(See All?) Announcements
644 Users Online
Google, Bing

Look to the Sky — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Obviously night time. Warm and humid; small breezes.

Don't drown yourself in your thoughts. Don't weep.

Her small white paws gingerly touched the soft earth as she approached the large body of water. It looked like the sky had fallen- the water was so still. The reflection of the stars upon the water was truly enchanting. Light brown eyes locked onto it in wonder as she approached. She didn't even want to dip her muzzle into the water and ruin the perfect mirror. With a small smile, Finn sighed, and raised her head to the ebon night sky.

She allowed her mind to free itself. No point in drowning in sorrow over what had happened with her brother. Her scabs were almost gone; she was almost completely healed. Life would move on. She had been cursed with a new personality quick, though- paranoia. It sucked the life out of her like a leech, yet she continued to try and pry it away. She was improving every day, but it was a difficult task.

Buffalo Clan. She missed her old pack. Why did she ever leave? Was she destined for another pack? If so, she was obviously not for Swift River. She had been evicted from the pack and left without fighting back. Well, it would be hard to, anyways. Finn was freshly injured at that time.

Seating herself at the edge of the still liquid, the small gray-silver woman's head remained tilted toward the sky. Just as her thoughts dissolved, a star decided to take action. It shot across the sky, a blazing yellow stream in the dark sky. Holding her breath, Finn watched as it came and went in the blink of an eye.
(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2012, 08:05 PM by Finn.)
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Note to self. The night before she meets Sloane.

Narimé was exhausted. She had just come from Drooping Willows,
and now she searched for something to eat. Too bad for her a rabbit had
gotten away from the pup during that afternoon. Now the silvery yearling began
to pad along the banks of some wierd lagoon. She noted its beauty as she plodded
along and watched the stars dance in the water.

Father... when will I find you? Will I ever find you? She asked herself this
as she mindlessly padded along the edge. The scent of wolf clung to the air but
the yearling was used to that now. There were so many wolves in this land that
Narimé had come to. Her father had to be leading them here, but how was she
going to find him when there was so much land to cover?

As the scent of wolf grew stronger she finally began to show cautiousness.
Would the wolf mind her being there? One part of the female wanted to ask the
other wolf if she'd seen her father, but another part felt tired of asking every stranger
that she found if they had seen him.
Like Chantille said I guess... Don't lose hope. Right Narimé?She picked her
head up a bit and began scenting the air.

A shadowy figure was watching the sky at the edge of the lagoon. Narimé
watched quietly then turned her head to the sky to see the sparkling lights that
hung there. She gasped when a star shot quickly through the liquid black sky.
"Wow..." Narimé smiled as she watched the sky. No other stars moved like the
previous adventurer. Then she realized that she had made a noise and looked
to the female to see if she noticed. Crap... She punished herself in her mind
while watching the grayish female closely with her head and tail held low.
(This post was last modified: Jun 20, 2012, 03:41 AM by Narimé.)

Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
The silence of the night's air enveloped Finn as she sat. Her tail curled around her right haunch as a frown crossed her muzzle. The shooting star was beautiful. Why couldn't that happen every night? The yellow bullet granted everyone one wish, but Finn did not ask anything of it. Her eyes just remained on the sky, brown irises lit up by the scattered stars.

A gasp.

Finn turned uncomfortably, feeling her hackles prickle upward upon her neck. Eyes flickered toward the young female. She was silvery in color just as herself. She reminded Finn of herself when she was young. Feeling her hackles begin to smooth, Lady Finn looked at her paws shyly before speaking. "Lovely night." She continued to gaze at her small paws. She wasn't too much bigger than the young wolf behind her. So many wolves probably underestimated her because of her small stature...people like her brother.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
"Y..yeah it is..." She was able to sputter an answer to the female
while she cringed. The stranger had been startled by Narimé but after
looking the yearling over must have felt less threatened. Luckily for the silvery wolf.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you." Narimé voiced her apology while also laying
herself down on the smooth stones and pebbles beneath her.

I hope she isn't angry with me being here. Maybe if she warms up a little
she will let me ask her a question. Then I 'll leave right after so I don't bother her
anymore.
She looked up at the gray she wolf and wondered why she looked so
banged up. Maybe she was in an argument with a packmate? That was all
the young wolf could think up. Either that or she was in a real fight with another wolf.
"Umm.. Are you okay ma'am?" She asked quietly lying on the cool ground.

Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
The humidity in the air clung to her pelt. Her breaths were light; eyes empty. Fully turning her body now, she managed to make eye contact with the pretty young wolf. She could not make out the color of her eyes, for the moon did not allow it unless she got closer. "I am fine, thank you for asking." She was very polite as she spoke, a small grin forming on her inky lips. A fake grin. Feeling the corners of her mouth twitch, she whipped her head away, brows furrowing in frustration at her uneasy emotions.

Huffing out, she attempted to relax herself. This was an innocent female. No need to get finicky. Bringing her head back around now, Finn held a neutral expression as she watched Narimé. The sky. Talk about that star. "Did you see that shooting star?" Her voice rose higher in pitch as she asked her question to the wolf before her. "It was beautiful. I wish I could see that happen every night...you know?"

She sighed now, eyes lifting toward the sky. She wished she could fly. Or float. Just float up toward the stars, latch herself around it, and travel to wherever she would like. Of course that was impossible, but one could dream, could they not?
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé knew the female was lying when she'd
said she was fine, but she kepther maw shut
anyways since she didn't want to annoy her more.
Then the she wolf spoke again. In an even more stressed
voice. The silvery yearling watched the fake smile cross the strangers
muzzle and wondered if just Narimé being there was stressing her.
Am I so much of a threat? Or what, I don't get this female... her
eyes watched closely to gage the females emotions.

"Yes ma'am I did see the star. Actually that's what gave me away
when I was trying to get a look at you before. I saw the star and gasped.
I have never seen stars move before." She gave a bit of a lengthy explanation
because she was a bit nervous of this female. Nervous about the strangers emotions.
Narimé still couldn't tell if this wolf was really freindly or maybe was toying with her.
"Well I guess it would be cool if you could see that happen every night. But then it
wouldn't be so pretty right? Cause we'd see it all the time and be used to it." She smiled
still trying to get closer to the female. Maybe it was a lost cause. She didn't know.

Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
The wolf was young and innocent. Her word's made Finn's smile into a real one. With a small wag of her fluffed gray tail, she rose up to all fours now. Looking to the sky, she nodded lightly. "You're very right. It is a treat to see such a thing." Oh, how she just wanted to hide. She wanted to remain away from all other wolves, but she knew that no social interaction would drive her insane. Joining a pack again seemed like something so out of reach- but should she? She was afraid of being kicked out again....

Looking back to the silvery girl, she dipped her head in apology. "I'm sorry if I seemed rude...life has not been good to me as of recent." Telling the truth made her head feel a bit clearer. Lying that she was ok when she really wasn't seemed to clog up her head and create a miserable mood for her. Wanting to release a heavy sigh into the night's air, she remained silent for a few moments. With her lips pursed, she had fully turned herself toward Narimé now.

"I am Lady Finn." She introduced herself politely. There it was. Her old self was returning. It seemed interacting with other wolves repaired her heart and soul a bit. Her western tones were smooth and feminine as she spoke, the light smile on her muzzle accompanying it quite well.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé wagged her tail happily as Finn introduced herself.
She seemed to be shaking of some sort of sadness that hung over her
head and that made Narimé feel more relaxed around the female.
"My name is Narimé Lagina and it's a pleasure to meet you too." She
smiled again to Finn while still laying on her belly.

"Don't worry about apologizing. Heh. I'm the one who disturbed you." She
rolled sideways for an instant showing the side of her belly in an apology
then sat back up again giving Finn a sincere apology face.
Then she remembered the reason she had sought out the female
in the first place. Da...

"Hey I was wondering. Umm.. Have you ever met a male white wolf
with gray fur running down his back to his tail?" She asked quickly before
the she wolf might lose interest in the young silvery wolf.
Don't give up no matter what... Narimé continually repeated this
in her mind as she waited for the female to answer again.

Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Finn remained still as the slender wolf introduced herself as well. Tail still swaying, her head tilted in curiosity as a strange question came from Nar's mouth. Immediately, Finn shook her head. "I'm sorry, but no...I have not seen such a wolf." Is this the only reason the young girl did not run away from her? How many wolves had she asked the same question? With a frown attempting to pull at her lips, Finn managed to keep a neutral expression upon her muzzle.

"Mind if I ask what happened?" She hoped that tears would not erupt from the wolf's light blue-purple eyes. For some reason, Finn flinched, awaiting her dramatic reaction. A slight breeze whirred about them, disturbing the blades of emerald grasses that carpeted the region. The water rippled slightly, breaking the beautiful mirror that it was moments ago.

She took a nervous step forward, ready to comfort Nar if she was to get upset. She seemed emotionally stable thus far though- she did not seem upset when she asked the initial question to Finn. There was no wavering nor quivering of her gentle voice. Good. Perhaps this wolf had a strong heart.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé had answered the same question many times now. She
didn't cry anymore when she gave her little story of her father and their seperation.
"Well.." She started slowly thinking about the bear attack.
"My father was leading me north, which you know about now. When we could see
the mountains of Serpents Pass we found a carcass. We fed off the carcass at the foot of
the mountains until a bear attacked us." She remembered the sheer size of that monster
as it stood towering over her father and roared loudly echoing off of the mountains.
"Da ran one way I guess. I didn't really see, and I ran another direction." She smiled a little
knowing that the female might come up with the assumption that her father might have been
killed by the bear. The yearling would never believe that. Her father was too fast to get killed.

She sat up and shook out her mane quickly,ridding herself of the doubt.
"I tried going back to that place but the rain that night had washed away the scents and I
got lost. I know that this way towards the mountains was north and headed for those.
Then I found myself in Relic-Lore." She finished watching for the she wolfs reaction.
She seemed to actually perk up and care about Narimé and what she was talking about.
"I am still looking for dad. But I am looking for him here in Relic-Lore cause I think
he was trying to lead me here where all these other wolves are." Narimé looked up at the female quietly.