(See All?) Announcements
480 Users Online
Bing, Google

What do you desire? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

Night had fallen again. For a last time Kyrie went out, since she had joined the pack she felt more busy with things than before. What was normal, right now she had to think about more than only herself. It was a nice feeling to be busy, not just for yourself but for and with others. The live of a rogue wasn't made for her, she knew that now. Kyrie loved wolves, no exception. The good ones, the bad ones. It didn't matter, she just to have other around her. Even if she wasn't the most valuable or skilled one, she tried her best to help.

Dark blue and black blended in the sky. Only the stars and the moon gave her the little light she needed for a patrol. On a slow pace she went out to the boundaries. Kyrie loved to run but she loved the nature more. It was something other than love for someone or something. She just felt a great respect towards the world she lived in. She was naive and a dreamy one but nature always made a big impact on her. Thunderstorms, rainfall or sun. Nature was a strong thing, compared to that she was just a little nothing.

The white she-wolf stopped walking for a moment. Her mind drifted away every time she was on a patrol, not that she was sleeping or dreaming. You had to be alert while patrolling, she knew that. If she missed something important it could be fatal. Just, her mind went totally relaxed on moments like this. She saw or didn't hear anything. Peaceful, quite, she liked it. Well her brown eyes gazed at the black sky she saw a white stripe falling down to the earth. Her ears sprang up. Falling star?! Enthusiast wagged her tail in the air, could she make a wish now? Or did it bring luck, she knew there was something with a falling star. Well, what should she wish for?

user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Night had covered the area, giving one wolf the perfect opportunity to go see her friends. . .or mate. The willows whispered around the area, almost telling her where her mate was located. She would not dare cross the borders, nor would she try and get too close to them. But she had come to the area because she was feeling quite better. In honestly, she was coming to make sure that he was healing properly after the fight he had gotten into with Kashi, Ash, and Treena. She had been upset that they had gotten in the fight, but she knew that the two men eventually had to get the tension out of them.

The night was still young though, and she would have plenty of time to look for him. But her one eye made it hard to see in the darkness. Two eyes was much easier to see with than one, that was for sure. She was getting quite tired though, but soon another scent passed over her nostrils. It was female, but the scent reminded her briefly of how Elettra and Koda had smelt when the two of them had come near her territory to tell her of the news. That encounter had been an exhausting one for Nina, but after awhile she had gotten used to the facts and settled down with them, with her family.

She started to walk towards where the other female’s scent was. And soon she came upon the female. She was a small thing, looking slightly younger than herself, with dark eyes. She was staring at the sky and soon, her own brown head raised to look at the sky. There. . .it was a shooting star and she sighed slightly. She always had a habit of watching these kind of things with Koda. . .but apparently tonight would not be the night to catch something wonderful with him. Her ears twitch and she briefly closed her eyes before reopening, "Did you know that if you want something enough, and you wish for it, you will receive your wish." Her one emerald eye gleamed lightly in the darkness, trained on the young girl in front of her.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

Her mind was still thinking about her wish when her nose smelled a wolf. As far as she could smell it was a female, not from Willow Ridge. Why would she be here? So far she knew it was clear that she was almost on their territory. Not yet, she had to come still some miles before she would cross their borders. Her brown eyes searched through the dark, soon they found the brown female. She had closed her eyes. Probably she had seen the fallen star just like Kyrie did, and made a wish. Curious she watched her from a distance, now the stranger was a bit closer she could smell a other scent that came from the female. It smelled familiar, was it from Koda? Kyrie still did not know a lot about their other leader nor about the other members. That time would come, they were just together so it wasn't that strange.

Was this a friend of Koda? It may be since his scent was quite strong in her fur. The female opened her eyes again. One emerald eye looked at her, Kyrie couldn't see the other. 'Do you have something you desire that much, it will?' The white female didn't have such strong desire. Once she had, maybe, but right now she had no wish at all. That what she wished for could never become reality. She knew she was a dreamy and naïve person, she wasn't naïve enough to believe that the death will return. Her ears dropped for a moment when she thought about the past. It felt painful and depressing, not right for such a beautiful moment. Need to change the topic. 'I'm Kyrie, who are you? A acquaintance from Koda?' Her eyes lighted up with curiousness, she didn't meet often other wolfs. There were a lot of questions in her head for the brown she-wolf but she held them in. Right now she didn't felt like being depressed and gloomy about the past. Now she wanted to know more about the visitor.

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Her one good eye remained on the female in front of her, for she seemed to finally scent her presence. A small smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Not the wolf she had been looking for, but another wolf wouldn’t be bad for her. She had tried to encourage herself as much as she possibly could to meet new wolves, it would be better for her to get some new friends in her life. Any of her pack mates had been talking about it, mainly Kashikoi. He had made her think specially on how she wanted to live her life with Koda. He wanted her to rethink he decision to be with him. . .and it had been one of the reasons that she had traveled her. She had wanted to tell Koda about what he pack mate had said and that she had, indeed, told one of them.

When the female in front of her spoke, she had to tear away her eyes from what she had previously been staring at. Her tail started to wag slightly as she stared at the girl in front of her. She seemed quite wise for a wolf she didn’t know. Some of the wolves she had met didn’t have half the sense that this girl seemed to have. Answering her own question with another. . .quite a smart tactic. But then the subject changed. Her head tilted slightly at the girl’s approach to her scent. Did she really smell so heavily of Koda. . .? If so, her pack mates surely would have noticed. . .but apparently they hadn’t yet, or they just hadn’t mentioned it, which made the situation all the more worse.

Her head raised slightly and she answered, no hesitancy in her voice, "I‘m Nina, close friends with Koda. We know each other well."
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

Kyrie who had answered with a question didn't got any reply. Puzzled she looked at the woman. Did she say something strange without thinking? It happened often so it wouldn't be a surprise for her. Embarrassed she felt her cheeks becoming hot. In the dark the red wolf could probably not see her blushing, lucky..

Nina, so that was her name. Short and quite easy to remember. Kyrie wasn't bad with names but this was much easier to recall may she meet the brown wolf again. She was probably on her way meeting Koda and bumped into her. Well the night was long and if Nina felt the need to go she could go any time she wanted. However Kyrie hoped she would stay a little while. It was more fun like this, meeting new wolfs. She had to expant her connections a bit more. Right now she knew only the wolfs within her pack. And Bear but she had met him just one time by accident, since than she didn't met him again. Kyrie wondered how the giant did, that time was the same time she encountered Elettra. Her mouth formed a smile. After meeting the black woman thing became only better. Hopefully this would continue a bit longer.

'Do you live alone, or in a pack?' Kyrie could vague anticipate what the answer would be, smelling the scents that were hanging around Nina. Still she asked, more to stir up the conversation. She was also a bit curious about what had happened that her eye was shut. In the beginning Kyrie thought it might be just because of the light or a insect. Something like that but the closed eye didn't open. Being blind by one eye was probably very troublesome, especially in the dark. The she wolf was a bit worried but knew that Nina would manage it by herself. Why should she need help form a stranger? Well if she needed help she would of course. Right now Kyrie didn't dare to ask her the reason, it would be kinda rude.

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">The other female seemed slightly embarrassed when she didn’t answer to something and she felt extremely bad by this. But it didn’t stop her from speaking to the other, so when Kyrie asked her a question, she was generally pleased to answer it. With a small laugh and smile the golden fae spoke, "I live in a pack. Copper Rock Creek. And you are in Willow Ridge, were you one of the founding pack members?" Her head tilted slightly when she asked the question, generally curious. She apparently knew Koda from her questions that she had asked about him and it seemed that the girl had high respect.

She wasn’t going to be rude and up and leave the other female but she had come to see Koda. It didn’t matter though, he could wait, just as much as her own longing for him would have to wait. She hadn’t seen him since the encounter with Ash, Treena, and Kashikoi and the slight disappointment she had felt over them attacking Treena and Ash had effected her decision on whether or not to go and visit him. . .but the talk they would have couldn’t wait forever, and Nina had come to speak to him, but right now, it could wait, she was going to enjoy the company of young Kyrie.

Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

'Copper Rock Creek...' Kyrie had always known that there where some more packs in Relic Lore. She just never really did research for it. She felt curiosity to the other packs and she wanted to throw all her questions at Nina until her curiosity would be satisfied, but Kyrie knew she wouldn't got to know everything. Some things should be kept secret only for the members and close wolfs to be known. If she would ask to much it could bring Nina in a uncomfortable situation. 'I don't really know the other packs out here, if I speak the truth.. Are they nice? Or do you not get along with some?' Kyrie didn't thought the other packs in the land would be really different of theirs. In her eyes packs were your family and the thing you could build on no matter what. Of course you had to bring your own role as some kind of repay for what you get. You never get something for free, that was what Kyrie believed in. One day you would give something back for what you received. Could be good, could be bad but there is no shortcut in life. Some wolves loved traveling and solitude. That was just normal, different wolves different personalities. Still there would be wolves who only joined for the benefits.

Kyrie felt a little heavy feeling on her shoulders. Every wolf had it's role. What would that from Nina be? She still didn't know hers, what would she like to do as ''payment.'' Something she would enjoy for a long time. 'I was asked by Elettra to join the Willow Ridge. I think I was the first one but I can't say that for sure.' Well she didn't felt as important as a founding pack member. Actually in her thought there was only one real founder and that was Elettra and probably with Koda. Kyrie didn't made any kind of important decisions or gave good advise. They were just talking and she was invited. 'I'm glad I was invited, being together feels so much better than being all alone. I hope the pack would stay for a long time.' She felt proud in her pack and the other members who were now family and that was obviously to hear in her voice. For her, only pack life would really make her happy.

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">The golden avenging angel was briefly pleased with her answer. It was somewhat short and simple, not revealing much else then her pack’s name. She hadn’t mentioned any of the member’s names, nor had she revealed any of their whereabouts. It seemed as though her encounter with Koda would, indeed, have to wait. This small female seemed to be generally curious, and it was something Nina couldn’t easily ignore. Her ears pricked at the young female’s words and the golden lady had to think about the question awhile before answering. . .but soon enough, she did. Her lips parted and her soft voice escaped it, "I suppose it depends on who you are meeting. My best advice to you is to be polite to every pack wolf you come into contact with, even if you don‘t like them. It could save your behind in the future."

She smiled slightly after her answer and continued to listen to what the young female had to say. From what she was saying, she was in fact, the first member appointed by Elettra and Nina was pleased with the leadess’ choice. Her tail wagged slightly at the last words the female had to say, and she soon had a small smile on her face. The reply she was about to give the small girl was probably sucking up a little too much to her eyes. But to her it was just acts of love and respect. Her one emerald shined when she answered the young female, "Considering who your leaders are, my dear, I believe you will be in Willow Ridge for quite a long time. If you ever do end up needing me ask Koda or Elettra where I am. I will be in the Creek mostly and if you ever do end up needing extra paws then you definitely come and find me, alright?"

Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
<blockquote>

Kyrie nodded in agree with the brown she wolf. Indeed if you met the right wolves likes she had or at least be polite you could hardly go wrong. It is hard to be nice to some you don't like, Kyrie knew that from her previous pack. How bigger the pack how more chance you had to not like someone. Still being polite was something she had learned from cub on. It didn't make it nicer to do, but she just did so because she hated quarrels more than a white lie. A fight was never good for the pack or yourself. <b>'You're right, even if you have to bite your tongue sometimes. I'm lucky, until know they all seem pretty nice. I hope we all get along, even if we grow bigger.'</b> Kyrie smiled, she really hoped that from the bottom of her heart. She would hate it to choose a side, Kyrie didn't thought something like that would happen soon. Nobody looked like a difficult type, if something might happen it would be solved without any big drama. Elettra didn't look like the type who would endure a big drama show in her pack.

Being with Nina was nice. It felt relaxing and actually very trusting. When the little woman became aware from the good feeling she felt a nice warm feeling. They were from different packs but that didn't matter. For Kyrie Nina was already a friend, she didn't know how she felt about her
Again Kyrie nodded, yes even if she didn't know very much about Elettra or Koda, they didn't were the kind of wolves who would gave up easily. Especially Elettra seemed to put her whole being into this pack. {b}'If it were in my paws I would do everything to hold the pack together till my death and after that.'[/b Of course it wasn't like that and who knew what fate had planned for them. But Kyrie was death serious about this, she didn't want to lose her family twice.
{b}'Same for me, if you want to chitchat or need me just call me. I don't know if I can help but I'll do my very best.'[/b Kyrie grinned, she didn't know what she could every do for Nina. If she needed to be cheered up she was her woman, she could listen well and would fight if needed. Even if she wasn't so sure if she would be a help in that last matter..</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Listening patiently to the younger girl’s words, her tail wagged slightly behind her. This was the easiest conversation she had had in weeks. There was no questions. . .no rude stares. Just utter politeness and Nina was generally glad with Elettra’s decision. . .that thought was final. Though young, the girl in front of her was wise, and it was a good thing to know for future reference. A small smile stretched its way onto Nina’s gorgeous face, putting her scarred eye out of the picture. She had enjoyed her little chat with the smaller female, but it was finally her time to depart. If she didn’t then she might not find a good time to converse with Koda.

With a small hesitant nod at the female’s last words she said softly, "Thank you for speaking with me. I hope to see you in the future. Stick with Elettra and I am sure you will be fine, but now it is my time to depart." With a small dip of her head, she stood up and made her way slowly to where she was sure she would find Koda. She had much faith in him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »