(See All?) Announcements
554 Users Online
Google, Bing

Runoff, Run down, beaten up — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm padded throughout the land, the volant leaves rocking back and forth on the trees near-by. The wind whistling slightly in her ears and the branches swaying side to side as if conducting an orchestra. It's peaceful here, she thought. The only thing her mind would allow to be thought for a few moments. But peace can never last. The words burned into her like an inferno of truth. She had to eat, hunger made her stomach growl with anger, in a furious tone. Time to hunt.

Shadowstorm lifted her head and breathed in deeply. She was fast on her feet and tonight was a very noctilucent night. She scented something as the scents hit the top of her mouth. Rabbit? She thought, crouching slightly looking for the area of the delicious scent. Where are you now? She wondered seconds before seeing the rabbit. She silently stalked it. Barely making a move. She was nervous, extremely, she didn't know where her next meal would be. She knew catching this rabbit could be the difference between life and death. She was petrified.

She silently leapt at the rabbit, she was lithe and slender so it was easier. She landed on the rabbit and held it down. She thanked the wolf spirits for her catch and pressed down on it's neck until it was dead. She started to savor the mouthfuls of rabbit. The rabbit was juicy, fresh, and delicious. She took a huge gulp and savored the flavor some more, knowing that she didn't know when she would eat next. She finished the rabbit swiftly and was still hungry. Hunger, but alive. She thought, continuing forward. I won't let you down dad.
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade had continued from the lagoon. Out of Skana's way. He'd left the pack territory for a bit of adventure. A familiar scent. He couldn't name it, it was odd. Almost like a... slayer!!!!!! He watched the wolf carefully as she hunted. It was his sister, Shadowstorm. <b>"I knew I recognized those moves somewhere Shadowstorm, it's been far too long."</b> He said, stepping out of the bushes with a rabbit. He'd caught it earlier. <b>"I was starting to think you were gone. But then I ran into a friend of yours, she had a bad leg, a scar over her eye. Like she'd been attacked. Wouldn't tell me a thing other then you were residing at Copper Rock Creek. Kind of annoying. It's not like we're on bad terms or something."</b>

He awaited the reaction of the fae. She was hungr no doubt. No weakness as of yet. Maybe she’d joined a pack. <b>”You know, mum and dad were wrong. Packs are strong. Not weak. I’ve joined a pack myself. I hear you were living with one, did they let you join possible. Oh, we have so much to discuss. Five years since I last saw you!”</b> He couldn’t believe it was her. He smelled so different ow, she probably didn’t recognize him. He ate his rabbit and cleaned his muzzle. He was well fed and healthy. A subordinate soon to be Guardian of Willow Ridge. Under the command of Elettra and Koda the alphas and Reed and Remy the seconds.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her leg had sucessfully healed under Nina's careful healing skills. "I knew I recognized thosemoves somewhere Shadowstorm, it's been far too long." Said a wolf as they stepped out of the bushes. "I was starting to think you were gone. But then I ran into a friend of yours, she had a bad leg, a scar over her eye. Like she'd been attacked. Wouldn't tell me a thing other then you were residing at Copper Rock Creek. Kind of annoying. It's not like we're on bad terms or something." Shadowstorm's attention snapped to the wolf after she'd caught her rabbit. "Shade, is that really you? I had an injured leg. I was resting in Copper Rock Creek. I plan to join, but I have to prove my worth first. What about you? That wolf has a name by the way, Nina. She's a bit protective of her patients and her brother tried to kill her, so she's afraid you might try the same to me. She looks like she was attacked because she was." She said, hoping she didn't give away too much information.

”You know, mum and dad were wrong. Packs are strong. Not weak. I’ve joined a pack myself. I hear you were living with one, did they let you join possible. Oh, we have so much to discuss. Five years since I last saw you!” She sat down and gulped down her rabbit. Now that she was fed, she could talk. "Yes, mum and dad were wrong. I've seen so much strength, confidence. So much peace and strength since I first came to be with Copper Rock Creek. What pack is it that you've joined?"

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<i>"Shade, is that really you? I had an injured leg. I was resting in Copper Rock Creek. I plan to join, but I have to prove my worth first. What about you? That wolf has a name by the way, Nina. She's a bit protective of her patients and her brother tried to kill her, so she's afraid you might try the same to me. She looks like she was attacked because she was.Yes, mum and dad were wrong. I've seen so much strength, confidence. So much peace and strength since I first came to be with Copper Rock Creek. What pack is it that you've joined?" </i> So much information swirled through his brain. It was a bit over whelming.

<b>"I am a proud and loyal subordinate, soon to be Guardian of Willow Ridge. I'm the third male of three males to be in the pack. Under the rule of the Alphas Elettra Archer and Koda Reinier and the seconds, Remy Geddes and Reed Acoy."</b> He said, his chest puffed out a bit with pride. <b>"So what have you been up too sister? How did you hurt you're leg and how did you get that scar on you're side? Did you let you're arrogance and pushy attitude get in the way again? I must warn you though, some of these wolves here are quite like you. But maybe a bit more pushy. I admit you may be losing you’re title.”</b> He hoped his sister was faring well. If nopt, he would help her in any way he could. Even if it was simply advice.
Played by pokewolfpup who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yoru
The young black wolf padded in the marsh. He had not eaten in a few days, and was getting tired. <i>That's it.....I gotta find prey....NOW!!!</i> Yoru had thought, raising his snout and taking in all of the scents of the forest. He caught the scent of a rabbit, not to far from where he was standing. The black wolf got closer to his prey, as he approached he could smell another wolf near him. Yoru stopped and crouched as soon as he saw the wolf attack the rabbit. He growled to himself angrily.

If it were a normal case he would have stood up and claimed the prey. Bus alas he was not in the best condition at the moment considering he has not eaten in a while. He heard another wolf near-by. He almost growled louder but held himself back. Before turning around and running, not to far away from where the two wolves were. He planned on finding something else to hunt....that wasn't 'stolen' from him. He didn't care if they heard him leave or not. He was not about to fight 2 wolves at the moment. Although he loves to fight, he knows his limits.

Once he had gone far enough the young wolf growled to himself, having a fit like a pup would. He could have easily taken down the rabbit, why did another wolf come and have to take it? Yoru ended up just shaking it off. <i>I'll have to find something else then...something I can handle easily and quickly....</i> he had thought. He raised his snout once again, trying to find something suitable to hunt easily. Normally Yoru would take on a big challenge in order to make himself stronger, and while he's at it get some food. But at the moment this wouldn't be the case.

(OoC: Is this good?)
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 03:47 PM by Yoru.)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm nodded, "Congradulations." She said, her attention suddenly snappped to the bushes. Was Ice there to attack her? Ice was loathesome in her opinion. She scented, not Ice. "Come on, we need to follow the wolf. I recongize a smell of hunger on him." She'd gone hungry for too many days. She ran after the wolf. "Please, wait! I can help you!!!" She called, her leg feeling better then ever, using her small size as advantage, she caught up with the wolf. "I'm Shadowstorm, please, let me help you. I can smell the hunger on you, I was the same way."

Shadowstorm descended from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She use to believe her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he was out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search. He finally found her, but it felt, different. She use to think of what would her parents do, now she hates them. They were wrong.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Yoru
Yoru had ran quite a bit, he really hated the sensation of running from an opponent. <i>This isn't right.....I feel like a pup running away from a scolding parent, afraid to face the consequences...</i> he had thought. The young wolf heard something approaching. <i>Dammit all, they wanna fight now do they?</i> Yoru had thought.

<b><i>"Please, wait! I can help you!!!"</i></b> The wolf had called as he ran. <b>"Help?"</b> he had said to himself. Once he had stopped he turned and glared at the wolf. <b><i>"I'm Shadowstorm, please, let me help you. I can smell the hunger on you, I was the same way."</i></b> the wolf had said. <i>Shadowstorm?</i> Yoru had thought. <b>"Sorry to disappoint but....I'm fine....just go and get out of here....I don't need any help...especially from a pack wolf..."</b> the young black wolf had said stubbornly.

Although truthfully, he was trying his best to avoid a fight, knowing about the other wolf who was with her. He would have a huge disadvantage, not only by being out numbered, but by his current state. There was also the possibility of them bringing there packs, then he would be a dead wolf walking. And if he somehow survived the attack of a pack for the second time in his life....being older now, he would be getting involved with too many things being a loner.
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 05:00 PM by Yoru.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade ran after his sister, all he heard of the coversation was. <i>I don't ned help, especially not from a pack wolf.</i> These words ticked him off, he snarled. <b>"Hate to tell you, she's not the pack wolf here, I am. What are you doing being mean to my sister. She's just tryin g to help."</b> He snarled, he was protective of his sister. But he also wanted to help. He was torn on what to do. <b>"She's just trying to help. You remind me of a wolf like you. Skana. She refused help for pride. I would choose health over death."</b> He said, his words a bit kinder this time. He ran for a rabbit. <b>"Shadowstorm, stay here with him."</b> commanded Shade. His tail raised in dominence. A pack habit that he held onto. Never let a lone wolf think they have dominence over you.

Shade crouched down after smelling a rabbit. Going after it, he leapt. Crushing it's neck with his paw, killing it. The Slayer classic. He found the hunting with the kill a bit brutal, would it hurt to just kill it with a bite to the neck? No, it wouldn't, so why use brute force to kill it? HE carried the rabbit to the young wolf. <b>"Here, take this rabbit."</b> He said, throwing it at his feet. <b>"I'm Shade."</b> His eyes were narrowed at the wolf. <b>"What's you're name, wolf. What brings you to the backwash that is Whisper MArsh? There's better hunting near the lagoon that way."</b> He pointed towards the Lagoon route with his paw.
(Posting order is right now: Shadowstorm, Yoru, Shade)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm nodded to Shade. He was not the former wolf she knew. The other wolf to the litter of two. Him and Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He started to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he's never done before. Shadowstorm decided. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. Shadowstorm was sick of her lonely life too. He's not alone. He wanted a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, but it wasn't enough. He picked the pack over her.

Shadowstorm zoned out as her history flashed before her eyes. Shadowstorm descended from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search. She often thinks of what her mother, brother, and father would do when she is in a tough situation.
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 07:49 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Yoru
Yoru had growled at the new wolf who came. <i> <b>"Hate to tell you, she's not the pack wolf here, I am. What are you doing being mean to my sister. She's just tryin g to help." </b></i> the other wolf snarled, obviously protective of the other. Yoru was thoroughly confused with this action, a pack wolf protecting a loner? <i>Impossible...</i> the young wolf thought, <i>probably their just close...</i> he thought. <b>"I never said I needed any..."</b> Yoru had shot back, growling a bit. <i><b>"She's just trying to help. You remind me of a wolf like you. Skana. She refused help for pride. I would choose health over death."</i></b> said the second wolf, in a strange tone that didn't threaten him as much as the first. <b>"I won't die just because of hunger, I'm stronger than that..."</b>

The wolf ended up leaving him alone with Shadowstorm. He saw his tail being raised in a dominece, Yoru hated it, being shown up by a pack wolf, thinking he was mightier. Yoru could have just left, but ended up waiting, out of curiosity. <i>It's not like Shadowstorm can do anything to me...</i> he had thought, waiting for the other wolf to return. After a short amount of time he arrived with a rabbit <i><b>"Here, take this rabbit."</i></b> and threw it towards Yoru's paws. The young wolf leaned down and sniffed it cautiously, not trusting any of them. <i><b>"I'm Shade."</b></i> Shade's eyes were narrowed at Yoru. <i><b>"What's you're name, wolf. What brings you to the backwash that is Whisper Marsh? There's better hunting near the lagoon that way."</b></i> Shade pointed towards the Lagoon route with his paw.

<b>"Its Yoru....as if ya need to know it...."</b> The young black wolf had replied. <b>"And, it's none of your business why I'm here...."</b> Yoru said stubbornly. He sill hadn't eaten the rabbit, still somewhat cautios. Although he didn't smell anything. Yoru's stomach began to growl in protest. Yoru had growled back angrily, and ended up leaning down and beginning to eat the rabbit.
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 08:34 PM by Yoru.)