(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Bing

If I Ain't Mistaken — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 62 posts.
Inactive III. Hunter
Reed Acoy
Going to wrap this up with one more round of posts!

Reed released a slight sigh as Follko seemed to be getting frustrated. With eyes narrowing and brows furrowing, the rustic man spat "Listen. We don't want a fight either." Now releasing a full sigh, he shook his head. "Perhaps today ain't our day. Maybe another." Grinning slightly, he pawed at the earth before gazing back to Jessie. He nodded at the pretty woman before looking back to Follko. " 'Guess I'll be taking my leave, then."

With these words, he turned away from the darker pelted man, and began to walk in the opposite direction. Far from Grizzly Hollow. As he walked past Jessie, he dipped his head to her. "Hope to see you again, miss Jessie. Stay pretty." With a casual grin, he slid off between the trees, soon allowing the foliage to envelope him and shun him away from other wolves' company...
user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Her tail lashed angrily at his words and with each syllable he spoke she got angrier and angrier. He was pushing his luck with the two of them. Why did he have to be such a cocky bastard? She felt her body start to heat up and her vision started to redden. She was not happy with this male. . .not at all. His tone simply stated the obvious. . .I don’t want to be around wolves. . .leave me the fuck alone. His last words made her laugh and soon her own voice rumbled in her chest. He was trying to have a light conversation with other wolves outside of his pack? Well, she could give him some pointers on that.

She quickly exclaimed, “Well, if you want to have a light conversation with another I suggest you work on your communication skills.” Her words were flat, and soon the older male that she had met, Reed, had to depart. She was sad to let him go, but she, like others, knew that the time would always come when friends had to depart from one another. With his words a slight flush was brought upon her face and she dipped her head to him in farewell before turning on her own paws and walking away from the sitting Grizzly Hollow wolf, her tail wagging pleasantly behind her, in hopes to find her sibling soon.
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko had no clue why the female was acting so harsh.
But obviouslyshe had no patience of her own. Nor did she have a good
head set upon her shoulders. When Follko saw Reed leave he simply flicked
his tail "good bye" and then began to groom himself. He would not be pushed into
a fight by a sizzling she wolf who couldn't get a grip on her anger.

The silver female trotted arrogantly away with her tail wagging, and when
she was no longer in view the elder wolf burst out in laughter.
"Well what the hell got her fur in a bunch! Hahahaha!" He pat the ground with his forlegs
laughing still and then stood up. His tail wagged happily as the male began to lope
back closer to his territory. Follko would be sure to leave his scent behind on the border
a second time to ward off those pesky rats. The pack didn't need more untrusted wolves
to be joined especially when new pups were out and about.

"Guess it was a good day today huh.." Follko muttered to himself as he disappeared
into the forested hill. The male was pleased with himself.
{exit Follko}

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image