(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Google, Bing

only the fool would tempt fate — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote><i>"I'll be in wait for the time then, Angier Lyall."</i> The dark lady dipped her muzzle and Angier returned the gesture. It seemed only right. So clear to him. Should Indru release him of his obligations he would have a place to stay. A place to belong. His eyes stared for some time towards the shadows in which she had retired, but she did not reappear.

Taking a deep breath, he rose to his feet and with one last glance over his shoulder, he began his trek back to Sacred Grove. With his tail and head held low, level with his barrel-like torso, the Lyall made haste along the river as the storm above him thundered after lighting the terrain with a flash of lightning. He smiled to himself as he sought refuge along the unmarked paths under the trees. When the rain began to come down, he carried on until it blinded his vision. Conquered, he settled within a large hollowed out log, resting his chin between his forepaws. The space was a tight fit but as long as he could stay somewhat dry as he waited out the worst of the rain, it would have to do. He knew better than the seek shelter within a hollow tree in the midst of a thunderstorm.

He sighed as he mentally went over the conversation that had ended just minutes ago. How Elettra had trusted him yet again and how he {thought he had} secured himself a beneficial agreement, another way to promise his survival. He sniffed and closed his eyes, not even minding one bit as the woods around him lit up for a second time. In the darkness behind his eyelids he did not have to answer to any pressing things, like what awaited him back on Swift River soil or what Willow Ridge had to offer him... or what he had <i>forgotten</i>: how Vlarindara would manage with the events that would unfold from his meeting with Elettra.</blockquote>

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)