(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

Keep On Keepin' On — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall
Tlarx shook his head. "Unfortunately, I do not. My brother and sister wished to remain within our homelands. I respect them for their choice, of course, but I do miss them." He didn't give much thought of them; he didn't want to drown himself in home sickness. That was especially not needed since he had become leader of a pack. Turning his stoic face into a soft grin, he shrugged to Ash. "Never seen nor heard of Nina. Haven't done much travelling around here, honestly..." with his voice wandering off, the man shook out his coat, allowing himself to stretch afterward. "I've always loved the mountains."

When he stretched, his chin barely touched the surface of the water. He padded out slowly, in case a rock was to trip him up. He could tell that Ash did not favor a dip; he did not want him to be uncomfortable. With the smile still light upon his lips, he turned his body, facing the newer member. "Were you in another pack before this? Not your home pack... I mean within the Lore."
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">His paws remained planted firmly on the rock that was supporting him above the water, his claws even trying to dig slightly into them. He didn’t want anything odd happening to him while being out here in the water with Tlarx. He swallowed unconsciously before his ears twitched in response to his leader’s answer as he spoke to him. It seemed the large male had much more to say when the two of them had first met. But he supposed it was all for a good cause, now they would surely get along, they were pack mates. His green eyes blinked in shock at the leader’s response to his sister. Athena hadn’t told him about Nina? He knew that the lady alpha held a grudge against Nina, one that he still did not know about, and nor would he pry about it.

After the last statement, the sandy man continued his dive into the water, but not soon after, did he turn around and addressed Ash with a question of his own. His ears twitched at the question and he was soon answering in surprise. "No. I have never been in a pack actually." And is statement was true. He had never been apart of the Hervok clan, and it had not bothered him. But the only reason being him killing his sister which now he no longer had to do thanks to Koda. And he had been completely fine with it, his father had been completely wrong about his older sister. She was noting like he had explained, and he had been completely faked out his whole life.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall
Gonna wrap this up; you can reply or archive if you'd like :).

Tlarx nodded curtly toward Ash. "Well, I am glad you belong here now. Poison Path will rise to glory." With a grin, he leaned toward Ash, nose touching his mottled neck fur. Bringing his head away, the gray man turned away slowly. "I am going to return to the den site to check on Athena and the young ones." His mind formed an image of his beautiful mate; he felt his heart grow warm. Hopefully the pups weren't aggravating her to no end. Wanting to laugh aloud at the image, he shook the thoughts away.

Tlarx began to pad away, turning his head to speak to Ash. His brown eyes met his emerald ones. "Please, patrol for a bit." With this, he continued to walk away, muscles rippling beneath his coat as he began to scale back up the mountains.