. A yawn threatened to ovrcome her willpower but she refused it. It would be quite rude to yawn in front of this male. Her stomach seemed to moan at her though. She hadn't been able to catch her own meal and she had remained souly on berries, of which would fill her up for quite awhile but she was truly urning for some meat, not that she would tell this stranger this.

Inactive No Rank
Mitsu Galesfawn

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Mitsu</font> knew he was no varlet. He may be reckless, in the sense of nomadic roaming and internal fray, but he was indeed sane. So he wondered why other wolves feared him. He had figured his size was a great intimidation, but he was laying and the girl still wrought fear in her features. He licked his lips, pushing his nose closer as if to better listen to her silky female voice. His eyes did not roam her tattered fur, but instead focused on the dark of her shady emerald lenses. The moderately passing clouds would linger above the clearing for a mere second, lightening and darkening their eyes. The air was hot for springtime, even if it was late in the season, so Mitsu lapped his tongue at the air while listening quietly to Nina.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'> <span style='color: #948853'>"It's a pleasure to me as it is to you, Nina."</span></font> His thesis was confirmed by the simple shift of his large head - later tipped to the side, unknowing of Copper Rock Creek pack. <span style='color: #948853'>"Well, I new to the area, so I'm not familiar with Copper Rock Creek,"</span> He stated, glancing off into the tumbling wood, unsure of what <i>far away</i> meant. Nothing was too far for Mitsu, he was born with the heart to travel, the nomadic soul carried him countless miles and he felt as if he hadn't walked a step. The silvery wolf was indeed a traveler, so when Nina replied that she couldn't ask of him to carry the distance he let a low chuckle utter from his young lips. <span style='color: #948853'>"Oh, Nina! I'm afraid that's one thing you've guessed wrong about me."</span> His chuckle carried throughout the sentence. <span style='color: #948853'>"I was born nomadic, no distance is far enough. I love to travel. It would be an honor to take you back to your home, that is if you don't mind the company."</span> He was somewhat flabbergasted. Couldn't she smell the loneliness tangled in his fur? Mitsu had nothing better to do anyway, other than remain wandering, other than starving, other than braving the dense Wildwood. He was a little robust with his intentions, but in the end he decided she was tired and she wanted none other than to rest.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>That's</font> what he'd do. He'd stay with her until she recuperated, and <i>then</i> she could make the decision to move along, hopefully taking Mitsu with her. He was loyal like that, and he disagreed with what other wolves might have thought. He could almost hear their sickly thoughts: <i>'Leave her to fend for herself. If she's worthy she'll tough it out and live, but if she isn't, well she wasn't worthy anyway.'</i> He had been to that life. The artless world was always seemingly inviting, owning all of the strongest, fiercest, or bravest. Mitsu couldn't live in that world, so that's why he set out to follow the path to freedom; he believed in diplomacy.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Much time had past since the last time someone spoke. Mitsu's eyes didn't seem to roam though, which was respectable enough to her. At least he had enough pride in himself not to. When he refused not to help her another slice of fear slide down her. Did he want something from her? Her ears instantly swiveled back and she lay down her pain finally getting the best of her. Watching the make with an emerald orb she submitted slightly. She was afraid. . .very so afraid and she now knew the only male she would be able to feel safe around would be Koda. But he wasn't here right now, he had to go to his leadess. Exhaustion was finally pulling at her and she had to yawn the next words out of her mouth, "Please don't hurt me, Mitsu." And with the final plea she closed her eyes and was enveloped by darkness. And she was having a dream. . .if she could even call it that. 

Brown paws dashed across the ground, speed taking then as far as they could go, but there was something behind her. What was it again? It had brown fur. . .or had it been the fur on the humans? She didn't know. She just had to keep running. Fear covered the female's pelt as she ran from whatever it was. Something she couldn't comprehend. She was almost near her pack borders when she feel. Pain sprouted up her shoulder that she had already injured. And her one eye that she could use clouded with dirt. Shaking her head to clear she thoughts she yowled for help but was quickly cut off by a sharp sting on her throat. . .the outside of her throat.

Blinking her eye to clear her vision she saw three colors. Black, brown, and white. What the heck was going on? Opening her eyes in fear she saw Athena, Rhysis, and. . .her brother. No. . .not again. They assaulted her, and no one was there. Koda never came this time and neither did that healer. . .Chantille was her name. she was doomed and soon she was laying on the ground. . .covered in blood and-

Nina's eye snapped open taking in the scene around her. She was shaking and just like the nights prior she had woken up due to her nightmares. Her eye watched everything in front of her. They had to adjust though, for now the sun had started to set and a small sigh erupted from the female.  At least she has gotten some source of sleep. She seemed fine though. Her cuts had closed up again but dried blood was still clinging to her fur.  Mitsu hadn't done anything. . .she was alright putting aside the throbbing all over her body. Maybe she could trust Mitsu.