(See All?) Announcements
890 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jessamy

If I Ain't Mistaken — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko watched silently from his spot as the two wolves conversed.
Then they began to share food. He wasn't happy with it but he couldn't do
much since they were outside the border. Besides he knew how hard it was to be a loner
so he wasn't about to take their meal from them. With a yawn the blackish wolf
lay upon the ground and began grooming his coat. There was nothing else to do
right now. So might as well get the leaves and stuff out from between his paws.

I wonder if either of them may want to join... He looked over the younger female
she was young but strong. The fact that she survived this long on her own meant that
she could hunt well enough. The male, Reed on the other hand was old like himself.
Follko knew that after the Trisden incident he was lowered on the packs totem poll.
If they joined the other older male he might be kicked out. Teaching the pups was
the only thing he could do.

Guess I'm not the one making decisions for the pack anyway so why am I worrying.
Follko shook out his fur and continued watching the other wolves. It kinda sucked that
he was the only one out here checking the border. He wished another wolf was with him.

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Played by Bridget who has 62 posts.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
The red man smiled politely as the young woman accepted his offer. It was a shame to see a wolf with a hungry stomach; especially a female. With one swift action, the man was to all fours, approaching Follko as he did so. Both his stature and voice were casual as he paused a wolf's length away from him. "So...what pack you from, ....err..." he paused. The wolf had not spoke of his name to he and Jessie. He glanced to the side in an awkward manner, the sun catching his golden eyes as he returned his gaze back to the man before him.

The same age. They were both most certainly wise, and most likely quite full of themselves. Years of life brought several experiences both good and bad. With a flick of his tail, he took in Follko's scent as he inspected the dark wolf. His fur was fascinating indeed. Copper filings seemed to weave themselves through his raven colored fur, casting a brilliant shimmer to one's eye from the sunlight.

Pursing his lips, the russet brute turned himself away, looking back to sweet Jessie. "Enjoyin' that, miss Jessie? I do love me some ground hog." He released a small laugh, one that was friendly rather than awkward. Shaking his head to himself, he had his eyes flickering from the woman to the man every minute or so.
user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
The young female looked up to see the Reed trying to talk to the unnamed male. Jessie wouldn’t listen to the conversation though, for it would have been rude of her to do so. When silence emitted in the area, the young girl was finally spoken to, by none other then Reed himself. The girl smiled politely at the male her face radiating the kindness the was showing him. Her tail slowly started to wag as she tilted her head slightly, staring at him for a few moments before smiling.

Speaking strongly, she said, ”Yes, sir. I’m happy that you cared to share though.”

Her small tail continued to wag as she picked up the remaining hedgehog and hopped over to him. She soon put the animal down beneath his feet showing him kindly that she had finished and was giving the rest to him for later. One never knew what would be out and about in the mist of everything, it was always important to be prepared when it came to certain things like this in the natural world.
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko sighed as the male began to speak to him again.
He didn't really want to talk to the male here. But unfortunately Reed
was being to kind to ignore.
"My name is Follko Theizkei. and I'm from the Grizzly Hollow pack." He
answered the male and then watched as the little gray she wolf gave her meal
back to the older male. Who would want to eat the last little spiny bits on that thing?
He wrinkled his nose in disgust inwardly. His face actually staying stoic as he sat in his
leafy spot. I hope they leave soon... Follko grumpily added in his mind. His orange
eyes watched the two wolves then glanced back behind him wandering who was supposed
to be doing patrols out here. No wonder so many wolves came near the border when you can't
smell the damn thing. No one marks this border enough. He laid back his ears deciding
that later he would mark the damn border himself.
Surely it would help him learn the territory anyway.

"Our pack lies just through those trees and although I may be a grouch my alpha is
patient and respectful." Unlike her daughter princess Trisden. He left out that
comment while turning his gaze back to the two wolves.

Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Grizzly Hollow. Okay. He repeated the pack name quietly, as if to test how it sounded- no, how it tasted in his mouth. Lifting his head, the red man wearily gazed at Follko. "Follko, is there something bothering you?" He could already guess what it was. They were close to the pack borders. Bah! They weren't a foot away or anything. With a bit of annoying pricking at him, his nose wrinkled at his thoughts. "Do you want us to leave?"

He hoped Jessie would not grow on edge, but if she did, he would not disagree nor feel angered toward her if she decided to slip away. With a flick of his black-tipped tail, Reed stepped around side to Follko, gazing into the distance where the borders of this so called Grizzly Hollow lay. His yellow eyes were pale, yet sharp like that of a hawk's. If he stared at a wolf long enough, it was with intention of making them feel uncomfortable.

His gaze was now upon Follko, awaiting for him to complete the contact with his own gaze and reply to his words.
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
Follko. . .she should keep that name in mind for future reference. Her eyes were trained on Reed as he spoke to the other male. She would stay silent, for this was certainly not her conversation. Respectable space was given towards the two males but if this Grizzly Hollow wolf did decide to attack her friend. She would then be ready and he would not get away uninjured. Reed was a respectable old man and she couldn't refuse the thought that she would definitely attack this other male if he were to attack Reed. They had done nothing wrong, they were ,in fact, far aways from the borders that he spoke of, and if he had a problem then he should take it up with both of them.

Her green gaze remained on Follko, watching his every move, awaiting for some sign of aggresion to overcome him. She would protect Reed, for she had become fond of him. Not many old guys would share their food with another and that had earned him high respect on Jessie's level. If this one wolf would decided that they were pissing too close to his borders then he should suck it up. It would have made sense if they were past the border or extremely close to the border, but right now, this Grizzly wolf was pushing his own luck.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
"Yes I do want you to leave, however you have just as much right to stay
if you so wish. Since you aren't actually on the border and neither have you crossed it."
Follko did not lie to the pair. He didn't want to and simply put maybe telling them this
would make them leave. Perhaps if they'd met a little further from the border Follko
might have enjoyed chatting with them and relaxing some. However he no longer had
those freedoms now that he was a part of the pack.

"You also have the right to try and join our pack if you want. But then I would have to
call for one of my alphas." He really didn't feel like having the pack join another older wolf.
Cause then he would probably be kicked out himself. Especially since he was a pain to
work with being all grumpy most of the time.
"I am a little sorry that I couldn't meet you two on better terms. Maybe you and me
coulda gotten along better then." He flicked his tail towards Reed. Then he glanced
at the young female.

"Whats wrong miss you look like you're about to jump out of your pelt at me." He chuckled
softly and gave the pair a good real smile.

Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
He was growing antsy. Paws kneaded the earth as Follko admitted that he did infact want them to leave. Rather rude, but he was honest, which Reed could appreciate... to an extent. His pale gaze fled to Jessie as the older man shot a joke at her. Well, wasn't it obvious she was already on edge? Wanting to release an aggravated snarl, Reed bit his tongue, tossing his head to look back to the rustic ebon man.

But then he smiled after his joke. It was a genuine grin. This cast Reed into utter confusion; his lips pursed before he was to spit acidic annoyance toward the man. Blinking rapidly for a moment, he decided to allow his head to shake in what appeared to be disagreement. "Of course she is. Not every day you have a wolf wanting wolves to take off when they're not even near their borders." Eyes sharp now, Reed produced his own genuine smile upon his inky lips toward Follko.

It was not mockery, no, but something else. Whatever Follko intended to take it as, that is what it was. It was a test. A test for his reaction.
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

Her eyes narrowed on the male from the Grizzly pack. Was he playing tricks and games with her? She didn‘t like it. . .and talk about rude. They weren‘t even near the pack borders and he truly shouldn‘t have to worry too much. She wasn‘t ready to join a pack yet, she was looking for her sister. Oh how she missed her sister. . .she definitely wouldn‘t have reacted like the male was now. She would have reacted calmly and gently told them to watch where they were heading. . .but not say that they would have to leave because like Reed had just stated she should be on edge. . .they were no where near this boy‘s territory. Perhaps he had a nose problem or something of the sort.

Her tail flied. . .it was up now and her eyes were furious. . .this wolf had no right. . .and that grin. . .totally unnecessary. She tail lashed angrily behind her, but she made no other sign to show that she was angry. Instead she simply opened her mouth and stated swiftly, “I‘m just looking out for my friends and myself.” She almost snapped the comment at the male, but decided against it. She did, however, glare at the male. He was not on good terms with her at the moment and it seemed that if he wanted to turn aggressive she would protect Reed. . .no matter what, for he was a jolly good fellow.

Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
With a yawn Follko eyed the two wolves as they
grew more and more aggressive. Or at least the female
was showing signs of being aggressive. The male, Reed
seemed to be toying with Follko in some way.

"Here's how it is. Yes I had no right to run you out which is why I haven't
and why you're getting snappy with me I have no clue when I am simply
answering your questions quietly." He kept his calm composure with a placid
face and relaxed body while he sat. He still had no reason to run.
"I have not showed you any aggression on my part even if I have
told you both that you ARE near the border. It was just a simple warning."
He kept his calm face watching the two wolves with some interest.
"I don't want a fight. I originally came out here to meet some new wolves
and perhaps relax a bit with them away from my pack for a small while."
he answered truthfully. He did want to meet some new wolves, but somehow
this meeting became violent very quickly. How come this always happened to him?
(This post was last modified: Jun 27, 2012, 05:25 AM by Follko.)