636 Users Online
Bing, Google

wide awake — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rais Rose
(It's fine, Rais is a butt!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RaisTable2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 100px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">Rais wasn't sure what he had expected from the irritable man. Certainly it wasn't companionship. It was obvious the way he acted, that the wolf wasn't interested in friends. The only thing that had really urged him to follow the wolf was that Rais was apparently a magnet for trouble, or trouble was a magnet for Rais. It didn't surprise him, but he was certainly caught off guard when the male spun around, spitting and snarling, eyes dark and teeth glinting white in the night. The male demanded that Rais leave him alone. The boy stopped in place, head pulled back defensively. "My, what big teeth you have," Rais remarked, hopping backwards with nervous laugh.

The trickster's lips pulled back in a vulpine smile, and his heart raced with a burst of adrenaline. It was as if there were an angel and devil on each shoulder, one telling Rais to goad the man on into a fight and the other telling him to get out before he really got hurt. The boy rather valued his life, however, and there was nothing to gain from taking on the big wolf other than some damage. "Well, I'll see you around then," Rais gave his farewell, then dashed off east into the forest, his grey form fading quickly into the night.
[Image: LoneCrow1.png]
Played by Jen who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Steel Kaldorr
After his snarling words, the young man looked surprised and nervously commented on his teeth. Steel was on the edge of attack from the <span class='word'>surfeit</span> of attention that he was getting this evening. For some reason the boy had picked him to aggravate and despite his obvious anger and intent to attack, almost looked as if he was going to stick around. Then his self-preservation kicked in and he took his leave of the angry male.

<i>Good.</i> He really hadn't wanted to tear the little upstart to shreds. He just wanted to be left alone. Why did it seem so hard for all of these wolves to understand. It was almost as if he was a loner magnet, one with a sign that said, 'Come Annoy Me!' painted on his backside. Steel gave a snort of relief at finally being left alone once again. His skin crawled as he had flashes of the past weeks and Athena's words came to him again. They called to him, but he shook his head defiantly. He would make his own life, his way. With that last decisive thought, Steel moved off once again, just in case the pup came back for more. He wasn't in the mood for murder tonight.