(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Google, Bing

a cage called freedom — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Before Indru had thought that Relic Lore had enough sights to see for anyone, but the thought of seeing the ocean, of seeing beyond, was tantalising and for a moment he thought about how exciting a life of a lone wolf must be. I will keep that in mind. They were honest words even though in that short time it had dawned on him why he had never really, truly lusted after the lone wolf life — the pure lonelyness of it. Indru loved his family and even before he had founded Swift River with those who had survived the fire he had loved Hidden Tree and the social and connecting lifestyle of a pack.

Coquelicot made it seem unlikely he was staying and Indru smiled, nodding lightly, after all he had no ties here and why was it any different to the other places he must of travelled through? That's understandable. There is lot's to explore of the world still. Thoughtfully the Tainn glanced around the Orchard they were in affectionately, this was his home, he knew he would never leave. I think I'm quite content here, though. Like his father and mother had planned to live out their lives here, so would Indru, hopefully continuing the Tainn family tree as he did so.

After a while of talking Indru felt that, like Niija, he should depart also. Now, Coquelicot, I'm afraid to say I must leave also. With a smile and a nod he rose to his feet, deciding last minute, to offer an invitation, my pack is over near the Swift River in the Scared Grove if you ever wish to seek company. Then Indru turned and swiftly began to lope home.

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2011, 02:17 AM by Indru.)