643 Users Online
Google, Bing

Will the Newb manage? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Shade, Narimé, Remy)
Shade searched for a wolf named Remy, this wolf he was going to to discus the Guardian position and how he could get into it. Shade knew this wolf was second and she was tough like Elettra. He would fit in well at the pack though. His life beginning a new. He scented a few wolves with the same scent as Koda and Elettra as far as territory smell, maybe one was Remy. However, since he was new and had not picked up the scent yet, he proceeded with caution, "Is anyone here?" He asked, curious.

Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.

Before he came to the Relic Lore, he encountered a wolf name Ari. She started rambling on about how she wanted to be in a pck and he got mad. He attacked and mauled her. Leaving a nice big scar on the back of the small fae. He regrets it because she was no bigger then a pup.

After the flash, he was almost certain he smelled wolf. But was it real?
(This post was last modified: Aug 08, 2012, 12:42 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Ver who has 80 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>Fresh blood. The scent awoke equal amounts disgust and excitement, both boiling in her veins. Willow Ridge was a pack of majesty, but as much as she revered their group there were more numbers to be gathered. A pack of their ability needed a strong backbone... but would this wolf prove to be a worthy vertebrae? Remy was aware of the new members, though her appearances had been lacking. Time was hard to distribute between maintaining the border and <i>socializing</i>, an act she typically disdained.

She did not have to go very far to discover their most recent recruit, a timber-colored male, trotting through their territory and beckoning a question to the air as though the wind might bring him back an answer: <i>is anyone here</i>? The thought to merely answer him did not even cross her mind - no one would ever know her to be talkative. For a moment she desired greatly to move on and remain in her solitude and peace, and yet she would have to bear the burden of their company eventually...

The finger-like willow wisps dragged against her thick coat as she approached the smaller wolf, her head lifted high and white chest puffed proudly as she revealed herself from the cover of the trees. Her pale stare was colder than ice and fixed quickly upon the male, though she held no message within them yet. Remy declined to speak and instead stood with minimum patience to observe his first order of business. Her tail was rigid with dominance, legs straight and expression lacking. For his sake, Remy hoped his reaction would be... <i>appropriate</i>. </blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
As soon as Shade had seen the wolf, puffed out in dominance, he knew it must be Remy. He dipped his head in respect and showing that the fae had dominance over him, same as he'd done to Koda and Elettra. "Hello, I am Shade Slayer, most recent recruit of the pack, I assume that you are Remy given my you're dominance posture. I have been told to seek you out in request to become a Guardian." He hid his expressions in his bow and raised himself after a good while. He waited for a response from Remy, although she didn't look like the talking type.

Shade was normally a solitary wolf. But since his arrival in relic Lore, he'd been running into wolves non-stop. It was quite annoying and he disdained it. He couldn't get a good read on how Remy was. Her personality blocked by a obsidian wall of expressionless furs on her face. His blood was chilled to the freezing point by her. He couldn't begin to understand this new emotion, the slightest hint of fear in him. He had never faced it, he couldn't hide it as he didn't know how. But he was not the dominant one here.

The Drooping Willows was home to his home, the pack he was loyal to now. The disgrace of his parents, they hated packs. But home to his new, fresh start. The home of Willow Ridge Pack. His home. His family. He'd never really been with his family. His sister was separated from him. His parents dead. Everything swirled around him, the recent, sudden events. His decisions. His nightmares.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>As Remy stood, not stiff but strong on her thick legs, she eyed his meager display of respect and flicked a red-coated ear to the words that flew so quickly from the male's brown maw. <i>Shade Slayer</i>. "<b>How observant you are,</b>" she remarked dryly, her pale gaze sliding from him to the surrounding area as she refrained from heaving a sigh. His statements were certainly accurate, though she didn't require to hear his thought process. Remy had not been forewarned that she was to receive a new recruit, but the challenge excited her.

Boldly the woman took a step forward, now bearing down upon him with her iced-over stare. Whatever horrors she struck in his heart she was unaware of, though Remy was, thus far, pleased with his lack of bouncing and tail-wagging. Perhaps he could be of use after all. A deep inhale informed her of the male's age and a glance over him proved that he appeared to be a wolf of average stature - not too brawny, but not a little scrap heap either. While Remy was built like a tank, it was certainly not a requirement for Guardianship. Following a moment of silence, the grey-backed female deemed him worthy of her teachings.

"<b>Being observational is a trait which Guardians must hone to be quite keen. You must know when something is wrong by knowing how it is when it is right - all done by observation. Of course, once you have observed something, you must... <i>react</i>.</b>"

The last word came quickly, and without a shred of indication the female lurched forward, jaws parting wide to reveal her wicked teeth. A snarl hurled from the depths of her throat as she snapped them closed. If he were lacking in attention, Shade would be caught in their path and due for a little minor wounding. However, with a good reaction, all body parts could be spared.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Aug 02, 2012, 08:38 PM by Remy.)
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade listened. He sensed something, <i>How observant are you?</i> It had to be a test. His father did the same thing when he taught Shade fighting. He would ask, and attack him, expecting him to react with the moves he'd just learned. It's how he learned fighting better then his sister. Then there was a hint in emphasis and pause just before and in the word react. He tensed and prepared to dodge. This was it, his time to prove himself. He narrowed his eyes, watching every move. It was either minor wounds or sparing the limbs. It was all up to his reaction.

When Remy launched herself at him, he swiftly dodged it, lurching over to the right when he saw her massive teeth. "I'd say I'm observant." He said calmly, not letting satisfaction or any form of cockiness show in his words, eyes or stature. He wasn't the rude one. Not the one to fight. Not nothing like that. As he waited for the response, was excited. Not tail wagging excited. He did hide his emotions well, he was right, it was a test. She was much like his father. Well, despite the fact that his dad hated packs and she was in a pack. But he had to admit there were similarities.

All he knew was that he came far from the pup learning from his father. He wasn’t that weak kid any more. He was an adult. He was a strong, loyal member of Willow Ridge and hopefully soon to be Guardian.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>As she expected, the male dodged her snap quite easily. And thank the stars for that as well, for if he hadn't she might've just up and died right there for his absolute lack of usefulness. Her jaws snapped viciously over open air, the clack nearly covering the sound of Shade's casual remark. Retracting her neck from its outstretched position, she merely gave him a blank look from the corner of her eye before she turned away and began to walk. A wolf of sense would know to follow, but very few wolves would correctly assume her silence to be approval. His cool demeanor, even if he was hiding his inward glee, was well appreciated by the giant woman.

Remy's movements were not swift like a hunter's, but deliberate, each leg planting strongly into the ground as she took her easy pace. Pale green eyes swept across the landscape in a routine manner, though the alert in their depths could not be hidden. Red-backed ears twisted toward every sound, black nose twitching to every scent - it was clear her slow movement was far from a meandering stroll. In this way she was thourough, allowing nothing to slip her mind. Certain that the borders were secure she returned her attention to her apprentice, though she did not stop patrolling.

"<b>I will tell you now that your code of honor must lie stronger with the will of the pack than with the <i>greater good</i>.</b>" She twisted her head over her shoulder to observe Shade for a brief time, hoping to read his reaction to her demand. "<b>If there is a hungry loner on our borders and we have ample food to spare in the cache, you shall give no pity from our stock. You do not serve that loner. You do not serve your kind heart of justice. You must serve the pack.</b>"

These laws Remy <span class='word'>hewed</span> most dearly to her heart. Perhaps not everyone was as severe as her in terms of Guardianship, but no such opinion could sway the strength of her's. Her high-ranking position meant she could demand the conformity of these rules - and she would. Too many a damn friendly loner had she met, wolves looking for conversation and food and team work. That was all well and good among two rogues, but Remy would drill into every grey-mattered-mind here that the <i>pack</i> would always take precedent. He would tell her now if he agreed or disagreed with her teachings, but the severity of her stare ensured that one way or another her leadership would not change.

Elettra was far more open-minded than she, and Koda had been at the top of her examples of <i>damn friendly loners</i>, and they were both in charge of Willow Ridge. It was for their sake only that she clarified, "<b>I have no whim for <i>acts of kindness</i>. Most do. If you see that hungry loner on our border and you must prevent your feeble heart from bursting, feed him off our lands with your own kill. Take nothing from the pack to do your justice.</b>" </blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2012, 07:40 PM by Remy.)
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade observed the Second. She was strong, yes. She was a lot like a few wolves she'd met before. <i>"I will tell you now that your code of honor must lie stronger with the will of the pack than with the greater good."If there is a hungry loner on our borders and we have ample food to spare in the cache, you shall give no pity from our stock. You do not serve that loner. You do not serve your kind heart of justice. You must serve the pack."</i> Shade understood this. He couldn't let his heart get in the way of his duty to the pack. But then again, he had no heart for those he was not loyal too. Maybe he'd go off site to feed his sister, but other then that. He'd never help a loner. They chose that life, they could deal with it themselves. He nodded to her with those words. <b>"I understand, those loners can deal with they're hunger themselves, they're the ones who chose that life, they can deal with hunger, they won't receive kindness or pity from me as long as they're too close to our territory and a threat to the pack."</b> With those words, he was confident that he was telling the truth. Those words, the words he'd said were accurate to his personality.

<i>"I have no whim for acts of kindness. Most do. If you see that hungry loner on our border and you must prevent your feeble heart from bursting, feed him off our lands with your own kill. Take nothing from the pack to do your justice."</i> He did not have a feeble heart, he had a stone cold one. He wouldn't attack without provocation, but that was because he was a strategist. Nothing more, nothing less. <b>"I'm afraid I do not have a 'feeble heart.'"</b>
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
If you wanna kick her out of the thread just tell her she's being a bother and she'll leave. ^^

Narimé was so bored. She'd already been out hunting and brought
back her share of food.Even if it was just a rabbit. She had no luck with
bigger creatures when she was hunting by herself. So now the gray she wolf
plodded along slowly around the territory. She was looking for someone else.
The gray girl didn't want to be sitting doing nothing back at the den. Maybe someone
else would make her help them with something, or teach her something new.
Narimé was quite curious as to how Reed caught fish. She'd often come near the
caches and seen fish placed orderly in the den.

Suddenly the yearling heard exactly what she'd been looking for. She heard
the voices of packmates. When she scented the air the silvery wolf could recognize
Remy, but there was another male scent there that she was unfamiliar with. Growing
slightly nervous Narimé padded around towards the two wondering what was going on.
I'm so stupid though. I might not recognize him but the pack smell is on him. So is he new?
The girl finally came into view of the two. They were talking to each other, but
Narimé padded up a little too late to know exactly what they were talking about.

Lowering her head to Remy she cocked her head in a curious way looking at
the female guard. She wanted to ask what they were doing but she didn't want to intrude either.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)
(This post was last modified: Aug 08, 2012, 12:07 AM by Narimé.)

Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>Remy did little but twitch a red ear as she responed to her demands, seemingly agreeing completely with that which she had taught. Curious, for most wolves who she'd encountered here had little interest in the <i>coldness</i> of her heart. Words, but they were, and nothing more than that. He would come to prove himself in time, one way or another, worthy or worthless. For now his thoughts had seemed to come few and far between, the words tumbling from his jaws more often a mimicry of her own. Remy's pale eyes held her disdain, although uncertainly. On the one hand she did have a special place in her heart for being a figure of authority, for all her power - and he was giving that to her quite kindly. But at the same time, she did find something admirable about wolves with spines and strength to follow. As for his feeble heart, or lack thereof, "<b>That I will judge.</b>"

There was little reaction from Remy when the scent of her younger packmate wafted toward her dark nose. The female was no threat and therefore she showed little recognition, instead glancing toward Shade to see <i>his</i> consideration of their new company. Every little thing she could judge him on in some aspect of guardianship. Meanwhile their leggy companion's approach came to a close, so Remy finally acnowleged Narime's presence. As the youth's head lowered, the Second's rose, if only to maintain her point that <i>she</i> governed over them. They'd made no threat to her dominance, but it was often lax tradition that was the downfall of higher rankings.

"<b>Narime,</b>" she greeted with a curt nod of her head. Remy had yet to judge the female, giving a flatness to her tone. She could not approve of the girl yet; nor could she disapprove. Then she swung her head back to her apprentice and added, "<b>What can you infer of our packmate based on your close and detailed observation?</b>" Another test, of course. The Mackenzie-blooded female was proving to be quite fond of those. </blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Nonsense TABs. She's fine. Tell me if he said to much that he shouldn't have and I'll fix it)

Shade nodded, she would judge that his heart waws not feeble. He was not that kind. No, he would never be that kind. Another wolf came into scent. Then veiw. Bowing before Remy porved she was of the pack. Not to mention she smelled of the pack too. Shade observed her carefully, then a question was asked by the Second. <i>What can you infer of our packmate based on your close and detailed observation?"</i> He scented her, she had the faintest smell of rabbit to her. <b>"She is a hunter. I can tell, she has a small scent of rabbit to her. She scented you and I in discussion and came over. She wouldn't recognize me yet because we've never met and I'm brand new here so she is probably curoius."</b> He said. Giving a twitch of an ear to agnowledge the presence of new female. He hoped he was to be a guardian.

He said nothing to the female because his head swirled with thoughts. There was little to say at all. He was being judged by his looks, skills, and now the way he could observe. This fae loved tests obviously.
(It's a bit short, not much to say or do)