(See All?) Announcements
671 Users Online
Bing, Google, Torianna

Passing By — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 49 posts.
Inactive II. Teacher
Kieth Tatum
(I am using my phone so it might be a bit on the short side...)

As she spoke, Kieth heard her stutter disappear. It seemed as if talking about Steel made it as if it didn't exist. He paused as she spoke of her brother, frowning slightly. <b>"I might have heard of Steel, but I haven't seen him of yet. I'll make sure to look out for him later on, though."</b> He gave her another smile. Jade was a lovely wolf who had had a tough past, but hopefully she could be able to overcome that later on in life.

His slightly damp fur was starting to dry out, and by the looks of it, so was Jade's. He looked down at the shallow stream, the clear water running over the polished pebbles. His gaze returned to Jade, who was standing on the other bank. He remembered when he was in a pack, was it the same as Jade's pack had been? <b>"If I may ask, what was your adoptive pack like?</b> He was curious about her past life, but wouldn't push too hard if she didn't want to share.
(This post was last modified: Nov 24, 2012, 05:10 AM by Kieth.)
[Image: wcpride3_by_terra_anne-d60id3y.png]
You can run, but you can't hide

Played by illusions who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
<blockquote>Jade shivers slightly with the temperature change as the warm sun dried her fur. Kieth was careful not to frighten her farther. It seemed that he was going out of his way, in fact, not to make her uncomfortable and for that she was eternally grateful. Many of the wolves from her past would have rolled their eyes and left the crazy wolf alone.... or taunted her. But this male was patient and considerate and she felt herself relax a bit more in his presence, giving him a shy smile.

The familiar disappointment filled her as he denied having met Steel. At least she had a lead from Sibyl, but she always hoped for more information. Especially since that lead was a bit old by now, but it was a starting place and she would have to be content with that for now. She couldn't help her head from dipping low though as she wondered if she would ever find Steel. He was all that she had now, and her search was what kept her going. Kieth said that he would keep an eye out for him and she gave him a tiny grateful smile and her thick brush of a tail gave the slightest of waves.

When he asked about her adoptive pack, the question caught her off guard. Every wolf that she'd met so far had asked about her in the here and now. No one had wanted to know more about her than her name and then had given well wishes for her quest. She had been fine with that and had met a few faes that she liked to think of as friends. But this male was curious and friendly and she found her trembling heart warming to him.

For a few moments, she thought on what to say without boring him to tears as so she gave a brief synopsis, thoroughly peppered with her distinctive stutter. <b>"M-M-Mother and Steel d-disappeared wh-when I-I was a y-yearling. I w-wandered for a b-bit, unt-til the S-Sage Pack t-took me in. Th-they w-were kind, m-mostly, b-but I n-never really f-fit in."</b> That didn't really tell him much, but she feared he would fall asleep if she went into too much detail. Like the fact that some of the younger wolves teased her for her shyness and the older wolves frowned on her penchant for solitude. Without even meaning to, she added in a near whisper. <b>"I s-spent a l-lot of t-time a-a-alone...."</b></blockquote>