(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Bing, Google

Deep within — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
<blockquote>Fresh air blew into her face while the white she wolf walked into the cold water. Sighing from relieve she cooled down. After a long run to get here the cold water was like a reward. Relaxed she sat down in de muddy earth. This place was new for her, the area reeked to various prey and predators. Well it wasn't really surprising, the long big lagoon itself should have tons of fish for at least three packs. The lagoon seemed to be a popular place but right now she was the only one by the river, except some birds.
Kyrie lowered her head, slowly she drank while watching around her. Maybe she should fish a bit before going back home. Every time that the white woman decided to go explore a bit for herself she took as much prey with her as possible. Trying to catch up for the lost time. For now it was good she had some time alone, time to relax and think. In the pack she was like everywhere doing everything what should be done. It was already clear, she was not made for guardian. There was no need for a teacher or hunter. When Narimé would be a adult she could manage very well. Since everyone caught here and there his or her prey there was no way the grey wolf had to do all the hunting on her own. The thought of becoming Healer crossed her mind more than once. The fact that she was still doubting was that Elettra was a Healer. She was the alpha so maybe she could go for that spot but still she had to learn very much before she could be useful. Time was running out, she had to go soon to her leader to give her decision. What her answer may be.
Lost in thought she looked at the water that became a reflection of her own. Silently she watched herself in the water. Sometimes the answer lies deep within waiting to be found. That was what her father sometimes said. Kyrie wondered, if she would look long enough at herself that she would find hers.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
    If I go crazy then will you stillcall me superman?

His days were miserable, long, and hot. Sometimes in that order, and sometimes with a fresh pinch of anger. He was so sure he was not living his life the way he ought to be, he was just wasting it doing day to day things he had now for an entire year. Sure, he had his purpose he was doing what he could for his future nephew and nieces, he was watching out for the pack he was a part of. He felt very disposable, and replaceable. He did nothing more or less, and the summer days wore him the wrong way. He was more nocturnal now, as he had been last year, except he would force himself to wake to soak in some sunlight. Well, and check the Sacred Grove though his rounds proved there were no wandering idiots today. When he returned to his hollow log he had tried to sleep, but all he was able to do was listen to his stomach grumble, feeling hot and miserable.

What was he suppose to do now? He needed to do something. He was going crazy with lack of anything interesting to test his mind. The black coated Tainn started a shuffling trot....away from the grove. It was the middle of the day, and he had to get away.

Where he was going he really did not think. He should have simply went to the river itself. He only crossed it, taking a moment to soak in the cold water before striking up his trot again. If anyone knew Triell they would have guessed he was headed for the falls, but any more the falls made him miserable too. There were too many memories, and they all did bad things to his head. It was to the southeast he pushed his paws to take him. He knew where he needed to go, and what he wanted to do. {i}Swim.{i} The best to do that was the lagoon, he had found out on one of his strange heroic encounters. He half hoped to find it empty, while the other part of him wished he would see someone to take his mind off things. Swimming alone would not cure whatever this was.

It took some time to get to his destination, the shadows had shifted as the sun continued it's move across the clear blue sky. When he saw the vast blue, his winded breath, and pounding heart seemed worth it. This was freedom, and after a good gulp of air he began to lope to the sight of the sweet water. His golden yet orange gaze was so intent upon it he did not notice a white lady in the tides. He was aiming for a high bank, when he reached the edge he through himself into the cold, letting out a gasp of surprise and pleasure.

(This post was last modified: Aug 09, 2012, 08:58 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Falling, how more she looked in the brown colour she felt like her paws were sinking in the mud. Deeper and deeper till the ground would fade away, leaving her fall into nothing. How long had it been, what was the last time she looked at herself properly? Months, the white woman guessed. Looking again, it felt awkward to see her own reflection, she like things were slipping trough her paws. Time would pass by before she knew it, the fact she had now brothers and sister and a place to call home. Before she knew it everything what she had lost was replaced again. Almost everything..

Hundreds of ripples shattered the blue mirror of the Lagoon. Kyrie looked up and the splash water came as rain back at her. What the hell? Surprised she stood up, who was there? The water made it hard to smell but it was obviously a wolf. Had she missed the presence of a wolf, did he too miss her or did he just thought it didn't matter if she would be wet or not? Her eyes spotted the wolf in the water. He really looked like he had a good time in the water, not even noticing her. 'Jeez, I'm I so invisible?' She snickered and walked out of the water. Well not for long. The white woman stepped back and began to run. She launched herself from the edge. It splashed in her face and she could feel the water close above her. Her paws began to peddle to rise for some air. Laughing she filled her lungs with air. That felt good. Now there was no way he could have missed her!
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

The frigid water pulsed around his hot body like a cold shock to his system. It was nothing he could not take because he embraced it. It was exactly what he had wanted, and his thick limbs glided through the water with ease. This was living. Slowly, he began turning himself toward the shore once more when he spotted an off white wolf walking to the edge of land he had not too long ago been.

A puzzlement made his forehead crinkle, and the sides of his face lift in a wondering grin. Would she really? Everyone he encountered did not swim, nor liked the water. Bold vigor she followed his action, taking the plunge, jumping into the great tide beneath her. She had done a rather decent task of it, falling right side up, but he was not sure if her head would resurface. Pulling himself to direct closer to her landing, he waited. Quickly he head emerged, and a loud laugh followed by more of what he would assume was joy escaped her. He had not noticed her before, and felt a rise of heat in his cheeks, because he had not. The feeling lasted only a second, because she was only a stranger, and he did not think his lack of greeting meant much. If it bothered her, he instantly decided he would not let it bother him.

He watched uncaring if she saw him staring. He had no idea who she was, or why she was here. There was no doubt, he wanted to know. The usual brave, and sharp tongued Tainn could think of nothing to say and he only continued letting the waves push him closer to her.

Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
The cold water made her sight a bit blurry. Heavy she shook wit her head, getting the most drops out of her face, for now. With a grin on her face she searched for the wolf. Where was he? Did he ran away? Peddling with her paws she turned a bit around, oh there he was. Quite close too, when did he came that close? The white she wolf didn't know but she didn't care either. He still said no word, at least he seemed to have noticed her. His yellow eyes stared uncaring at her. Flustered she stared back, had she done something wrong? Maybe he was mad or something? He had ignored her like she was thin air. She should be the one who was angry or maybe irritated. Not that she will, making a big tantrum because she didn't get a proper greeting, she wasn't a cub. Shall she say something? She better say something since all they did now was staring at each other like some sort of competition. The black wolf didn't look like he would open his muzzle any time soon. What to say. Kyrie didn't really know, this was the first time she met someone who didn't greet her as first. In the past she was always introduced or they would make the first move. She felt a cheeks becoming red, Kyrie looked away and went a bit deep in the water so he hopefully wouldn't see. 'I'm Kyrie, you?' Slightly she glanced at him, 'You like the water too?' This time she could smile brightly, even if she still felt embarrassed she couldn't begin a proper conversation. She still was a bit childish after all.
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Was she struggling or trying to get out of the water? Bright eyes, blazing yellow tinted with orange were burning with question. She was small in size, and he half worried the waves were tossing her like a dandelion seed blowing in the wind. Strong limbs pulled her around, facing him head on. Oh, his mind seemed to click. She was looking for him? He had met plenty of strangers before, why couldn't he find his voice? He was so caught off guard, when he met strangers it was usually because he was looking for them, not taken unawares. The shoe was on the other foot, he was the one caught unawares.

Damp, black ears pressed to his head. He had never been the silent type, or the shy and can't talk. He could tell she was just as unsure what to do, that she was often spoken to not being stared at by a large, black shadow. Maybe, a little timid or out of shyness there was a change to her pale facade. It was too quick for him to be sure, and she offered her name. Tone polite, and rather warm she asked him two questions. Somewhere in the back of his head he was trying to recall how to work his mouth,his lips, his tongue, his vocals. "I'm..Triell." It was no more smooth than the first seconds they had glanced in each other's directions, but it did make sense. Hadn't it? He half thought, repeating his deep voice in his head. "And, yeah I enjoy a good swim. You must or you wouldn't be in here, would you?" There was the dark Tainn's open, broad smile, the playful hint to his dark murmurs.

(This post was last modified: Aug 23, 2012, 05:19 AM by Triell.)
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
From her jump only little waves were left in the water. The clear blue liquid splashed in her eyes. Her paws made strong strokes under the water, keeping her head up as good as possible. It was a pain to keep her head up, the waves made it a bit hard to see. When she found her rhythm Kyrie finally managed to come above the water, enough to stay away from the moving blue that still tried to get into her face. As she shook the drops from her head she watched the black man in silence. He looked like he was starting to say something. The wolf had only been staring the whole time, not saying a word. Looks like he finally would use his voice.

His voice was like it had to come from somewhere deep in his body. Her white fluffy ears which where not so fluffy any more, flicked to the wolf. He called himself Triell. It was not a name she heard often, but most names where unknown for her. Lore was of course different in many ways compared with her old home. 'Triell,' Murmured she softly, letting the ''r'' roll over her tongue. She smiled a t bit, it sounded funny.

'I love it, the feeling is so nice. I like to swim as it rains after some sunny days. The water has a nice warm feeling, you know.' Kyrie shrugged, not sure if he understood what she said. It was a bit strange but when it rained and it was cold the water seemed always warmer. She chuckled as she saw his smile, it was funny to see how the yellow eyes looked like they were laughing with him. Slowly she swimmed past Triell patting with one paw to look for solid ground.. Well mud wasn't really solid was it? Her paws sank into the soft mud, walking more up so she could shake again. Giving Triell a shower. Kyrie laughed and hit the water with her tail. 'Sorry,' or actually not since she did it on purpose. Not that he knew..
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

"Are you laughing at my name?"He asked, the question reflecting on his dark mask. He wasn't accusing, he was not sure why she was smiling as she had tested it. "I know it sounds like tree, he added. It never bothered him to be called that, it had been his nickname when he was a pup, and it's what his nieces deemed him now.

The male tipped his nose down, bobbing his head along with her response. Underneath him his legs continued to pump, making sure he kept himself above the blue water. They were drifting closer to land, and it caught his eye for a second. He once more gave his attention back to Kyrie. "Black coat and all, it gives me some relief from the summer heat, so to me it always feels the right temperature. I just, I've never met anyone but my brother who enjoyed it as much as me." A smile curled up his cheek, more for memory than what he had said. Kinis had certainly not liked swimming to begin with, after having a lesson Triell thought he may have changed his mind. He rid himself of his brother's face, his face smoothing to an empty thing. Land pushed up beneath his paws, and he began to walk to shore. She did not hesitate shaking out her coat, and dousing him. He winced his face, closing his eyes to get away from the drops. She laughed, and he knew her sorry meant nothing. "Sure you are," he half grumbled, then ran over to her to shake himself. Two could play this game.

"Kyrie, kinda sounds like you can't say carry."