(See All?) Announcements
757 Users Online
Khalon, Bing, Viorel, Google

Wandering to the Whim of Hunger — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Aki who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aki Storm
Aki was wandering around the Hush Meadow, wondering, thinking, planning. He didn't know where to go, he could recognize pack versus lone wolf scent. But other then that, he was a fish out of water in this strange land. He'd changed his name from Toby to Aki, a fresh start with a new name. Would the new name help him? Or would it destroy him? He was hunting for his two brothers and one of his sisters. He couldn't help himself. He missed them, he knew, one wolf, he would never be found. He knew, it was his fault that Poseidon, his brother, had died. He couldn't get to him fast enough. His siblings had left the pack before he did, except his sister, Emerald. His sister chased him out, claiming he did something disloyal. He was searching for Faith however, his other sister.

Aki was resting, he'd traveled far and wide, scouring the land for them, this was the only place left to his knowledge. Of course there was more, but if he didn't find them here, in Relic Lore, he'd leave them behind, they were capable, he knew. He missed his siblings though. They loved him and he loved them back, he wished to find them. But it was time to settle down, a new pack, a new name. A new life. A life where he wasn't shunned for being a powerful wolf and an apparently disloyal wolf. His time in Relic Lore, it had just begun, and he was ready, ready for the good life. Not a <span class='word'>nary</span> thing would stop him.
There is passion, then there is duty. My Passion is my duty.
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
<blockquote>

Her blood was still racing with ecstasy, her heart throbbing like it would jump out of her chest. The adrenaline made her less tired but she still was breathing quite heavy. Kyrie was a bit surprised she was so tired and energetic at the same time. Did she ever felt like this before? Probably she had, but not often. Training with Koda was not nothing, she was glad she had asked him for help. Koda wasn't someone who would make a fool out of her. The white woman was simply awful in fighting, she didn't like it let's even say enjoy it. Still that afternoon she had made up her mind to become stronger. She'll never be a great Guardian but Kyrie never had such ambition. But she was honest with herself, she was quite weak and training was good for her. For the sake of herself and her pack may they ever come into trouble she could fight among the rest like equals.
A unknown scent prikkelde her nostrils. They were not even near the borders so she didn't felt like being alert or wary for the stranger. Curious as she was she tracked down the scent. It was a male, he didn't smell like any other pack, he didn't smell like Relic Lore at all. He smelled like her in her first days in Relic Lore. So he was new, hidden between the high grasses the little woman moved forward. Her hazelnut coloured eyes watched trough the grass, spotting a brown wolf not far away. He was bigger than her, what wasn't even surprising, and some years older. As far as Kyrie could tell he didn't gave of a bad vibe. Slowly she raised her head a bit so only her ears and eyes popped out of the green. <b>'Hello? Who are you?' </b>She asked with her soft voice. Her eyes observed curious the stranger. Maybe she would make another friend today. </blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Aki Storm
Aki was thinking, should he attempt to join a pack? Maybe he should find a place to bunker down? Then he knew he had to hide, scenting a wolf. The wolf smelled different, pack-like, but this land was new so he could not be sure. <i>'Hello, who are you?</i> The wolf asked, "I-I'm sorry, is this a packs territory? I-I know it would be around pup season, I'm sorry for trespassing." He said, a little worried. He was an ex-alpha, but the new comer didn't need to know that. "I-I'm Aki," he started, he couldn't hold it in, "I'm new here. I was an alpha in the Lakota tribe, far from here, but my sister drove me out because she w-wanted power." He said, his cheek showing his scar that went across hos cheek to the back of his neck. "W-who are you?" He stuttered. <i>Why am I stuttering? Ex-alphas, anyone who had earned the title, they did not stutter, they stood tall and proud.</i>

He pushed away the rabbit bones from aside him, if this was pack territory, he could not let them know of the prey he'd took. He didn't know, but then again, he should have been able to scent it. He wasn't afraid, just worried. He rose to his paws, he knew what pups meant to a pack, he didn't want to upset the pack. Food was crucial. He'd done so many things wrong, he had to change his name. Driven out and abandoned. He would never let his guard completely down, except to possibly his family or a special someone. But there was barely a chance for either of those options.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
<blockquote>The grey wolf much larger than her seemed to be very nervous. Or so did he act, his whole being smelled like stress and his eyes spoke out worries. His stuttering words made her stand up a bit more, so he could see her better above all the green. Slightly she tilted her head to the left, did she scare him by accident? Nobody ever reacted at her like that, especially the large wolves would not be scared or nervous. It was a bit hard to keep up with the grey wolf. He began to rattle about him being here, giving his excuses for no reason. Kyrie watched calm till the wolf was done with his speaking. In the end of all his words he backfired her.
A soft laugh came out of her muzzle, she didn't intend to be mean but it was quite funny to watch.
Her ears slightly turned when they heard a soft rustling. She smelled blood but saw none.
'Don't be afraid, your paws are not on territory, you should have smelled it otherwise.' Kyrie smiled warm trying to feel him at ease. She held no fun in seeing this wolf being in worry all the time. He seemed to have it rough, being a alpha when he didn't seemed much older than her. Of course he could be a different wolf since age didn't say much about your skills. The fact his sister betray him for power was really sad, but pity would not help him erase the facts or cheer him up.
'Welcome Aki in Relic Lore, right now you're in Hush Meadows. This place is neutral but there are several packs. So you might want to avoid there borders or try to join one.' Did she say too much? It still felt a bit odd to hide the fact where she lived after being a wanderer for quite a time. 'I'm Kyrie Hyde, member of Willow Ridge. It's a pleasant to meet you.' </blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Aki Storm
Aki relaxed as he found that he was not on pack lands. "I am Aki Storm. I'm new here only because I'm looking for my siblings except that sister I told you about." He said, he felt he could trust this wolf. "Hello Kyrie. I am Aki Storm, ex-alpha of Lakota Tribe and the abandoned beta of Waterfall Lake tribe." He said, making sure it was a friendly, trusting tone. His feelings weren't always the best to depict trust from betrayal. He felt he could trust Kyrie, but he couldn't trust his emotions. He stopped stuttering as he found out that he wasn't trespassing. He looked up, it was a <span class='word'>nubilous</span> day. Clouds covered the bright blue sky that normally shown with the light of the sun.

<i>If only I was still with Lakota. They were turned against me because they trusted too easily. They turned against me because of Emerald. Because I was a fool and because I was to kind. Once I knew Emerald had killed Poseidon, I should have slit her throat. I should have stopped the lies, the treason and the mutiny.</i> Aki waited for the response from the fae. “So is Willow Ridge from around here? Would they accept a wolf like me? I've been looking for a pack, but can never seem to find one to take me in or anything. I was an alpha and I was a beta before the pack abandoned me.” He was unsure if he said he was to revealing.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
<blockquote>

It seemed to have worked, being nice and friendly. Aki stopped with stuttering and he looked way more relaxed. She was inpressed by the grey wolf. 'How old are you?' Her voice full with curiosity, he had been a alpha and a Beta from two different packs. That was quite impressive. On the other hand it was also a bit strange. Kyrie knew already about his sister kicking him from his alpha place. Things like that happened, unfortunately. Still how could it be that he from Beta came back to solitaire? So far as her knowledge went she thought that everyone with a high rank would try to keep that rank or come higher. Maybe he left on own will? It was a bit confusing but she hoped that he would tell her later if he felt the need to tell her.

Aki asked about her pack and immediately she felt the proud feeling boiling in her chest. However she didn't gave instantly a answer. What would Elettra answer if she got those questions? She wasn't a Second nor a Alpha. Did they need someone? Someone who was once Alpha and Second in a pack should have his qualities. For a second she looked with a objective eyes at him. He was large and would have quite some power in his body. Of course they could use more members but they weren't weak. They had Koda and Reed. Both big males who would protect them with their life. Remy wasn't a softy either and Elettra would rip you apart if you dared to destroy what she had build with all her effort. Well, it was like this in her brain, if reality was also like this she didn't know.
<b>'If you were Beta or Alpha, I don't think it will count as much as your skill and personality. That you were a Alpha is something we can get good and bad things from. We are a strong pack with strong members. I'm not in the right to say if you're welcome or not, you have to be by my alpha for that. However I'm sure they would give you a fair chance and a fresh look. No matter what your past might be. As long as you want to be committed to the pack and you are respectful I think it will be alright. But again I've no say in those things.'</b> Kyrie stopped with talking, was it okay what she had said? Not to harsh or to cold or something? She hoped she had said right, she really hoped so.
<b>'Of course it would be nice to get more family.'</b> She smiled open, hopefully Aki understood that she would welcome him with open heart. May she have talked a bit cold.</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Aki Storm
At first, Aki found it sounded cold, her voice, like he was unwelcome, but adding that it would be good the have more family made him happy. It was an unsure welcoming. "I understand, could you tell me perhaps where I can find you're leaders. I'm just looking to be loyal to a strong pack." He said, he wasn't lying, it was true. That's all he ever wanted. "I'ma little over 3 years old, but my parents didn't seem to care" He stated. "Quite young, but my parents insisted I had great talent. I still don't believe them to this day. Have you by any chance run into a wolf or two, with any of these names: Emerald, Alia, Fallow, Striker, Night, or Artemis? They're my family and I've been looking for them." It seemed that Kyrie liked him, it was good, especially if she was to be a future pack member.

His history briefly flashed back into him:
Born in the Lakota wolf tribe in North Dakota. Born the eldest to the alpha pair, he was looked at with the most pride. He excelled past his brothers and sister in hunting and fighting, only beaten once by a brother, he learned not to let arrogance get in the way then. He'd become a yearling, excelling to Subordinate and to second. He became alpha, but before long, a wolf, Emerald, his own sister, accused him of treason. Of helping another pack, or tribe as they called them, by giving them food from Lakota lands. He denied it and his sister challenged him, she gave fake evidence and was plotting with the other tribe. A fight followed, he fought his sister, but his sister's mate lunged at his, lashing around furiously for attempting to hut Emerald. Strike, Emerald's mate, clawed his face, leaving a scar stretching from his cheek to the back of his neck. The pack chased him out. Emerald and her mate took over as alpha, he felt betrayed mainly because she was a second. A loyal member. But he found a new pack, in the southern Manitoba. Through this he rose to second. The pack one day decided he was to powerful, when he was asleep, they left the territory, without a trace of them being there. He later traveled to another pack, they denied him as they'd learned of his power. He continued forward and reached Relic Lore, He changed his name, he was Toby, a weird name, he thought it was. He decided a new beginning, he became Aki Storm.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
<blockquote>
[Sorry such a little post.]

<b>'Our pack is strong and I can ensure you that every member is loyal to our family. We are strong, together and individual.'</b> Even if she was probably the weak point in their strength. It was a silent thought back in her head but it burned like a small fire. <b>'My leaders would come if you howl for them, near the borders or a little bit further away. They will hear your call and come to answer you.' </b>
Aki was indeed around her age, 3 years, just one year older than she was. It probably had been a heavy weight on his shoulders, she didn't asked what happened that he lost his rank. This could be a delicate topic only he should come with if he felt the need to talk. The wolf asked if she might had met some of his family. Kyrie thought about the names. She never met any of the wolves herself but she also never heard of them. Sadly she had to shake her head. <b>'Sorry I know none of them. You have to ask someone who is a little longer here in Relic Lore. I, myself don't know very many wolves yet.'</b> The white wolf didn't feel sad for herself or anything, cause the wolves she did know, all them was worth to look up to and respect them. <b>'I hope you will find them, Relic Lore is big so their is quite a chance that they live here. You have a slight idea where they could live in relic Lore?' </b></blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Aki Storm
(Don't sweat it)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AkiTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Aki just nodded respectfully." "I have an idea, but I just don't know if they were traveling together, I know that Artemis is by himself. But I can't be sure of the rest of my family. Thank you for the information you've given me about calling the leaders and the pack, I will make sure to seek them out. But out of curiosity, if your pack territory is farther that way, what brought you all the way out here? Back where I'm from, of course every place is different, but we stayed in our own territory 24/7. But then again we also have tribes not packs. Perhaps it's just we're weird."

He was suddenly haunted in thoughts of a specific part of his history: The pups, himself included, grew to become yearlings. Learning to hunt, Aki again excelled, catching hare's like crazy compared to Emerald, who was only a worse hunter then Aki in they're litter. She grew mad and angry, a feud started between them. It got to the point where Emerald set a trap for Aki, to kill him, but instead Poseidon was caught in it. Aki was hunting near-by and heard a yelp in pain from his younger brother. Aki was a noble and loyal wolf. His instincts to help and protect kicked in and he ran as fast as the wind, trying to get to Poseidon before it was to late. But alas, he was. When Aki got there, his younger brother was going to the stars. Aki carried his brother back to they're parents. He explained that he fell into a trap, it looked to be human work. He didn't realize Emerald had done this. His siblings, parents and Aki himself mourned his death. Staying with Poseidon's body all night. After his actions served the pack well, he became a Subordinate. All his siblings still Yearlings, they were jealous. Emerald plotted again, challenging Aki to a rank challenge. He won, barely even trying. His sister was the weakest fighter of the litter. He challenged a Guardian to a rank challenge before long. They fought for it. Aki was neck and neck with Strike, the Guardian. He managed to beat him, he was promoted to Guardian. Later in the year, Night and Alia disappeared, not dead. Well then the seconds took they're place as alphas. Aki becoming a second with Rose, another wolf. They were friends, but no more. Then, the alphas disappeared and he became Alpha. He discovered that Emerald caused the disappearances. When he called a meeting and confronted Emerald. She accused him of giving an enemy pack food from Lakota lands. He denied it.
(This post was last modified: Jul 31, 2012, 04:25 PM by Aki.)
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Kyrie was a bit far away from the territory. However she saw that Narimé too liked to travel far away. Sometimes she didn't saw her for days and than out of nowhere she popped up again with the smell of Relic Lore but from other directions than their home. It wasn't strange, Narimé was young and wanted to see the land where she was living in. Finding new wolves and make more friends and hopefully no enemies. Kyrie could understand or guess that feeling cause she felt like that way too. The white woman wasn't the youngest but after Narimé she was. After she came in Relic Lore she met Elettra, she never really dared to go too far away from the place they met because she was afraid she would not find the spot again or not hear her call when she was done for the preparation.

Now the pack was founded, they had strong members and there was enough food in the cache without having to worry. There were no cubs they had to care for and everyone was healthy. There may be no other chance or such good situations to go out travelling.
Kyrie snickered, 'if you guys were weird than I should join the club.' She smiled when she thought about her old home. 'Where I was born we always stayed in the territory, if we would go out it was only for us to explore and learn from the outside world. Looking for more land to claim and seeing how the world around us was doing. We never were allowed to travel as far as I do now.' That was why she loved going out with the adults and listening to the elders with their wild stories. A world she didn't know about. 'Willow Ridge is okay with exploring the lands beyond our own, however you have of course to fulfill your task or role before going out in the nowhere. Right now we are strong enough to go away and travel for a bit without any problems. Just don't disappear in thin air without letting anyone know that you will be gone for a longer time. Most of us are back within 3 days or so if we go away.' Now the white woman knew Aki would probably be a soon to called member of the pack she was less aware of her words. He wasn't a bad wolf, even if he joined a other pack he seemed to be interested in theirs.

Relaxed she put herself down on the ground. While sitting she looked again at the grey wolf. 'Why do you want to join a pack? You don't look bad at all. If you were alpha and beta, don't you have a desire for a pack of your own?' Aki had said abandoned Beta, so his pack had left him. It could be hard to go from leading place back to a normal member. Maybe he would become guardian of adviser, he had some experiences others probably didn't have. She was curious, how would the things end up.
(This post was last modified: Aug 07, 2012, 10:39 PM by Kyrie.)
user posted image