(See All?) Announcements
849 Users Online
Saoirse, Finley, Bing, Google

hot pursuit — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ver who has 80 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>The stoic male's gaze remained upon her even as he rose from his position on the ground, chest expanded though his dark eyes lacked the glint of ferocity that a displeased wolf's would have. Teeth remained within the downed creature's flesh as she considered him longer, though he made his purpose for moving very clear. He offered his name, his gesture far from grand but very easily understood. The wolf took great pride in himself, shown by his straight legs and secure stance, but he had somehow accepted her presence as tolerable, proven by the short, but easy way he provided his name. Steel, cold and hard, yet sometimes malleable if warmed up properly. Remy would never give him the title of <i>warm</i>, certainly, but the respect had been gathered without such a necessity - and it was, of course, mutual.

The large female as well lifted her body off the ground, and despite the blood on her maw and throat, looked as presentable as she could. Remy lifted her head only to lower it once again - a half of a nod, not enough to put her head beneath his but enough to level it so he knew that they were wolves of a rare, but similar degree, and that she appreciated him in a way that nearly everyone else he would meet here would never be able to. "<b>Remy,</b>" the Mackenzie-blood responded easily, then grasping the hunk of meat she had claimed for her own within her jaws once again. The briefest pale glance was given to the male before she turned away and returned in a direction similar to the one she had come from. There was no need to get chummy - the prize had been won, the point had been made, and now they would both go home to their preferred solitude absolutely content. </blockquote>
( Remy out~ )
user posted image
Played by Jen who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Steel Kaldorr
Steel's gaze held hers as she paused for a moment before giving her name in much the same way the he had shared his. <i>Remy.</i> Although, names aside, they hadn't spoken to each other, this encounter had indeed been a refreshing one for the stoic wolf. He had finally met a wolf that he could understand and respect and that seemed to also emulate his view on life. He wouldn't call them friends, for he doubted that he would ever use that word in respect to himself, but they were almost like two halves of the same solitary coin. He could appreciated the fact that not all wolves were simpering, talkative, <i>needy</i> souls. As she gave him a nod of respect her returned it in kind and watched her walk away with her prize. She was one of the rare wolves that he deemed worthy of his grudging respect.

With that thought and one last look at the carcass of the deer that had brought about this unexpected encounter, Steel turned and walked off randomly in a different direction. At least now his belly was full and he was more than content to enjoy his solitude with a final thought for the large, confident female he now knew as Remy.