(See All?) Announcements
496 Users Online
Bing, Google

Hear Me Out! — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille was furious....something she rarely ever was. Her face was flustered; no glowing smile could be found. Her chocolate colored eyes were narrowed in aggravation as she sat at the shore of the lake. Ash. A murderer. The wolf was lucky she did not tear his throat out when she introduced himself. Honestly, it did not click at first...but when it did... she was ready to burst.

The woman shifted uncomfortably, sighing aloud. Suddenly, she tossed her head, snarling into the air. "Dammit!" She growled aloud. Blushing, she frowned at herself- she never swore. With many thoughts flooding her mind, Chantille rose her head to the skies in desperation. Parting her jaws, she released a howl of urgency for Athena. She needed to talk to her now. She needed to know.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">
Today she decided, she was going to take it easy. No patrolling or border marking as much as she wanted to. Her mind and body needed a rest. And it would be a perfect day to spend some time with the cubs. Her slender white body was laying down alongside Bella and Datura. The two were play fighting and Athena took the chance to rest her paws and watch the two for a little while. They were out of the den now, just outside in the cover of tree cover and mountainside. She let out a content sigh and stretched her paws out for a moment. Everything was quiet, peaceful even. Well, until she was called.

The urgent call for her came from Chantille, the pack's healer and a trusted wolf of Athena's. She decided it sounded too urgent to wait, so she ushered the children back into the den and let out a bark for Tlarx or someone to watch them for a little while. She then sent of to find the creamy woman. As she excited the thicket of nightshade, she immediately spotted the off-white female. Her body language already screamed discomfort and distress. Chantille was never like this, so this has to be bad.

She approached the woman, tail and head still held high with dominance. She stopped about a wolf length away from the damsel in distress. "Yes, Chantille?" She inquired, awaiting what her subordinate needed to tell her.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Athena had arrived quicker than the milky colored woman anticipated. Once she did, Chantille felt her body begin to quiver. She had rarely been overridden by emotions before, and this was killing her. Biting her tongue, she turned, dipping her head respectfully toward Athena before rising to her feet. Lowering her tail, the woman frowned, shaking her head. "Athena... I have something of importance to tell you. Ash is a murderer."

She quieted herself for a moment, honest brown eyes large as she prepared herself to speak once more. "I had been wandering about awhile back... and I stumbled across an injured wolf named Nina. She was on the brink of death. She told me that her brother Ash had attacked her, thinking that he had left her for dead." Pursing her lips, Chantille awaited Athena's thoughts on the matter. Would she even care? If it were Rhysis she was speaking to, she knew the ebon man wouldn't care. Perhaps with Athena it would be different- well, she hoped so.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">As the words spilled from Chantille, her face stayed blank. Ash a murderer? Well, if Chantille was freaking out about this, good thing she didn't exactly know her past. She was a murderer as well, but she had reason to. Her father tried murdering her as well. He had karma coming for him. So did Ash have a reason for his "murder"?

She would have called for him right then, but as Chantille continued and said the name, she stopped in her tracks. Nina? He tried to murder Nina? How ironic that she almost murdered Nina herself. As she continued, it seemed that Ash attempted the homicide, but failed. She honestly didn't know what to say. Nina was a wolf that Athena never liked and she doubted she ever would. Something about her made her think that the woman was off her rocker. Their first meeting was rough, almost ended in a fight. Then they met again as she was protecting Rhysis from Ice and Triell. She decided to make it a brawl and tried attacking her for no reason. That's why the crazy bitch was on her shit list.

"I have to be honest with you, Chantille." She began, her fiery eyes upon the creamy woman. "I've never liked Nina. Our first meeting almost ended in a fight as she tried telling me that I had something wrong with my head. The next meeting, I was protecting Rhysis in a fight with two Swift River wolves, Ice and Triell. I did nothing to her, but she decided to attack me." Nina didn't manage to even touch her, but instead she injured Ice. Thankfully, Valiant had been there to get her away before Athena was able to go after her and potentially killing her.

"Karma was coming for her, but I still want to know why Ash did it." When she first met Ash, he didn't seem like he was fond of his sister. So something had to have happen in their childhood. Something that she would find out soon. Her maw lifted into the air as she called for Ash.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;"> The land was peaceful for one day, and the mountains loomed overhead in a protective manner. The breeze was whispering softly everywhere and water dripped from small leaves, due to the small rainfall they had on a previous date. Beside the slight drips and whispering breeze, Poison Path territory was otherwise peaceful, and for Ash, a newcomer to the land, it was the perfect time to mark borders. Though he was new, the scent of Athena and Treena marked his pelt. Treena’s was obviously heavier, whilst Athena had her scent on his pelt in a claiming of him as her pack member. His own body repeated marking the borders around, making sure they were strong and to the point. No one could say that their borders weren’t marked heavily. For he had done it himself.

It seemed his peaceful day wouldn’t last long though, for soon, an ear splitting howl split through the clearing. It was Athena, his alpha, and it seemed she was calling for him. Brief fears that she had found out about him and Treena wandered into his mind, but otherwise, it was perfectly fine. His paws turned him around and towards Athena’s voice, his muscles flexing beneath his pelt as he broke into a run. His fur blew back as he ran, wind blowing into his ears, but thankfully his slanted eyes saved him from getting any sand or dirt into his eyes, saving him plenty of pain. His paw had finally reconstructed itself and he was once again walking and running perfectly fine. Tail wagging slightly, Ash’s ears twitched and nose sniffed. The scents of Athena and Chantille came to him and he could only think he was in deep shit if the healer was involved.

When he came across his leader, his head bowed in honor, before turning to his equal and giving her a brief nod in respect. His head once again lowered as his eyes took in the snow white coat and shining amber eyes of his leader. He was curious as to how everything was going to go down from here. His deep booming voice echoed throughout the forest, "Miss Athena, how may I help you on this wonderful day?"
(This post was last modified: Jul 29, 2012, 02:30 PM by Ash.)
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Saliva flooded her mouth as if she was to throw up. The woman listened to Athena's words; she did not say anything in return. She only perked her ears and waited as the white lady howled for Ash's presence. With her tail low and straight as a board, her brown eyes focused on the man that appeared within moments. Oh, how she wished he was not the same rank as she. She would grip onto his neck in dominance and not want to let go...

Pursing her lips, she nodded ever so slightly as the wolf gave a nod of his own to her. She wanted to scream at him. How would one be able to murder their own sibling? Why did he want to? Chantille wanted to interrogate the wolf so bad. Her head grew light at that moment, and she teetered on her paws. Her emotions were overwhelming her. Taking a deep breath in, she allowed herself to focus and remain calm. Patiently, the creamy lady awaited Athena to question Ash herself.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">The man came faster than expected. His large frame was easily seen running towards them. Her head and tail rose in dominance as he came closer, his large size looming over both of females. She took in his booming voice, pausing slightly before answering. "I have heard that you tried to kill Nina. Tell me why." Straight and to the point. Conversation still was on Athena's favorite activities list, she would rather get to the point than go on with pointless chit-chat.

Perhaps, Ash just got sick of his sister's blabber and decided to shut her up for good. Maybe it was wrong to think so viciously, but she was sure that she would have done it. Chantille had a heart of gold and thought very highly of everyone she meets. Athena knew that, but didn't share the same feelings as she. Perhaps, later she'd go see how much damage there was.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">His eyes searched both of the female’s for any hints of why he was called. . .but all he could see was. . .disgust was it, in Chantille’s eyes? Confusion filled him until finally Athena spoke. One of the things that he had appreciated and respected about the alpha female was her way to get right to the point, no beating around the bush like so many others would do. None the less, her question to him only slightly shocked him, before his mind quickly caught up with the question. His head tilted up to look directly into Athena’s amber eyes. His ears twitched slightly as he spoke to her, truth lacing his words, "I had an oath to my father. Nina refused to join the Hervok clan, and I was given an oath to kill her. At my age I didn‘t know what that meant for me, and I tried to kill her. . .until Koda got in my way. She is alive, and has a mate now. It‘s Koda. . .oddly enough, and she is no longer a Hervok, the oath has been broken."

His attempt to explain in the least amount of words to his alphess had been successful, to a point. He had heard that Athena and Ava were not happy with her sister and at the time he had been pleased with this fact. But now that the oath was broken, the only one that he had to worry about was the one to his pack, and he was going to make that clear to his alpha. His maw opened and he replayed his own words, "And now the only oath that matters is the one that I gave to this pack. I will protect every soul within it with my life." Even if it happened to be someone who he had previously met, it didn’t matter. His word was given to Athena and now his soul was tied with bonds to Poison Path. The wolves within it were the only ones he had to worry about now.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille could almost feel herself physically shaking, yet somehow she managed to keep her cool. For a moment, she thought her head was going to pop up. The pressure in her skull was almost unbearable. With a wrinkle of her nose, she took a step back, tail lowering as she did so. The healer listened carefully as the conversation flowed in cut sentences back and forth between the leader and Ash. All because of an oath.

She felt like she wasted Athena's time. With her face flushing with warmth, she looked at her paws, wanting to speak but unable to. A massive knot formed in her throat. She didn't know what to do; how to react. Calm down, Chantille. Take it easy. Feeling her head whir, the woman grew dizzy, allowing herself to plop on her rump before she toppled over.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
I think I'm coming back from my writer's block! xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">He went on, explaining his predicament and what had happened. In all actuality, she didn't care if Nina survived or not, frankly she'd rather have her dead, so she wouldn't have to run into her ever again. However, Ash failed his father and himself. It could almost seem like he failed her. Athena hated that woman. Something about her just makes her ticking bomb explode. Perhaps, she was just too natty and screaming for perfection that made her irritated. Her happy-go-lucky attitude is like an annoying mosquito in the ear that won't ever go away. Nobody else irritates Athena as much as Nina is able to. It's quite the achievement.

Koda? She's heard of that guy before. He was he one that talked to owls, that's it. Tlarx and her had met that weird one along with the creepy old guy, Follko and the mysterious, Remy. The two males seemed like they were off their rockers, Remy being the only sane one. Koda was friendly, but just odd. Perfect match. Great, just fantastic.

Movement out of the corner of her eye brought her back to reality. Glancing back at Chantille, the tension in the creamy female was evident. With her defeated posture it seemed she felt shameful for something. Does she feel that she had been wrong or felt bad that she made this a bigger deal that what she thought? Athena was actually glad that Chantille had mentioned something to her. Honesty was a quality that Athena praised. Offering the woman a comforting nudge on the cheek, she looked back at Ash. "Where is she?"
(This post was last modified: Aug 12, 2012, 06:01 PM by Athena.)