(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Bing, Google

Venetian Doctor — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
Rais suddenly stopped, and Idala did as well. She halted immediately, dirt spraying up from her front paws. Golden eyes lay upon the wolf as he turned, aggravation obvious in his voice. Smirking, Idala rolled her eyes "I just wanted to show you that you can't get away with a lie." Her nose wrinkled as she spoke, ears falling back as she did so. Taking a step forward, the air of confidence was high around her; it was like an aura. "I could teach you a lesson, but I am a better wolf than that."

With her right front paw forward, her tail flicked as her mind began to stir. She wondered in an awkward silence if Rais constantly lied- was it some sort of game to him? Lying would get you killed, eventually, or so she had learned from her old pack. A clan of wolves who were skilled in a rogue-like art, they would have likely left a wolf like Rais with many a wound to remember them by. Idala did not wish to harm him, though. Perhaps a verbal lesson was more appropriate.

With a toss of her head, she sneered. "But hell, you don't have to listen to me. Maybe if I see you again, you'll have half of your damn pelt missing." Her glare was hard and cold like steel upon the wolf.
<center>user posted image</center>
Played by Kydnt who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rais Rose
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(Sorry Rais is such a butt!)</span>

Who was <i>she</i> to tell him what he could and couldn't get away with? His lips pulled back, white teeth bared in response to her own grimace. The woman's step forward was met with a step backwards of his own, betraying his show of confidence. His frustration was clear however in the low rumble that began in his throat. He didn't need lectures, hell, that was why he'd left home in the first place. He was done with lessons, done following anyone's direction. If he wanted to lie, he would do so at his leisure.

He had taken a deep breath, trying to cool his head and clear his mind. It was senseless to get into a fight over nothing, especially a fight he wasn't sure to win. While the boy tended to be reckless, he really couldn't afford to be hurt when living on his own. The smallest wound could easily become fatal, when he had no pack to protect him. Nature took pity on no one, particularly those brash enough to put themselves in harm's way.

He forced his face to relax, his snarl dissolving into an agitated glare. He wished that his eyes could shoot lightning bolts, so he could zap that stupid snooty sneer off her face. He wanted to tell her she could take her advice and shove it, but that wouldn't really help things. <b>"Point taken. Best wishes to you as well."</b> He said, sarcasm heavy on his voice. He hoped that next time he saw her, there would be nothing left of the woman besides a limb dangling from a bear's mouth.
[Image: LoneCrow1.png]
Played by Bridget who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
Haha, it's ok. Idala knows how to keep her cool :). Gonna wrap this up!
Squinting at Rais, Idala shook her head and almost spat, but held herself back from doing so. Her face grew serious as her eyes pierced his. "Whatever. I'm just saying it is pointless to lie... it can get you in deep shit, you know?" Rolling her eyes, she sighed lightly before turning away from him. Black paws dug into the soil as she heavily began to paw away. With a slight turn of her head, though, she managed to speak again. "But I guess you're too good to take any advice."

Hearing the best wishes that he cast to her, she knew it was all good sarcasm. No point in humoring him. Looking forward once more, she did not bother to turn her head even an inch to gaze in Rais's direction again. The mottled man would learn. Everyone learns one day. She began a light jog now, mind clearing of the incident that had just occurred. Perhaps she should not have followed after the wolf, but oh well. What was done had been done.

[[End.]]

<center>user posted image</center>