(See All?) Announcements
750 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ozark, Mouseling

At My Wits End — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 4 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Sibo Lagina
Every inch the wolf moved a wheeze came whistling down his throat.
One leg hung limply disproportionate to his other healthy limbs. The skin
of the snowy males right hind leg rotting slowly away as infection inflated the injury.
The tall males hobbling gate barely supported his starved frame as he padded
solemnly along. His goal was to at least make it over the pass in order to see where
Narimé could have ventured to. The sickly male knew that his daughter would probably
go looking for him traveling northward. Sibo would only be relieved if he saw fertile
grasslands and forests on the other side of these hellish mountains.

The gangly male looked back behind him to view where he'd come. Tall
rocks and boulders marked the trail he had taken up the face of the pass. Only
for a moment did the male think about what a feat it was to have gotten this far in his
deplorable condition. The males amber eyes turned back to the horizon where the sun
was quickly approaching. He only had a few more hours until dark. The thought of
trying to stay warm up on the mountain scared him just as much as the loss of feeling
in his back leg did. Shaking his ragged mane the wolf plodded on.

Let the dark skies dance with the warmth of a billion souls, and when the sun
rises those souls will disappear waiting for the night to come again. When the night comes
a second time those bright souls will search the earth for the fallen and lead those poor
spirits to the nether world where they too will become the ebony night.

Sibo could hear Marianna's tale spoken softly into his ear. He had to get to the
top before the sun set. He had to see his daughters new home. He had to wish her well
from this high place and have faith in her. Before his loves bright soul came to
lead him to the abyss. Sibo shook his head. He never really did believe in Marianna's spirits
and gods and stuff. He wanted to, but the thought just seemed too far fetched to be real.
"I wish all that were true." He spoke to her as he struggled up the rocks.
A coughing fit shook his brittle frame and the male wolf collapsed on the cold stone.
He could barely feel his other limbs. They felt warm like the infection that poisoned his body.
It was all he could do just to stand up. Legs shaking Sibo willed himself to move
forward, but his body stood shakingly still.

"No..no...NOOO.. I'm almost there!" He growled then let out a bedraggled howl
that half sounded like he was choking on something.
The male could not move forward, but he kept himself from falling over.
"No....nooooo...Marianna..I can't..." Tears fell from the males face as he waited for night
to come and steal his soul away from him.

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Aug 09, 2012, 08:54 PM by Sibo.)
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
The woman moved among the jagged rocks with an airy grace; her paws seemed to barely touch the stones as she did so. Within her jaws, several herbs were bunched up, bouncing as she hopped from one rock to the other. A small smile was upon her muzzle as she went along; she hummed a sweet song quietly to herself. Life was good. Poison Path was good. The pups were great. Could life get any better right now? She was the official healer of Poison Path; a role that she would uphold with everything she has.

Night was soon to arrive, and she would scurry back to the den site to store away her herbs in the small crevice between some rocks she discovered. Her tail swayed as she plucked a strange looking plant, ignoring the bitter taste as she held it within her jaws along with the other medicinal greenery. She almost choked on her plants as a gargled howl exploded through the quiet air. With her ears perked and her body rigid, the woman took a moment to dart off in the direction of the howl. She moved swiftly, mind blank as she flew toward the sound.

As she leaped over a small rock, her eyes widened at the frightful sight before her. A white wolf laying upon the cool stone; he looked horrendous. His hind leg looked like it would wither away into nothing... and his ribs! Oh my, no one's ribs should be that visible! Almost dropping her plants, she lowered them down onto a rock before scrambling down toward the man. "Sir... sir! What happened? What is your name?"
Inactive Deceased
Sibo Lagina
You can try to save him if you want. Don't think it'll work though.

Sibo gazed out ahead of him. His amber eyes pleading with the night to hold on
just for a little longer. A flash of white fur appeared in front of him and moved
to his side. Slowly his eyes registered that another wolf had appeared. Letting his head
lie flat on the stone he gazed up at the heaven sent angel who stood horrified above him.
Her words reached him only barely. He could hear them but his head just wasn't
registering her words. Sibo's words fumbled around in his mouth as he tried
to speak with the lovely ghost in front of him

"Can'.t...leave..Stay.away..don't. wan..want..to die.. Marianna why?.." He knew
the wolf near him wasn't his love, but he swore he could hear her whispering next to him.
"Soo..sorry..Narimé, Marianna.." His sides wheezed with each breath then he turned his
white head and finally answered the angels question.
"Name..my..my name..Sibo...Lagina..heaven..angel.. I ..burn..failure..fall.. hell.." the white
man struggled with each word. Looking up at the beautiful she wolf he wished he could
kiss the angel. But then again he really would fall to hell if he did that. Marianna wouldn't
be too pleased with him.

As the female watched him Sibo tried to stand once again. He had to get to the top.
His legs shook violently as he pushed himself slowly up. Maybe because the angel was there
the white wolf was able to stand again. She would lead him to the black world once
he was done getting to the top. That was what Sibo believed.
A coughing fit shook his frame and he fell forward again.
"Nooo...god..fuck. bear.." He growled and slowly began creeping up to a stand again.
I can't. I can't go now. Not when I'm so close. He tripped forward and lay
wheezing o the cold ground.

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2012, 01:47 AM by Sibo.)
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille lowered her head slowly to him, pressing her nose into his neck. He was trembling; death was calling him. She did not want him to answer the call. At the mentioning of Narimé, Chantille felt her muscles stiffen up. If a wolf could sweat, it would have her pelt soaked by now. "Narimé?" She whispered the name gently, her deep brown eyes meeting Sibo's fiery eyes. Her jaw hung open for a moment before she shook her head. "Sir...err, Sibo, please, hang in there. Do not move." She whipped her body around, snatching up a few herbs within her jaws. The powerful odor of the plants stuffed her nose as she began to chew, creating a concoction within her mouth.

With her eyes sorrowful, she looked back to the man, bringing her face toward his torn up lower limb. She applied the mixture all over the leg, making sure she would not miss a spot. Her tongue held a bitter taste from the herbs, but the creamy woman did not care. This emergency had all her attention. She slid her head up toward his, whispering softly in his ear. "Relax...please... do not stress yourself." With another nuzzle, she sighed, parting her jaws to speak again...

"For Narimé's sake, hold on. I know your daughter; she is brilliant." Chantille paused, biting her tongue as tears began to flood her eyes. Her vision went blurry, and she blinked rapidly to chase away the tears. "She has been looking for you..."
Inactive Deceased
Sibo Lagina
With a deep wheezing sigh Sibo let his limbs relax. He'd heard the
angel telling him to hold on. Why would an angel tell him to hold on? Weren't
they supposed to tell him to let go? They were the ones who would guide him to
the dark mysterious place. Why was she speaking about Narimé? Confusion
rolled around through his mind as the many thoughts swished around in his head.
Narimé.. She said she knew Narimé? He knew that he heard her say this.
Relief flooded through his body as he realized that Narimé had already met other
wolves. Or at least she had met this white lady. Confusion set upon his features
again. His amber eyes looked up at Chantille with curiosity. Why is the angel crying?
Why does she shed tears for me? I am but a lowly loner..
He couldn't ask her this.
His throat would not work now. All he could do was look at her and wheeze.

Sibo never felt the herbs that she layed upon his leg. He had lost all sense in that
leg many days ago while he traveled to this place. He stirred slightly closing his eyes
and listening to his breathing. The white males stomach had long since stopped
feeling hunger. At least since the bear attack had occured. The only thing he could feel
was the cold from the earth which seemed to be seeping into his limbs and body, and
the whistling of wind as it sped down his throat.
Sibo listened for a short time to the sound of his
life ebbing away.

"For Narimé's sake, hold on. I know your daughter; she is brilliant."

Sibo diimly heard the females words. His eyes half opened as he looked up to the
white wolf. Her eyes were pretty, but not as beautiful as his Marianna's dark blue ones.
Sibo's eyes reflected not sadness now. They reflected happiness. He was happy that Narimé
had found a friend in this harsh world. Of course she would be out making friends.heh.. She
was always the kindest little pup.
He smiled weakly still looking up at Chantille.
Please.. Say hello to her for me.. Hello and goodbye.. Tell her to live her life, not to look
for me anymore..
Sibo wanted dearly to say this. But the words wouldn't come out.
A snarl lit his features as he growled at his own weakness. He couldn't even speak
with the white angel.

Watching her face and waiting for whatever was to happen Sibo tried to look
less pained. He didn't want this female to look so sad as she did. He didn't want
anyone to cry over him. Especially a female whom he didn't even know.

OOC: He ain't dead yet but he's getting there. Next post he's a gonner. :(

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2012, 01:16 AM by Sibo.)
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chocolate gaze grew blurry as the wolf's eyes continued to well with tears. With a huff of air, she stuttered as she attempted to speak. "I...I...I wi-wish I could save you.... I..." She cut herself off. Oh, even in sad times, it seemed the creamy woman spoke all too much. Her tail drooped like a dying flower as she lowered her head once more to his level. He seemed like he desperately wanted to say something, yet no words left his mouth. Biting her tongue, Chantille closed her eyes.

A soft hum tickled her throat as she felt tears soak into the fur of her cheeks. Her melody was almost inaudible, but it was there. She wanted Sibo to relax and ease himself into the other world. She knew there was not much time left on his clock of life, so she wished to make those remaining moments peaceful for him. So much was on her mind- she couldn't even begin to imagine what was on his. Though she hated this moment, she was glad that she stumbled upon him. What if it was Athena... or perhaps Ava? Nari was a close friend of Chantille's. She would have to hunt down the silvery wolf afterwards... though it pained her heart to have to do so.
Inactive Deceased
Sibo Lagina
All he could hear.

....silence.....

The wolfs vision blurred in and out watching the kind angel lady cry.

....silence....

Closing his eyes the wolf silently cried to himself.
Why couldn't he hear the white woman?
How come life gives so much pain as well as pleasure?
He could only hear the unstable soft beating of his heart.
Wasn't it louder before? The thought flew across his mind.
Then a note was uttered. It was followed by other notes, each
adding to what would be heard as a song. Sibo was confused.
Slowly the voice of the song turned to his Marianna's voice.
Her voice was soft and sweet. The tune also changed to his
mates song. The song of life and death.
You know you're are really bugging me with that song
Marianna...
He spoke to her jokingly and let his body relax
into the music. Her gaze peering at him through the darkness.

Green earth wakes to the golden rays of the sun.
One half cloaked by shadow, one half spying the light.
Those who welcome the glittering light, fear the night.
Those who welcome the blanketed night, fear the light.
Each surviving their own stories on green earths might.

Let the dark skies dance with the warmth of a billion souls,
and when the sun rises those souls will disappear waiting for the night to come again.
When the night comes a second time those bright souls will search the earth for the fallen,
and lead those poor spirits to the nether world where they too will become the ebony night.

Green earth wakes to the golden rays of the sun.
One half cloaked by shadow, one half spying the light.
Those who welcome the glittering light, fear the night.
Those who welcome the blanketed night, fear the light.
Each surviving their own stories on green earths might.

And the rain falls on me...
When the souls of the departed shed their tears,
It is for those who had not yet taken the journey to the deep darkness.
Those tears in turn provide life to those in the land of the living.
So the rain falls...

(Exit forever Sibo)---dead---

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Sep 05, 2012, 12:08 AM by Sibo.)