508 Users Online
Google

write it on your hand — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
XD
It hadn't taken long after her noisy display to stop moving. The girl looked absolutely downtrodden on the outside, while inside she was just waiting to see if things really came to fruition. Junai continued to move away, slowly draining the hope out of Borlla, but it seemed her whine had kicked something in. Something very hilarious.

Borlla watched, surprised fear now spread across her face --not that much had changed inside--, as Junai's swift turn was premorse, and she hit the ground rolling. It was pleasing to the three-month-old that her cries had taken hold of her older sister's heart, so much so that it sent her crashing to the ground. Borlla yet out a yelp, and leaped to the aid of her fallen sister, coming near to her side, but just out of reach. It was too early for things to come to an end. Far too early. "Oh no!" Borlla cried, forcing tears into her eyes. "I'm sorry, Junai! I shouldn't have said anything." Borlla crouched, snuffling. "It's all my fault!"

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Chi who has 64 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Junai Tainn
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year and i'm so sick of watching all the minutes pass while i go nowhere.
nevermind the long post—i'm in a posting war with amanda and 500+ words is a requirement. :K

Junai had not expected a particularly emotional reaction from her sister, though she had certainly hoped for one. If Junai knew anything, it was that the majority of the women left in her family were selfish and cared for little more than what they would gain from any pity or compassion they showed. Niija and Torla were the sole exceptions to the avaricious ways of Ioni, Junai, and Borlla—it was almost unfortunate, truly, the apathetic and miserly daughters that Rihael and Lani had produced with the hopes of having a happy and functional family. Ioni only seemed to talk to the rest of the family if she wanted to boost her own perception of her self-worth while Junai only stayed with Swift River out of fear for what she might encounter upon leaving Relic Lore... And Borlla? She looked sweet, but Junai knew there was more to Borlla than the dear girl allowed others to see... Perhaps Junai did not know the depth of Borlla's secrets, but she had a vague idea of the happenings in her sister's mind. After all, had she not once been a pup herself? Childhood made everything vastly easier, which was perhaps why she looked upon adulthood with a most immature sort of anxiety.

No matter, her sister's apparent lapse from indifference did not cease Junai's theatrics—if anything, an audience amplified her dramatics, leaving her to groan most childishly. Any pain Junai spoke of was completely imagined, but she decided she had best get her story straight just in case Borlla was a smart puppy; if asked about her injuries, Junai would complain (none too quietly, mind you) about the pain brought on by the fall, leaving her entire right side “in unbearable pain” (particularly her hip and shoulder) and her chin feeling “worse than death.” But, to start complaining would have been too obvious, in Junai's mind—the fact that she was talking about dying over a harmless fall escaped the notice of her attention. (Then again, when did Junai ever truly ponder the likelihood of any stupid decision she made? Quite simply, she was a doer, not a thinker.) Gasping like a fish out of water, Junai cried out, “Borlla? Borlla?!” Her pale eyes blinked, passing over her younger sister as if she were invisible, little more than Casper the Friendly Ghost. Why she was now faking blindness, of all things, failed to occur to Junai; in any case, she couldn't maintain the guise of a complete and utter moron, and so opted so say, “Oh, there you are. All I can see is the light, the light at the end of the tunnel!” As if. No, she wanted Borlla to sob or something... Or perhaps not. Junai doubted Indru would approve of such a practical joke, especially with the way Borlla could play everyone's heart strings. Honestly, it was a little disheartening, but Junai assured herself that it wouldn't be long before Borlla was a yearling like herself—and then, she wouldn't be under the protection of puphood.

table code by sie.
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
There Borlla sat, watching her sister suffer through the incunabulum of death. Well, not really. Even if Junai had been a much more convincing actress, the three-month-old was old enough to know that landing on your face didn't kill you. She'd done it plenty of times, and she was alive and breathing. Junai was just being silly, and Borlla was happily playing along still waiting to strike.

Borlla gasped as Junai went temporarily blind, creeping closer and closer to her sister, forcing herself to shake with fear and anxiety. "I'm here, Junai! See me?" Borlla crouched, stretching herself forward to touch her nose to her sister's. What was this light though? Light was good, wasn't it? "Run towards the light, Junai!" She rose, gasping for air, pacing before her yearling sister, nose sniffling, ears twisting and flapping. She wasn't sure how much longer she would have to keep this up.

"Ju-Junai?" Freezing in place, Borlla faced her sister, then slowly lowered herself to the ground, creeping closer and closer, until their noses were nearly touching once more. "Y-you-you're..." The pup stuttered, and a slow smile began to build along her muzzle, before she nearly whacked Junai in the nose with her paw. Being as small as she was, she couldn't put much force behind anything, so it was rather like a hard pat. Instantly, she leaped backwards. "You're it! You're it! I win, I win. And I didn't even cheat." The pup stuck out her tongue, and sat solidly on the ground. Junai couldn't possibly protest this time.

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention