(See All?) Announcements
529 Users Online
Google, Bing

Amongst the Weeping — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The young woman was quick in her speech, and though she stepped back, offering Elettra space (which she was grateful for and new now that despite her bit of 'ADD' the young girl caught on quickly) she seemed in awe, intrigued by Elettra's words and automatically pledging herself to help with the task. But it was not just any thing to do, to help the pack grow temporarily until she found her family again. Elettra longed loyal members, devotion, and stability. Knowing that the girl could leave at any given moment once retrieving her father made Elettra questionable, but she listened none the less to the girl and her small story of her mother, a leader of a pack (though used in past tense, she noted) too and how well she had grown with the art of hunting, willing to show her skills if only Elettra asked it of her.
"And where will you go when you find your father?" Elettra would not think that perhaps her father was dead or lost to this world and never to be found, but what would happen to Narime (and her member) should her father show up. After all, Elettra would learn to trust her members and each one would be a part of the pack and helping it grow. Each member would need one another where Elettra was their healer, Remy their warrior, and if Narime was their best hunter, what would happen should she leave? Though Elettra was interested in seeing the young girl's skills and was happy that she showed so much interest in joining up, Elettra had to think about the long run, and the future of her pack before it even fully formed. Perhaps, the silvery girl before her would get her father to join in too, but if not and she was made to leave the lands, what then?
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé thought for a moment. Silence followed as she thought
about what she would do. If her father ever showed.
If he ever finds me again what should I tell him? He'd probably
be really happy to know I'm okay. But would he try to take me away from
Elettra's family?
She shook her head and memories of her previous
pack came flooding through her mind. Her mother forcing her down to give
Narimé a bath, watching the pack go off to hunt, or running with them learning
about borders and such. Then her father up and decides to take her away.
Even so I love dad. But if he tried that again I don't think I could let him.
she imagined her white coated father smiling at her.

Cocking her head from side to side a few times she thought. Then finally
she set her eyes upon Elettra.
"I guess if I ever met him again I would tell him that I'm doing fine now. That he
taught me what I needed to survive and that this place is my home now."
She looked away embarrassed, but every thing she said was true. If he came back
she would just be happy to know that he was alive.
"I guess I could also tell him to find his home now. Unless you want him with us, but
I think that may e asking too much. Besides I may never see him again." She looked down
at her silver paws for a second letting the wholeness of her words sink in. I may never see you but I can hope that you're doing better in another place.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The young girl was obviously deep in thought and Elettra fell silent, allowing the young silvery woman to think over her words before she spoke them in order to fully give an honest, true answer. When she spoke, it brought a smirk curve to Elettra's lips by a small smirk before nodding her deep grey chin downwards in a small nod of agreement. Though the girl could not be older then a year and a half and still had much growing to do, it would not be far long before this teenager turned into a young woman. Already she had been without her parents to guide her and it was obvious now she was able to take her own path in life, away from her family's watchful gaze.
When she mentioned her father joining up should he ever manage to regroup with his daughter, Elettra's shoulders roll in a shrugging manner before speaking. "I suppose the choice would be in the air until then. Who's to tell how your father may feel." Or how he might react to his daughter no longer wishing to travel with him. Besides, Elettra knew nothing of the man and it would be just as much as Elettra's choice to allow her father to join, as it was his own to want to join. But Elettra's business had nothing to do with Narime's father, but herself. "I would like for you to consider yourself in training for the hunter's role then, Narimé." She speaks and with this, formerly accepting the young, bubbly girl into her growing group. Though Elettra was far from a happy-go-lucky personal and it seemed the closest like her in the to-be pack was Remy, Elettra had a feeling this silvery girl would find much in common with Kyrie, if not Koda as well. "My name is Elettra Archer, by the way." ...Her new leader.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Trying to end this soon can't you tell? lol. XD

A smile came right to the young she wolfs face.
When Elettra told Narimé her name she wagged her tail
at least a dozen times and then lowered her head dutifully.
Even if her father was never seen again she would be able to
live in a family. The thought made Narimé almost bounce with joy.
"My name is Narimé Lagina,and I would be most happy to become a
great hunter for our pack!" She nodded enthusiastically and smiled at her
alpha. One last question nagged her but Narimé kept her yap shut since
the yearling believed that she was bugging Elettra.

This means I have to get a lot better at hunting, and I'm gonna have to learn
how to go after deer too.
Narimé set the challenge to herself and relished
in the fact that she now had something to actually do while she searched
periodically around Wildwood and Drooping Willows borders for her father.
She thanked Elettra silently for giving her the chance to prove herself.
Now all she wondered was how many other wolves were going to join them.
"So I guess you're gonna leave now? Patrol the territory?" She asked quietly
while calming herself down from her ealier excitement.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Lol. works for me! I should be posting up the claiming thread today in the drooping willows, so I'm trying to close things up anyhow. :3 I suppose this will be my last post here.

When the young woman formerly introduced herself (though Elettra had picked up her name from the other woman) Elettra smiled and nodded her head to the girl's excitement to prove herself to Elettra and to the pack itself. Though Elettra was far different from this girl- how harboring the same innocent youth, nor the same happy and overly friendly personally, Elettra could still tell that the girl was determined to be a good member of the pack and do her best, which was exactly the kind of members the dark colored lady sought out for. "I will. Keep an eye out in the Drooping Willows for fellow members and keep your ears open for my call." She spoke and with one more respectful dip of her muzzle in farewell, Elettra turned and was off once more.