(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Bing

For The Love of Your Pack — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>This was a new game, and a bit harder than most others he had tried out, a game to him none the less. Much as he should not be gambling with his real life, if he contemplated on his circumstances, the chance of death, he would be an entirely different creature. He was all about living like not everything counted, or mattered. It was a much easier life that way, his stomach was his only humble reminder it was not.

One thing was clear, the lady was not impressed by his offer, or wanting to counter his idea. A little disappointing, but not enough to sour him. <i>She must not need a favor.</i> He wasn't sure why he did not notice it before, rather distracted by his hunger, her silver eyes, or the open possibilities, but she was not just a lone wolf nor a pack wolf. She was a leader, and it clicked why this game would be more of a challenge. What would she possibly want or need from a piece like him? <i>Nothing.</i> He humbly answered, feeling like his stomach was an even emptier pit than it had been to begin with. He ignored the urge, it's protests. Maybe, he could get exactly what <i>he</i> wanted, and figure out there must be something...something the silver lady did not have.

Upon the word information, delicately his ear tipped back, eyes changing just so, if to study the own surface of hers. Information? This he doubted he could provide anything for her. He had only recently come to this land, and was a blind man to it. He made no quickness to answer, the rest of her phrase sliding from her lips. She wanted to know about him. A grin, he could not restrain, broke across his creamy muzzle, <b>"Me? Well, for you I would supply such information. "</b> He blurted surprised, and his head started to spin. How was he to begin? If anyone knew of where he came from... How could they? This was why he was here, because the rumors were not true.<b>"I hail from a place called Faellen Wood. I have not sought a pack because I'm <i>malchance</i>, bad luck. So, I've been cursed and told. It would not be very good of me to put that on another. "</b> After his deep words evaded him, his eyes fell to the ground, and let out a sigh. <b>"You probably want to know my name, hmm? "</b> He said, with a pleasant sort of humor to his stringing vocals. <b>"I'm also told if I get enough to say it, my luck may change."</b>
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Aug 31, 2012, 12:03 AM by Sica.)
user posted image
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Nothing. As far as she was aware, she had everything she needed and wanted now that her pack had been formed. She had a healthy, strong pack. It was new, but without the worry of children. She was a secure second pair. She had hunters, healers, guardians, and even an advisor. Clearly, no pup care giver, but what was the need without the children to begin with? She did not have concrete allies but knew well the connections in which she shared with Copper Rock Creek, as well as surely, Jaysyek would owe her a thing or two for the loyalty she had taken, only to in the end question. However, assuming you had everything and the world at your paws was a fool's remark. Though it was obvious not to many, or perhaps none at all savor Koda and herself, she did not have a mate. She did not have a loved one to rule at her side and insure the pack would grow and their bloodline would rise. However, she rather doubted this male (however handsome) could help her with that. And, having turned her back on love long ago, did not even have the thought cross her mind.
His ears tipped back with uncertain, a clear sign of his rogue stature further more, for he knew little of the land at hand. But only a grin did then change him when she came to questioning of him and with his words, for that, he would supply. But for why would she care of him? At the moment, truth to be told, in all her arrogance that she held the world, she could not think of anything else that she may want of knowing. "So then, you left this 'Faellen Wood' due to your ill-luck? ...Then I suppose it to be true?" She questions then, interested if only lightly. After all, should he ever prove interesting enough to join her ranks, she wanted to know first hand if the rumor of luck were to be true. Why else might he leave his home, if not for this? "Only if you wish to tell it." She spoke then again, at the mentioning of wanting his name.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>The edge of his lips twitched in a lengthening smile. <b>"Sica,"</b> he finally supplied. <b>"I do hope I get to hear yours in trade?"</b> He said letting his golden eyes exchange from one lady to the next, to indicate both. He was slightly hoping the young one was not entirely wary of him. He was starting to doubt that. She had remained rather quiet through the whole conversation, and it unsettled him. He recalled being pinned as a monster, one who probably ate helpless girls. What was done was done, and he could one day hope to smooth that issue over. Body posture relaxed, he let his tail curl about his haunches. The odds of things struck him, how easily things both good and bad could happen...fall upon another.

A gentle shake of his head, he momentarily let his sight rest to the side of the forest. <b>"I had thought it silly superstition, but the circumstances that have brought me here, and my first few days keep proving it may just be true."</b> He answered, not really in a direct way. He wanted to keep the intimate details of his life vague at the moment. He may not like to blatantly lie, there as no point in sharing his back story with two strangers. It was like handing off the last chapter of a book, and trying to make someone make sense of all of it. It plain wouldn't work. And he certainly did not want to go shooting off about how two pups had thought he was about to eat them, adding him to a list of foes. <b>"I like to think it's not, but rather just some cruel humor of the creator using me as a joke, or a <span class='word'>crucible</span>."</b> Then he tipped his nose upward, eyes resting to the sky.

<b>"Somethings seem fate, while the rest lies within ourselves don't you think?"</b> He was not trying to sound deep, the whole world ponders and all , but it all had naturally fell from his lips. Creamy brow lifted, if only to be puzzled by himself. He was not usually so talkative, but found it easy in this new found company. He shrugged his shoulders if to roll it all by, and his silver mask smoothed itself. More delicately he tried to collect his thoughts before further asking,<b>"You're a leader, would you accept someone like me in <i>your</i> home?"</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Aug 31, 2012, 04:23 AM by Sica.)
user posted image
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé continued to listen. She learned from the conversation whether she wanted
to or not. The young wolf learned a bit more about both Elettra and the rogue. She had
not known that Elettra was so cunning. Or at least she was obvious trying to get
some sort of information out of the dappled man for her own gain. Narimé wondered
if she was thinking of allowing the man to join them. The silver she wolf was still unsure
about him. She knew that he wanted food, and if he joined the pack he would get it, but
what if he did not necessarily want to join a pack? Would he be loyal and pull his weight?
Or would he simply drain them of their resources? The girl shifted from one front paw
to the other as she worried over possibly needless things. It wasn't util the male adressed
both Elettra and herself about their names that Narimé stopped her worrying and listened
on again.

I don't know if we should give him our names.. but what harm would it do? He's
a simple loner right?
Narimé looked over to Elettra wondering what she should do. Then
after the male sat down and relaxed the young huntress relaxed enough to set her catch
down under her legs. She did this so that she could get to it before he did if the rogue tried
anything. She was obviously still not trusting him. Just then the girl thought of something
which brought a little smile to her maw. Maybe she could get him to spout more information
about himself?

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I think It's only right that you give more information
to us if I tell you my name. My name is information that can be traded for any
other information you might have,"" She hoped that her words were
clear. She would not tell her name unless she got information
out of him as well. Elettra already had information from him so Narimé thought that
she might give her name in exchange for his information. I hope I didn't sound stupid
just then...
She hoped silently while keeping a keen eye on Sica.
code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>
(This post was last modified: Sep 01, 2012, 08:02 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer

Sica. She would take to recall it easily - a small and simple name, with no last name offered with ether informality of the lack of harboring one. Perhaps a question in time, she would come to know. Before Elettra offered her name in turn, Narimé spoke up after relaxing herself enough to sit. Elettra's weight shifted, remaining in her stance of a stand for the moment. Her silvery toned gaze shifted to Narimé, a smirk to the youth and her words but nods none the less. "She's right." Comes her words in a near coo, thinking over what she said with a tilt of her head. "And what would you like to know of him then?" She asks of Narimé, opening up the opportunity for her to ask her own question, should she have one in particular.
Elettra then began to think over exactly what circumstances had brought him here, but decided against it, and held her tongue. Though she had decided to wiggle out information from him, she dared not go this far with the stranger. After all, only one wolf in her time of being in Relic Lore knew even the briefest of history to her being and now was no longer a part of the land as she knew. Her secrets, all of them, was her own - not that anyone had bothered to ask of her anyhow... Should they, perhaps they would think it was she whom was the monster, better fitting to join the side of Sica in his 'monstrous manners'.
"I think although the gods may attempt to guide us in a general direction, it is we whom carve our own path." She speaks, not only reveling her own belief in gods but coming to terms to that Sica believed in a creator of sorts, who ever it may be. And then, he questions of her and what she thought of him and she pauses, her eyes shifting, joining the skies as his did moments before. She thinks a moment and in time, her pale attention falls upon him yet again. "You've given me no reason why I couldn’t accept you." Though he had originally intended to steal their kill, this was only a matter of survival. He had quickly learned his inability and it was his smarts which had kept him from plowing head first still with the attempt to try and risk injury. It was his charm which had decided to use his words instead then force and it was his smooth nature (though roguish) which had kept Elettra's interest thus far. Why would he not be benefiting in her pack? ...Because of a curse? "However, my pack has much variety within - hunters, healers, guardians, and an advisor. I'm not accustom to begging, nor even asking." And when it came to him, she would not be starting now. If he wanted a place along her side, he would prove his worth and work for it, as every other before him. However, something in her was certain that he wished not to formally join, but only to question that should he be looking for a home, if anyone would be willing to take him.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote><i>So the girl didn't entirely lack the capacity to speak.</i>Silvery brows raised slightly in interest, feeling it best to listen to what she had to say then after her quiet listening. She was still wary of the brute, and this painted a slick smile upon his face. Amused, he was by the way he was looked upon like a fox in wolf's clothing, a great deceiver. He was not much of an actor, maybe a charmer, but he could not hide very deep of what he was, what he thought, what he felt. He wasn't sure he thought what was so important above them sharing their names. The way she spoke, and the silver lady agreeing it deemed them worth something. <b>"Well, they seem to be worth knowing so what other information would you like?"</b> He asked, slightly mirror her leader's question. He kept his deep tones polite in match with the thoughtfulness of his steel toned mask. He was certainly patient, and interested in watch she would ask.

Honey colored eyes drift to the cool silver, pleased with her answer. He rather not be scoffed at by his ideas, to hear someone thinking along the same lines it was a nice change to his past life. It is only natural when he inquires of her, he is hanging by a thread, waiting for her answer and it somewhat alarms him how badly he wants to hear it. It is evident he is attentively listening, looking intently upon her facade for cues of what was beneath those silver eyes. She continued, he found he was quite allured by this lady, and her ways. <b>"Of coarse not, why would you need? I could not picture a lady as yourself ever doing so."</b> The bad news was again what would she need from him. What could he offer? He could be another hunter, or better a guardian. The way she talked she had those. He did not exactly have any other special skill. Ambassador? Maybe, if he had made a smoother entrance into the Lore. He had to stop picking his brain than. He calmly looked to her pack member, wondering if the girl felt any better or worse about him. Her body posture was still distrusting. Why did he have that affect? It bothered him deeply at moments, while other times he could care less. Now, he did care.

Raising himself to a stand, he shifted to sit again, placing his weight on his other haunch. He was thinking, replaying her words in his head. <b>"Maybe, if I had something to offer I would be tempted to ask to join. As now I would not hinder it, it's capabilities. For another trade, could I hear it's name? My luck might change in the future.</b></blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé was slowly being more and more assured by Elettras presence
and calm demeaner that Sica was worth trusting. Yawning widely Narimé scrambled to
think of a good question to ask Sica. She thought about what he had said nearer to
the beginning of their meeting. About being called bad luck. She wondered about that.
How could a wolf be bad luck? What was it that happened to him that made other packs
call him by such a name? The girl was sure now, of what she would ask him, but would he
answer her question truthfully?

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Well.... first off, my name is Narimé Lagina." She flicked her ears in greeting
then tried to relax herself more even to the extent of wagging her tail a tiny bit.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"My question is what events happened to you that made you think that you are
bad luck?" She asked trying to be specific with her wording but the question
still seemed to come out a bit childish and filled with innocense. She was still just
a curious yearling.

The girl had not reacted much when Sica talked about what good he would be if
he did join Willow Ridge. It was true that the pack had everything needed, but a few
more guardian males probably couldn't hurt. Males were stronger than females, Narimé
knew this was a fact. Even if Willow Ridge had some guardians they only had one male guardian.

So in her mind the silvery she wlf could see use in Sica. It was just his personaility
she was getting over. He seemed to be very smart. The type to manipulate others possibly.
And that was what the girl was wary of. However he was being nice so far even if he
did have the intention to take her food. Hell, any loner would do that, and Narimé could
understand that much.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)
code by bryony
(This post was last modified: Sep 08, 2012, 12:27 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He speaks in interest of joining, though perhaps at a later time, when he thought of something worth wild to offer. Elettra would be left to wonder of the male's qualities and if, in the long run should he join, what they may be. A hunter, perhaps? Maybe another guardian added towards the ranks or perhaps the fellow had found himself a way of getting along well with children enough to become a teacher, where else Elettra feared she did not harbor the patience?
The moment he asked of the pack's name, she would nod in agreement to allow it. After all, she wishes not her pack to live in shadows and secrecy. Although she did not want her members to reveal its exact numbers, the fact that her and her leading pair were not mates (should they have figured it out) as well as other personal details (number of pups, den location, injuries...), she did want her pack to be known. She wanted others to envy, fear, and or love Willow Ridge, to be allied to it or be a part of it and seen for the greatness it had become and would, if Elettra had anything to do with it, would remain.
"Willow Ridge. And I am it's leader, Elettra Archer." For the time being, she does not mention Koda. After all, he would do well to introduce himself, should he ever show up. It would seem he had been seen less and less these days... Then, Narime offered her own name and her own questioning spoken. Elettra tenses to this, her eyes suddenly darting to Sica both questioningly and apologetic. She would not have thought the youth to ask such a personal question from a man which they had only just met. But the deed was done, however, and Elettra would only be left to stand and watch it unfold.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>More willingly he than he would have hoped the silver miss agreed to tell him at least it's name. Again he wasn't sure why he craved it, though later he might think it was because it was hopes of a new life, a start....a home.

However, it took a bit of effort not to pull a face at hearing the name Willow. It was a name that he had not expected to come by, and he let his brows raise in his curiosity. He did not ask, for it was instantly forgotten the moment she clarified she was the leader, adding her name. <b>"Elettra,"</b> he tested, a wry smile marked across his lips as he bobbed his head.

The young lady gives her name, and Sica lets his ears drift upon her, taking it in to remember for another day. The brute was a bit surprised by the coax of her tail, but his eyes would dilate just a second as she asked the very question he did not want to answer. He supposed it was his fault. Hadn't he taunted her with hints? A a short chuckle, seeing Elettra's face of sympathy for her yearling's query he wasn't about to be offended. The problem was escaping the details of it.

A more humbled expression he collected a breath, then answered, <b>"I was accused of something I did not do. But everything and everyone was against me so I was exiled. They preferred a pretty lady be their new leader, than me. A clone of my father."</b> There was hints of a frown on his face, and the lines of time weathered around his eyes. He smiled once more, and than stood up. A bow of his head to both fair ladies he said, <b>"I think it's time for me to find my own lunch, maybe one day I shall see you again."</b> It was with that, he stalked off into the trees from whence he had came.

{end}</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé all at once felt bad for asking her question when the male answered.
To be exiled from you pack because of a wrong accusation had to be rough. Looking
over to Elettra she realized that she had asked the wrong question, but now she would
have to take responsability for it.

She was quiet until the dappled male spoke his good byes. Then she realized
that she would have to make amends for what she asked. Though she doubted he
would accept her apology.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I'm sorry!" She barked after the male as he
padded away. She hoped that he'd heard her. Her head and tail lowered showing
her sadness Narimé loked back to Elettra and whimpered a little. "I'm sorry.."

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. I.." She stopped
herself from saying anything else. She didn't want Elettra to be mad at her.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I..just wanted to help you that's all." She spoke truthfully
then lowered her eyes to the ground moping silently.

Next time I meet him.. If I meet him.. I'm gonna be really nice. Maybe I will
even get him a groundhog or something to apollogize correctly.
She told herself
silently while lowering her head and pciking up the fawn so as not to speak anymore.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)
code by bryony