(See All?) Announcements
531 Users Online
Bing

fly with me — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
The trek had been a long and silent one. He would likely travel a bit harder and faster on future visits to Nina, but the time brought with it an easier feeling of companionship between the two. Koda caught the occasional look of thoughtfulness that crossed the dark woman's face as they trekked onward. As they came more frequently later in the trip he could guess that the distance had something to do with them. He understood all too well the inherent troubles in living so far from his love.

Finally, when they were closer to the Copper Rock lands, she appeared almost as if summoned by his thoughts of her. His eyes lit up and his heartbeat came faster. She looked so much better than the last time that he had seen her that he couldn't help moving forward and nuzzling her affectionately. <b>'Hello, my love,"</b> he said softly, then he stepped back and gave her a loving smile. She teased him about Volkan seeing him and he couldn't help a grin, remembering the first and only time he'd met the other fae.

He had almost forgotten that Elettra had accompanied him in his sheer joy at seeing Nina and in such better condition to boot. The dark woman spoke with a familiarity of Volkan and he gave a soft chuckle at her reply. She inquired after another that he wasn't familiar with, while moving to stand by his side. Her actions gave opening to the reason that they were here but he put it off longer, wanting the two women in his life to greet each with easiness, before introducing complications. Despite the dark woman at his side, his golden eyes glowed with love only for the female in front of him, drinking in her very essence. Her many scars had changed her appearance so from the fae that he had first met, but he hardly noticed them, aside from noting how much they had healed. That translated into less pain for her and more life in her single good eye. All he saw was the woman that he loved, pure and simple.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The other girl seemed completely oblivious to her joke and she left it at that. No need to upset the female. When the lady in front of her stood silent she evaluated her. Healthy, much healthier than herself. She seemed to be around the same size as Nina and slightly older. The woman’s thoughts came to a halt when she heard the female’s next words. They were much more of a slap in the face than she could manage. Kanosak. . .he had left. He had heard about the female. . .her name had been Elettra but she hadn’t heard much otherwise from the older male. He seemed to be quite nervous about offering the topic to her, considering that the teaching would be in her paws now. Unfortunately, she had never gotten a chance to see the male again, only meeting with Kashikoi ever so often for a lesson.

Then a previous conversation came to Nina. . .a confusing one that didn’t make much sense to her, she was probably tired with it had occurred. She was talking to Koda and she had asked for his leader’s name. . .and it had been Elettra. . .could this be her? Might as well not make the mistake, but the question would have to be answered. Tilting her head at the female she twitched her ears. Should she trust this female with her pack mates knowledge? Most likely not. And it was just like that she remembered. Her pack mates had given up information about her to Ash. . .which had turned out bad for her. She would not make the same mistakes with this female.

Keeping herself from snarling she said in a bitter tone, "My pack mates are my concern ,along with the rest of the pack, and ours only."

Her voice came out harsher than intended but she hoped she drew the point across to the other female. Her family’s business could be discussed if they were present with her, but not with a wolf that she hardly knew. Unconsciously, Nina stepped over the berries she had collected, careful not to crush any. Her attention then drifted to Koda, a loving, respectful smile to him and for him alone. She should have been nicer to this female and the only way to offer up an apology is to offer up her name.

In a more respectable note, she turned to the female and dipped her head, "I am Nina Hervok."

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Bitterness. It was something Elettra caught quickly and instinctively, tensed to, her jaw tightening. If this battered woman before her thought she was going to win some sort of pissing match with her-she was dead wrong. Elettra's body tensed at the side of Koda, but other then this not an ounce of her irritation was offered to Nina's knowledge. "I see." She says only, with the click of her tongue to the roof of her mouth which turned to form a smirk. What a good girl, to know when to keep her mouth shut when it came to pack affairs. Yet though Elettra was a stranger to her, she was no stranger to their lead. ”Then I suppose I will have to go through the trouble of seeking out Ruiko myself. I'm sure we have much catching up to do...” She muses delicately as her eyes float past Nina and far beyond the reaches of land and towards pack territory.
Then, as quickly as they settled, did they flutter towards Koda, a definite tight line forming over her lips. Nina's unwillingness to simply inform Elettra if one of her friends was doing well simply because she was on in their pack allowed Elettra to think of another problem with Koda's situation. Not only would his time be divided, leaving the pack alone with one less guardian, but his words might be his downfall. Koda loved Nina and therefore would hide no secrets from her and surely this would include information of the growing pack. How much would Koda leak to Nina in their meetings? Though Koda had proved that he was to be a trustworthy, loyal and strong member for the pack, how much harm would he do to it?
Only when the female speaks again, does Elettra offer her attention to the woman once more. Her pale, pale gaze locking upon her with such intensity made for the point of daggers. Though Nina had seemingly tried to make up for her first snappy response with a kinder offering of her name, Elettra's tones this time were far from happy-go-lucky. "Elettra Archer." She purses, her tones quick and solid with her own retaliation of a demanding snap.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
While his joy abounded at seeing his love again and he understood her reluctant response to Elettra's conversational overture, Koda also knew that it would not sit especially well with the dignified woman. The inherent complications of his new life were abounding and for a brief moment the large male wished to be anywhere but here, with these two women together. He could see the push and pull that would soon become second hand to him and he decided that there was nothing to do, but get on with it.

He just hoped that bringing Elettra with him as assurance would not backfire and Nina decide that their love wasn't worth to complications that it would bring. She could surely find a mate closer to home, if she chose. The thought of her tender love going to another clenched his gut so hard that it nearly took his breath away. He turned dark golden eyes upon his love, pleading for her to understand what was soon to be revealed. Not yet having the words, he decided to try and smooth over the introductions first, if that were possible.

While he had agreed to stand by her, he had also made it clear to Elettra that he would not give up his love. Nina was aware of his divided loyalties, but not of the epic change in his future status. In an attempt to not take sides, per se, between these two women, he shifted his stance slightly, so he stood next to neither of them, rather between them and facing them. With this, he clearly showed that neither had more power over the other right now, as far as he was concerned. One held his heart. The other, his loyalty. He had to somehow find a balance between the two worlds and if he was to succeed, he would need the help of both of these women.

Still unsure of how to begin and lacking the proper words, Koda finally gave a deep nod of respect to each and said in his deep smooth voice, <b>"Sweet Nina, Lady Elettra. We have much to discuss."</b> Nerves jangled unseen within him and a part of him wanted Elettra to spit out the news, yet feared that she might not phrase it gently enough. <i>How do you give the news to your mate that you are to stand by another, appearing as their mate to all of the world?</i>
(This post was last modified: Jun 20, 2012, 12:43 PM by Koda.)

Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The female in front of her did not seem affected, something that pleased Nina, but her next comment made her eyes narrow. Then I suppose I will have to go through the trouble of seeking out Ruiko myself. I'm sure we have much catching up to do...” She was not a threat but the fact she was talking about her pack openly in front of her angered her. She should not be here. But the older woman’s next words stopped her cold. Her name. . .and she had snapped it. This was the strand that shouldn’t have been cut in the Hervok’s brain. The light that had returned to her eye suddenly turned dark, an empty pit of darkness that could consume anything.

Nina’s mouth pulled back, showing her fangs and a small warning growl escaped her throat. If it weren’t for the fact that she was protected she probably would have called for Kashikoi and possibly Sloane, her two friends she had trusted dearly through her time here. Her honest feelings were to jump on the bitch and tear her throat out for snapping at her, but she remained in place. She was too weak and it would not be the right thing to do.

Then she spoke, bitterness obvious in her now dull voice, "So be it then. I am in no position to offer any information about my family to you. For you are, a complete stranger to me."

Silence met her reply, but she was soon relieved of the tension when Koda spoke. His voice was warm and soothing to her brain and melting her. Her brain returned to her rights and she listened intently to what he had to say. Much to discuss? Had he indeed come to try and talk to her? It didn’t matter to her though. . .he was here, and that was what she had wanted."Very well. I do not have much time though. I have to get back to the pack."

(This post was last modified: Jun 20, 2012, 07:56 PM by Nina.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
oh, the tension! looks like nina needs an alignment change. XD

Ah, finally, she had her exactly where she wanted the other girl. There was an obvious anger in the woman's gaze, followed by the sneer and showing of her fangs, the growl which warned in her throat. It caused the hairs at Elettra's backside to fully rise, her tail to twitch as it slowly lifted, though stood on end level with her spine. They were on common territory and despite the woman's protective nature to her pack, Elettra had every right to be here beyond the reaches of Copper Rock Creek's grasp.
"Lest you truly intend to back up your aggressive display towards me with action, a suggest you back. down. If your nose has failed you, I'd like to remind you this is neutral territory you stand upon, not Copper Rock Creek." She offers her own warning as her head falls level with her spine, pushing back protectively in-between her shoulder blades to round up the protective fur and fat there. Her paws outwardly shift and bend to splay her stance and balance. With Koda out of the way, she was free to charge and by her stance, made it clear she wasn't messing around. She had no intention of playing games with the younger girl this day. If she had any brains, she would no to back down from a woman obviously healthier then her and stronger.
"If I had any true intentions to harm Kanosak or Volkan, I would have when they showed up at my boarders seeking help. I do not ask for your trust, but they are my allies." Her words are spoken with defiant dominance, a certain feeling in her that she was going the right think and there was not an ounce of action nor word she had done to be treated the way she was being treated by Nina now. Perhaps the damage done to the woman's face had done damage to her brain as well, but if Elettra could recall, it was Nina which had acted harshly towards her first. Had it not been for a concern over Koda, Elettra would have already shown the younger, battered woman her place outside of her pack's safety.
Her stance still firm, still ready should Nina truly intend to become more bite then bark. Koda's words flickered through her ears as they flattened to her skull, her muzzle quivering, but not attempting the snarl and obvious disrespectful growl Nina was showing to Elettra now. And what had Elettra done to be deserving of such display? Nina had offered a bitter attitude towards her from the very beginning and had seemingly lost it when Elettra snapped back in defense. If this was the loved one Koda had gotten mixed up with, Elettra did not approve. Certainly, the relationship they had formed whilst Elettra was trying to form their home had strengthened and it was obvious now, it would take it's toll in Koda's future with Elettra's pack. "Koda will be joining my side in leadership." She speaks this simply, waiting for the explosion with a new-found glee.
(This post was last modified: Jun 20, 2012, 08:26 PM by Elettra.)
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: No she is just going through a hard time right now. She kind of has a personality disorder of some sorts. Also, Jen, wanted me to post before Koda because she thought it would make her post ore interesting.

She needed to calm down, she knew she had to, but that nagging in her brain, the one that said wolves weren’t always what they seemed, snapped at her. What if this female were acting and was trying to rip her pack mates throats out. By the mention of her own pack boundaries confusion filtered through Nina’s eyes, going through here whole body. She did not make the mistake again, had she? Unconsciously she sniffed the air a wince forming through her body. She had screwed up again, she wasn’t inside her borders at all and in fact she was quite far away from them, leaving the fact that Elettra was here all the more acceptable. By the mention of Kanosak, once again, her eyes got a far away look. Where had he gone? He was the one who had brought her here but now where was he? He had simply just disappeared.

Opening her mouth she spoke, "Kanosak. . .is gone. And Volkan. . .she has gained her role as Second."

The moment she spoke she flinched at her own words. The precious information of her pack mate was out. And it was the first time she had spoken of Kanosak, he was gone, away from her new home. He had just up and disappeared. Her eye flew to the side where no one was standing. She wished one of her friends could have been here. The comfort of Kashikoi by her side would have been welcoming. But she knew she would get in trouble if she was found outside of pack boundaries. After the attack her travels had been difficult because most eyes had been focused on her, wondering when she was going to snap and lose it. . .but today they had missed it. The first time she had exploded.

]The next words to escape the lady’s mouth drove her body rigid. Join her in leadership? Her eye darted to Koda, betrayal and confusion in her eyes. Was she telling the truth? She would wait for her love’s words. He had trusted this female with information of her pack mates but this just hurt her. The pain she was feeling was displayed in her eye. Koda had promised her that the two of them would be together no matter what and Koda hadn’t lied to her before. After Ash had attacked her it had given her enough reason to trust him when she had saved her and brought her home.

The thought of him lying made her want to lift her muzzle and sing to the sky, calling for any of her pack mates asking for a small comfort. But she remained calm, fixing her one good emerald eye on Koda. Her tail curled around her paws and she was ready to bolt if what she was thinking were true. She was not suppose to run, due to her own leg that had been broken recently. She would never be able to truly run again, but if she had to, she would, and she would have a major injuring later, but if it meant getting away from them, it might as well have been worth it.

Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
This was not going well. Not well at all. What had he expected, really, though? That Elettra and Nina would become the best of friends from the get-go and life would just be rosy? Well, a guy can hope right? To be honest he had put off thinking about this very moment until he absolutely had to. He knew that his love could not hear this from idle lips with no understanding of the complexities involved. This was no ordinary situation any way that you looked at it. It seemed that he just didn't do ordinary, at least not at this point in his life. He lived many miles from his mate. He was about to lead with another female that was not and would never be his mate. It just wasn't done.

Just as Nina gave and ounce of trust and relinquished some small bits of information, Elettra also spoke. Her bombshell hung in the air and the silence was deafening. Once the words were out, he gave a brief glare at Elettra for her lack of compassion and tact, then he turned slowly to face Nina. <i>His sweet Nina.</i> The utter betrayal and pain in her eye ripped his heart to shreds. Although it wasn't as bad as it sounded, she had no way of knowing that yet and she had to be well on the way to hating him.

She seemed to hold onto the strongest thread of their love for she didn't run away or attack him as a lying scoundrel. That tiny bit of trust that held her there reinforced his own love for her and he had to say something to ease her mind. In a firm voice he said quite firmly, <b><i>"NOT</i> as mates. Never as mates. We will be leading the pack together for solidarity and strength, but my heart is yours forever, sweet Nina. Elettra knows this and accepts it."</b> Koda cared not a whit that the dark lady heard his term of endearment for his love. Nina was a part of him and she needed to be aware of just how much the golden brown fae meant to him. If she could not accept it, better to know now rather than months down the road. He gave Elettra another disgruntled look, for she seemed to be enjoying this entirely too much, despite no outward displays.

He looked back to Nina, golden eyes dark with emotion. What would he do if she didn't understand and accept as well? He prayed that she would trust in his love and know that he would never betray her. He would die before he hurt her. There was no maybe about it. Somehow he had to get these two woman to some level of civility so that all could understand the conditions of the unconventional path they were about to embark on.
(This post was last modified: Jun 22, 2012, 02:01 AM by Koda.)

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Victory. It was so very obvious but not sweet, this time. The woman, obviously injured with only one good eye to see through and a back leg, knew when to back down when she needed to- a smart enough woman in this matter, but had she been as smart as Elettra had originally hoped, she would not have tried to cross her in the first place. Recognition seemed to sink through to the younger woman, as she took to sniff the land marks around her. The corners of Elettra's lips turned up as the woman realized her wrongs and of course by this, Elettra's rights. But no words would be displayed, only Elettra's body language, dominant and strong as before hand. There was no use kicking the woman whilst she was down.
But Elettra could not blame her entirely for her weary nature, but only in which she displayed it. After all, so many times before judgement had been passed over Elettra, mostly bad beyond the boarders of her home. Coming from a place where she had been praised, Elettra had become obviously bitter and touchy to the judgement in which she had been given. Whether anyone knew it and if they did, whether or not they believed it, Elettra was a woman of her word. She did not bother when hiding her attentions and spoke what she meant when she meant it. Her pride would not allow room for holding back.
As the woman shifted her emotions to hated and readiness to attack (in which Elettra responded in defense) onto that of utter pain and betrayal, Elettra's body went lax. The other woman seemed ready to bolt and with this, Elettra's body moved to a move even stance, still tense and ready to dodge should the woman come after her instead. Her face smoothed over, a cold, chilling face of emotionless as she listened to Koda's words and to his warning glares, did her lips only twist in disinterest. Though it was true, a need to say 'She started it' refrained from the darker woman.
However still, as Koda struggled to mend the situation, Elettra would clear her throat, adding a little bit of impute on her own. "Plans changed and though the decision was made quick, they are true. I trust Koda that in his duty to serve me, he will aid in serving the pack at my side. Until something more, permanent arises, of course." It was because of Koda's loyalty to her that he had agreed to do this despite his situation. Elettra had no means to put the male under the strain any longer then absolutely necessary but for the time being he was not only her choice, but only choice.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">She watched her mate with curious eyes and kept quiet while she listened to him. Of course, she would trust his word, he would never lie to her, and the older lady’s words. She dipped her head to the two of them and flicked an ear backwards just in case one of her leaders were to call her. She hadn’t seen them in a while but she had been watching the pups closely. She needed to apologize. It would probably be best if she could get the two of them onto a better path. It would be the best if Koda and her were going to make their relationship work.

Nodding her head at the two, she spoke, "I understand. I must say, Miss Elettra, I must apologize for my rudeness. I haven‘t been comfortable meeting new wolves, for a little while now."

She spoke to the female in a respectful voice, making it clear that she was, indeed, sorry. Without a pack mate near by, meeting a new wolf, was not a pleasant sight for her. Even if Koda was nearby, she was not comfortable, and the fact that she was no longer in her pack boundaries scared her even more. This was the second time she had made the mistake of thinking herself inside of the borders, when she had not been. She needed to focus on recovering and fast! Before she encountered Volkan or one of her leaders again. Everything would soon be alright. . .hopefully.