(See All?) Announcements
484 Users Online
Bing, Google

A Land So Strange — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille continued to pad toward them as they all looked at her. Chantille! Jade excitedly called out, which made the creamy colored woman grin happily. She wore a smile so well; it seemed to make her face glow. Coming to a slow, the gray wolf near her introduced himself as Ash. Nodding her head, she spoke her own name in return "It is a pleasure, Ash. I am Chantille Idasis." She spoke nothing of the pack in front of Jade and the other large wolf near her, for she knew it was forbidden.

Turning her head toward Jade, the smile remained strong upon her muzzle "Ah, Jade! Wonderful to see you. How do you like the mountains? Not nearly as beautiful as the flowers, of course!" With her own words, Chantille chuckled before gazing at Kieth. Since she already told her name to Ash, she was simple with her next chosen words "Nice to meet you, Kieth. May I ask... what brings you to the mountains?" Her eyes flowed over Kieth and Jade before she looked to the sky. Not many wolves would just come to the heights for the hell of it. The terrain was rough, providing a challenge for those who were not used to scaling up the jagged rocks.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">He dipped his head to the female, his eyes gleaming. There was no need for him to act submissive any longer. He knew that he was third the pack and Athena was leader and Ava her Second, or so he supposed. So this female was either lower than him or his equal, either way, there was no need for him to be submissive, just respectable. His ears twitched at her name, Chantille. It didn’t sound familiar to his brain, but the name did click instantly in his brain. He would remember her scent and voice for future reference.

He stood silently, but the question she threw at Jade and Kieth brought up his attention. Why they were in the mountains was a good question. He hadn’t known of wolves just to come through the mountains just to come through. The way he had joined Poison Path had been him getting away from everything else in the world, mainly Copper Rock Creek pack. His sister, had indeed been alive by someone who had gracefully saved her from the fate that he had laid out for her. That bastard Koda. . .didn’t know what was in for him.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by illusions who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
(Getting this going again, so we can get our RE LPs for it! I have spoken to Mel and she has given me permission to do a bit of mild PPing for Kieth in Jade's post, until she can get on and reactivate him...So now it is Chantille's turn!)

<blockquote>While she was pleased to see Kieth again, indeed her pulse sped up for a moment when he moved closer, and her heart overjoyed to see Chantille, this encounter definitely had the timid wolf trembling with a wide range of emotions. Fear, uncertainty, happiness... all roiling around in her tiny form. She hadn't said half a dozen words since this little gathering began, but Chantille's mention of Fireweed Rise brought a smile to her face and a tiny bit of the security that she'd begun to feel there with the snowy wolf and her young silver friend, Narime'. She stood a fraction taller, but her tail remained firmly tucked beneath her soft belly and gave Chantille a shy smile. <b>"V-very m-m-memorab-ble!"</b><i> Nice. Her nervous stutter was in rare form surrounded as she was...</i>

The other three larger wolves had introduced themselves and despite the fact that Chantille had called her by name, Jade had yet to speak it herself. Taking a brief moment to gather her courage, she said her own name with a timid glance in Ash's direction. <b>"I-I-I'm J-Jade Kal-Kaldorr."</b> She blushed red beneath her pelt at the horrid stutter. Then she breathed deeply of the fragrance of her little tree and found some measure of comfort. {i'}If her little tree could do the impossible, defying gravity itself, then surely she could speak to a few wolves without falling apart![/I]

When Chantille greeted Kieth and inquired about his reason for visiting the mountains,Jade jumped on the question intended for him, her excitement chasing her stutter away for the moment. With an apologetic look at Kieth, she turned to Chantille and exclaimed, <b>"Chantille, my brother is near! He's somewhere over in this strange land. Steel is here..."</b> Her voice faded away, although the brief moments of sureness were such a contrast to her usual self that she dipped her head with another surge of shyness. <i>Why was it that the only time that she didn't stutter was when she spoke of Steel?</i> </blockquote>