(See All?) Announcements
513 Users Online
Google, Khalon, Bing

MY SHROOMS! — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Ending this early so you don't have to wait for my response while my puter is fixed. XD

Narimé nodded each time Ava mentioned the names of her packmates.
These wolves were all good and she was happy to know that she had not been
too close to their territory.
"Well... I think I will be staying in Relic-Lore because I think this was the place
my father was taking me. So he's got to be around here somewhere." She frowned
remembering her father and how he had pushed them farther and farther north.
She hoped he was headed here.

"I will keep looking for him until I know whether he's gone or not." She looked back up to Ava
and put a smile on her face. "Don't worry I'm sure I will find a family who wants me soon."
she already knew there was a wolf who wanted her to join her family. Elettra would
be her alpha soon enough, and they would make a tiny pack which Narimé would get the
chance to help it grow.

{I}I should go look for some more food though. My stomach is eating itself out, and I havn't
eaten in close to a week." She knew she probably shouldn't be chatting with the nice wolf
while she was starving. As much as Narimé didn't want to leave the female so quickly
but she had stuff to do. Find a meal, wait for Elettra's call, and ask other wolves about her father.
"I think I have to say bye now. I got to go someplace and ask other wolves about da."
she wagged her tail and play bowed to Ava giving her a little lick to her chin then back up again.
"I'm sure I will see you again though.Would it be okay if I visited maybe? Near your border and howled once in a while?" She backed up further squishing mushrooms under her heavy
paws and began to pad away.

Played by Ver who has 365 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ava Attaya
( okie dokie <3 )
<blockquote>
Ava was glad to hear Narime would be staying within the lands; she could find friend and food here easily, and would likely end up in one of the current four packs. The Poisoned female was yet unaware of a neighboring group gathering nearby in the Willows that would eventually become the female's home. Perhaps she might even find her father, who knew? She hadn't even been in Relic Lore <i>that</i> long, yet she'd met plenty of wolves, and there were still so very many out there that she hadn't met, perhaps some that she never would. Though she'd had meetings with a wolf of each of the other packs, it'd only been one or two of them, and there was always an abundance of loners coming and going. Her chances were not as bad as they could be.

She was understanding when the female had other business to attend to; Ava knew she ought not to stray too far from Lost Lake any time soon as well. Pleasantly she smiled and nodded to the youth. "<b>You will be greeted warmly if you visit our borders. Best of luck to you.</b>" Then the female made her exit, bounding off into the red flowers. Happier than she had been before, Ava felt no immediate desire to follow the ghostly figure. Her etheral trance had been broken; it was just a friendly girl, not a silver shadow enigma. Once Narime had disappeared, the black-coated female returned her gaze to the mushrooms. Perhaps Chantille would know what to make of them. Ava snapped a few of the fungi, as well as some shoots from the fireweed, and began her trip back.
</blockquote>

(end.)