(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Bing, Google

Mushrooms Galore — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm was walking around the wonderful red flowers. She'd seen something odd a while back, and was heading to check it out. She found it. Mushrooms. They weren't red! They looked to be wild mushrooms. They're odd in this wonderful field.

Shadowstorm had a short bitter temper when you annoyed her. She'd attack wolves for dumb reasons or annoy them in return. She resisted help from wolves because she believed it was weakness, that a real, noble wolf is a lone wolf that can take care of themselves. So she'd snapped at wolves when they got to close. It was just her nature. But however, all it took was a caring wolf, Nina and her packmates to change her. Now here she was, on a forbidden trip to visit Shade and study flora. Odd, mushrooms.

A flashback, like many, occured: Shadowstorm descends from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search.
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Bridget who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
Idala padded into the field of flowers, eyes flicking to and fro and she observed the vibrant flowers. She had never seen so many flowers of such colors together before. With her golden eyes wide, the chocolate-tan hued woman looked around, frowning ever so slightly. With her jaws slightly open, she mumbled something to herself before continuing to walk along. The scent of the flora was overpowering, but Idala seemed to grow used to it within a few moments.

As she walked along, there was the presence of another wolf that was soon to be discovered. The rogue woman froze, ears pressing against her head before she crouched down. Shit. Was this going to be another troublesome wolf like the one in Cedarwood Forest? She was not up to dealing with that again. This wolf, though, was a female- perhaps she'd be different.

With her lip curling in a snarl at herself, Idala shook off her tense feeling and rose back up slowly. She stood, gazing at the darker wolf, fiery eyes weary.
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 08:20 PM by Idala.)
<center>user posted image</center>
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm froze. She wondered why it was that wherever she went, a wolf was always there? Some where nicer then others of course. But there was always another wolf. She turned from the mushrooms. "Hello there wolf. I am Shadowstorm." She said kindly, the pack had changed her so, but the new wolf showed no threat. No a pack, didn't smell of them at least.

Yet another flashback of the abuse that happened to her as a child. She was hunting a moose with her father and brother. The moose got away because her father stepped on a twig. He clawed her, only when Shade caught some food as a distraction, did her father stop. It was a terrible memory. ne she wanted to destroy. No scars managed they're way onto her pelt from the abuse.

Shadowstorm growled at herself a bit from the memory. "What brings you to Fireweed Rise?"
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 08:44 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
Her eyes narrowed as the ebon coated wolf spoke to her. Idala relaxed her body; it seemed that this wolf meant no harm. Taking a small breath in, she dipped her head respectfully, parting her jaws to speak. "Idala." She offered her name with cool words as her eyes inspected the woman nearby. She seemed to have been staring at something before Idala interrupted her. "I'm... just exploring, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders in an uncomfortable manner.

Idala changed the subject; she hated to talk about herself. Besides, she was always taught to learn as much as possible about others- always ask questions. Don't be the one doing too much talking, or it may come back to bite you in the tail. "What were you looking at before?" The chocolate pelted woman asked, her voice smooth and rising in pitch to her question. She took a step forward gingerly, front right paw touching the grasses before her softly. If Shadowstorm was to show any aggression, Idala would be prepared.

It did not seem that way, though. If Shadowstorm introduced herself right away to Idala, what reason would she have to think she was an easily aggravated wolf? Agreeing with her own thoughts, Idala confidently placed another paw down, standing and awaiting Shadow's words.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
"Same, I guess. Explorings kinda fun." She said with a bit of a smile. "I just found a patch of wild mushrooms so I was looking at them." She said gesturing to the patch. A flashback, two flashbacks insued. One of Shade: Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.

The other of her sad history: Shadowstorm descended from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search. She often thinks of what her mother, brother, and father would do when she is in a tough situation.

She zoned for a bit while all the information and memories swirled through her head. It made her feel dizzy.
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 07:19 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
Idala returned the friendly smile to Shadowstorm, then watched in curiosity as it seemed the dark pelted female zoned out. Lifting a brow and cocking her head, Idala took a few cautious steps forward, ready to leap backwards if Shadow was to snap. With her breath light, her eyes lowered to the ground to observe the mushrooms. Odd looking things they were. Slowly looking back up toward Shadow, she spoke softly, as not to disturb her harshly from her thoughts. "I wonder if they're poisonous."

Her chocolate-tan pelt rose upward gently as she shrugged and lowered her nose to the fungi. They smelled quite strange; an odor that stood out from the flora around it. Wrinkling her nose in what appeared to be disgust, Idala curled her neck back, huffing a breath of air out of her nostrils. "Well, they don't seem that appetizing." Her eyes flickered back to the woman to see if she was still in her daze or not.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm returned and was looking at the shrooms. Idala decided to speak. "I wonder if they're poisonous." Shadowstorm nodded, She didn't wanna find you. But she humored the wolf. "I wonder too."She said calmly. She couldn't get the words she told Follko out of her mind. They burned into her, etched into her mind. It was like her mind was now aseptic. The germs being drama, confusing and lonelyness. Now filled with her horrid past. Her abuse, her life, her fights. Her brother was the only good part of the past that was left.

Shadowstorm wrinkled her nose as Idala went to smell the odd mushrooms. NO doubt they were really wierd. But also, this wolf was starnge for being interested in them. Maybe she was more in touch with plants. Maybe she chose to be around flora more then fawna. But then again, all lone wolves did. They were lone because they prefered to be away from other wolves. IT was the lone wolf life style.

(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2012, 01:46 AM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
With a cautious gaze, Idala pawed at the mushroom almost playfully. With a brow raised, she took a step back from it, releasing a heavy sigh. Eyes looked back up to Shadowstorm. "I'm glad I've come across a decent wolf..." She looked at her dark paws for a moment, recalling her recent encounter with Rais, the liar. Almost snarling at the memory, she shook her head lightly, focusing back on Shadowstorm. "Met a wolf who wasn't all too friendly. Makes me wonder what kind of others live within these lands." Shrugging, she wolf turned her head to look around the field of flowers.

Idala followed the flight of a hawk as it soared over the field, something clenched within its talons. From what she could see, she would have guessed a mouse. Lucky bird. She felt her stomach growl as she watched the avian species disappear over the ridge of trees, only to land somewhere nearby and feast upon its catch. Turning her head, Idala spoke again "How long have you been here?"

If Shadow did not wish to answer her question, it was fine by Idala. She didn't want to anger or aggravate her; a fight was the last thing on her mind right now. The brown-tan wolf was seeking a pack, and she was hoping to hit the jackpot sometime soon. Though Shadowstorm did not possess the scent of others, perhaps she would know of the packs that have claimed the lands around them.
(This post was last modified: Aug 18, 2012, 10:54 PM by Idala.)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
<i>"I'm glad I've come across a decent wolf..."</i> The wolf looked at her dark paws for a moment, Shadowstorm wondered what was going through her head. <i>"Met a wolf who wasn't all too friendly. Makes me wonder what kind of others live within these lands."</i> Shadowstorm spoke. <b>”I can tell you that there are wolves like that. I’ve met a few. But they were all pack wolves protecting their land. One was the leader of a pack, she had a hard bite. But mainly the thing around here is that they’re kind if you show them respect. My brother is in these lands himself. I’ve been here for a month, maybe a month and a half. I’ve been to nearly every place in the lore.”</b> She said proudly. She remembered the words she said to Follko of her past. She was zoning out for a bit.

<i> "My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever."</i>
(This post was last modified: Aug 20, 2012, 05:15 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
Idala listened to Shadow as she spoke; she nodded her head along with her words. After the raven coated woman was done speaking, though, the glassy look from before returned over her eyes; her face stoic. With a slight frown, Idala figured the female was zoning out once more. An awkward feeling washed over her, and, with ears flattening, she took a few steps back. The brown-tan wolf did not wish to jerk her from her thoughts again.

With her fiery gaze to the mushrooms, she shrugged her shoulders to herself before lowering her nose to the grasses casually. She began to sniff about, only to have her senses blocked by the potent scent of the flowers. Not that the odor was bad, but it distracted her. Shaking her head, Idala released a yawn, her ivory fangs flashing within the sun before ebon lips covered them up once more.

"Err-" Idala stopped herself from speaking, her muscles growing tense as she awaited the reaction of Shadowstorm. Perhaps the wolf did not hear her begin to speak. Ears forward once more, Doll stood where she was, not bothering to come forth again in case the wolf was to remain within her own thoughts.
(This post was last modified: Aug 23, 2012, 10:23 PM by Idala.)