(See All?) Announcements
595 Users Online
Google

Tremor Quakes — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nightshade who has 11 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
Ari was as light as a feather as she swept through the meadow. Her eyes lightened up. For once she wasn't plotting revenge on Shade or looking for a pack. She was relaxing and enjoying herself. She had her fill of prey and was sniffing around, rolling in the meadow. Curling up even to take a nap, but the peace was soon disturbed once more. She swore she saw Shade, lurking about the meadow. She flashed in and out of visions from the fretful day when at last she was relieved. It was just a black fae. Nothing to worry about. Unless she wanted a fight, then she would get trouble. Huge trouble. Her memories <span class='word'>Deflagate</span>d into real life. She felt as if she should run from the fae even if the black wolf did her no harm.

"Hello!" She called out to the wolf. Awaiting a response, she sat down with her head rested on her forepaws. Her work in the meadow had just began. Her break was a longer then usual one. Breaks were good when they happened, but the real sense of joy and pride is the work you need breaks from. <i>I wish Mathius or Father or Mother or of course Sage or Dark were here. They would have been proud of me. Getting a scar to mark my pride, but they would also see my wolf to wolf skills. The useful skills that I used every day. To talk to wolves, to use diplomacy with them. To solve my issues without a fight.</i> Then she added in. <i>Most of the time.</i> Her thoughts set in order, she went off. Her pride. Her Loyalty. Her Life. Her Family. Everything was at stake, if she was to trusting. She got up and walked over towards the lone wolf.
~I'm not Kryptonite~
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm had just been through a long, weary fight with Athena. The leader as it turns out, of the Poison Path Pack over a rabbit. While it was a dumb fight, Shadowstorm was feeling it now. Her injuries stung, <span class='word'>Deflagrate</span>d and hurt to the point she was surprised she could walk. Yet she held her pride and continued forward. She saw a young Great Plains Wolf across the clearing, <i>Just waht I need.</i> She cursed silently. <i>There's always another wolf isn't there?</i> She asked. Knowing no response would come to her. She oftened pretended to talk to her mother, father and brother. But they were dead. Gone, nothing she could do. The wolf called to her. Then this young wolf decided, 'Hey, I'm going to talk to you severly injured wolf!' This wolf was an idiot. Still, this wolf could help. She remained calm and polite.

"Hello ther young wolf. How can I assist you?" She asked, fake politeness was her way of toying with the brain. "I'm Shadowstorm ,and you are?" She wondered, should she continue asking questions, or go out and ask for help? Naw, questions it is. "Where is your family? Don't you have brothers and sisters to help you? Are you in a pack? It's been so hard for me to scent things after a fight I've been in. A bit of Lone Wolf's advice for you, never take a Poison Path's pack rabbit and eat it with they're leader watching you. It leads to a fight. Believe me, you do NOT want to fight her."
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
Ari was shocked. This wolf talked so much. There was to many questions for a wolf, even Ari. She was capable of retaining knowledge however. She learned a lot just from a question bombing. This wolf needed help. Medical help. She had an idea of who to go to, but she decided to handle it herself. <i>Clean the wound. Get her food. Keep her still. Let her heal. Let her go and live her life while I plot my revenge on Shade.</i> Perfect, she had a plan, now time to put it into action.

Pride swelled in her, "I know some basic remedies for you're wounds. Please allow me too look at them and heal them. She couldn't believe she was pleading for the good of the wolf she pleading to. "I know that Poison Path is though, but I've met tougher wolves. How else did I get this." She asked making her back visible so Shadowstorm could see the scar. "I come from outside Relic Lore. My pack died except for my siblings and father. I'm Ari. I'll tell you more if you let me heal you."

Before waiting for the response of the elder female. She began circling her, inspecting each and every wound. Simple enough for her to fix. She'd learned a few tricks after the mauling when she had to patch up her ow wounds. This job would be simple. She saw the pain in the black fae's eyes. She couldn't hide the pity and sorrow. This wolf was more damaged then she realized. Both mentally, and physically.
~I'm not Kryptonite~
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
(Deleted, I'm not used to having posting orders, sorry)
(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2012, 05:42 AM by Ari.)
~I'm not Kryptonite~
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
(It's fine, I got messed up with it to, just don't let it happen again)
Shadowstorm was surprised that the young wolf's words. An offer to help her with her wounds. She pondered the idea. {i}I suppose it would do no harm. But then again, she could kill be while she was 'healing me'. Then the scar on her back is revealed as she tells a bit about herself. Shadowstorm herself was curious and impressed. Those two things never happened. The wolf circled her, sniffing her injuries and such. It got to the point of Shadowstorm going into a defensive stance. Lip curled up growling to back away. Then she got the results back. An offer to help with major wounds. I'll take it, but she stays away from my injured leg. That was one place she could not touch.

"Alright, I will go with you and allow you to heal me, but stay away from this leg." She ordered moving her injured leg. Moving it in such a fashion caused it to burn in pain. Her eyes started to water at the pain. She herself held n the tears like a warrior. Like a wolf. A wolf with vigilance and pride. She went over and headed towards where the fae was laying down earlier. "I'll be where you were earlier if you want to heal me." She said these words with a bit of kindness. Holding back a rude remark until Ari was out of earshot. "Strange, weird insane maniac!" she exclaimed under her breath. The one thing Shadowstorm had left was her pride. She wouldn't let it go soon.
(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2012, 05:43 AM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
Ari was relieved. She ran over towards Shadowstorm, cleaning her wounds and instructing her on how to do so. She made sure every one was thoroughly cleaned and covered each one in sticky cobwebs. She had made a small trip to find them for she knew that they stopped the bleeding and helped keep the wound clean. She next went out. "Stay here, I'll be back soon." She ordered and went out hunting. It wasn't log before a rabbit came into her senses. She followed it carefully. {i}I should find two or three for her to eat. She'll need the energy and strength. She caught it, killing in by crushing it's next, she continued forward with the hunt.

She returned with 2 rabbits. Both were plump and large. "Eat up, you'll need you're strength and energy for recovery, and I'm so sorry I can't be much more of a help. I will check your wounds and such until I think you're better. You have no choice this time. You'll stay, and your too weak in you're current state to fight me." She waited for a rude remark perhaps from the Lone Wolf. Lone Wolves hated being ordered around. She settled down near Shadowstorm, watching her carefully and resting her head on her forepaws. It was no or never to prove her worth. Now or never. She nearly drisfted to sleep. But the visions returned. "I promised I'd tell you more,so what would you like to know." She asked. She was a wolf of her word and no one can change that.

~I'm not Kryptonite~
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm was thankful that she would not have to use <span class='word'>Beguile</span> ways to get information out of this wolf. She seemed easy going, open minded. This wolf managed to patch her up pretty good. She was fine now. Then te wolf, Ari, went off and told her to stay ut that she'd return shortly. She she waited, and waited and waited.

Shadowstorm was sick of waiting when Ari returned with two rabbits telling her to eat. That she would need her strength and energy for recovery. Shadowstorm took hte food, normally she wouldn't, but she trusted this wolf. Oddly, all her wounds patched up. She couldn't believe it. Then when the wolf asked what she wanted to know. She had a ton of questions.

"I have a ton of questions: Why are you here alone when you're so young? Where did you come from? How did you get that scar? Why are you helping me?" The questions flowed out of her mind. She couldn't believe it. So many questions for this young wolf. "You don't have to answer about you're scar if you don't want to." She said. She felt protective of this young fae. Like she was her own pup, but she wasn't so she had no reason to be. But she was in her debt. How could she repay that?

<i>Father? Why am I so protective of this wolf? Mother? Is this how you felt about me and Shade?</i> She asked, again, same as usual, no response. She hten told hte fae, "If you have any questions for me, then feel free to ask."

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
Ari looked up to the older fae. She'd won and lost fights, but she held the her pride. As the fae ate, she bombarded her with questions. "Well, I may as well just tell you my history then, it covers all those questions." She said. She refused to use <span class='word'>beguile</span> ways with her.

"I was born to an alpha male and female, in a pack called Waterfall Cove. I am the eldest child and lived a nice comfortable life, alongside my two brothers and my sister. When we were half a year old, our pack was attacked, we were severely out numbered, but put up a fight. We lost and my father, I, and my siblings were the only survivors. My father taught them all he knew. We became excellent hunters, I was told I was excelling the most. When it came to fighting, only one of my brother's could beat beat, but he was larger and had the same amount of skill so I respected him. One night, my siblings disappeared. I turned to my father with a questioned look. It was time for me to go off on my own, he ordered me to do so, saying he would miss his favorite child. I just nodded respecting his order and headed off.

I had almost reached Relic Lore, but I reached him first. Another lone wolf. I'd never forget the name, it no haunts me, but I'd prefer not to say it. I started talking to the lone wolf. I trusted him after a brief conversation. I started talking about how it was my mission, my goal, to join a pack and become a loyal member. It must have rubbed him the wrong way because after that, he attacked me, mauling me, I used my fighting skills. It barely put a scratch in his. He clawed my back and he mauled me. I was barely able to hunt after that until my wounds healed. Now, here I is, fully healed and ready for vengeance."
(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2012, 04:44 PM by Ari.)
~I'm not Kryptonite~
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm gulped down the rabbit, waiting for a response. Hearing the last words. <i>I had almost reached Relic Lore, but I reached him first. Another lone wolf. I'd never forget the name, it no haunts me, but I'd prefer not to say it. I started talking to the lone wolf. I trusted him after a brief conversation. I started talking about how it was my mission, my goal, to join a pack and become a loyal member. It must have rubbed him the wrong way because after that, he attacked me, mauling me, I used my fighting skills. It barely put a scratch in his. He clawed my back and he mauled me. I was barely able to hunt after that until my wounds healed. Now, here I is, fully healed and ready for vengeance.</i> This female was more injured then she thought. She seemed like a nice, caring wolf. But she was out for divergence. "My brother and parents are dead." She simply stated. Her words true, to the point and honest. "I'm sure you're brothers are out there somewhere." She supported.

"Is there anything you want to know about me?" She asked, she wasn't going to bug her more about her life. She sat there, feeling better already. She might need to trick to leave, she couldn't use her sharp tounge and harsh ways to scare the fae away. She didn't deserve it, she was mauled when she was barely a pup. The words sank in. <i>If my brother weren't dead, then my brother would act like that. Packs are on his shit-list and they don't come off.</i>

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
Ari nodded in an understanding fashion. It was like her family was dead to her. "If you don't mind me asking. What was you're brother's name?" She asked curiously. "I can't remember my families names. Except for Father was Sage. Kinda a girly name too. Mathius, Kieth and Kesla." She stated. "Well, I mean, I never really knew my mother's name and I wasn't supposed to know my fathers. But I do through ways unknown to him." She laughed a bit. "I'm sorry that the rest of you're families dead. But do you remember any of they're names?" She was curious, perhaps to curious for her own good.

She sat down in front of the older woman. She probably thought Ari was a nosy, curious, stuck-up younger wolf who had nothing better to do then annoy her. But Ari wouldn't know. "Oh, an a few more questions too: Where you in a pack. Did you have any sisters? How old wer you when you're family was killed. Other then that, I think you'll be good to go. I mean, you're wounds are looking better, just try not to open the scabs.” She waited for the wolf's response. <i>What if she had a sister. Maybe she's seen my brothers or sister! Maybe father came to relic lore to join a pack!</i> The thoughts made her tail wag, but curiosity over the elder fae still held her eyes. <i>Was this fae ready to go out on her own, with those healing wounds? She was tough, so yes.</i>

(End and archive with Ari running away from Shadowstorm because she's Shade's sister?
~I'm not Kryptonite~