(See All?) Announcements
740 Users Online
Google, Finley, Bing

First Sight — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade had been patrolling the borders, doing his duty to the pack. Hoping no wolf was near-by. But today might not be a lucky day. Shade kept reflecting on his life. He never really had any friends. Or someone to love. Remy would look down on him for wanting to love someone. Her heart was cold. The coldness sometimes spread to the air. But when was spring to shine? When would she see that she was to be alpha next. That she had to love her pups. Pups she had to have. Well, he reflected, no flashbacks came to mind. That was good. Shade then saw something strange. Scented someone. Shade could have sworn he’d seen a beautiful brown and white like coat of a female in the distance. He figured he had to be seeing things. Almost no one came to the Willows. He still decided to investigate.

He continued forward. <b>”Who’s there?”</b> He called to the strange and beautiful she-wolf. His tail raised slightly in dominance. No matter how beautiful she is. He would have to chase her off. After a while, he figured he must be confused and headed for the border once more.He was slightly confused right now, be knew it wasw real. But found on evidence.
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 06:45 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>A</font> softly colored grey-brown pelt set her eyes on the male, but disappeared. She ran from him when she knew he saw her. But was he dim enough to let her go? Probably. She considered the possibility he was going to get the rest of the pack and she huffed. Rosealia wasn't a really good fighter. She was small, agile, and quick to flee. She was only around the size of a border collie, maybe an inch or two bigger.

Her heart thumped as she paused in the coverage of a willow tree and just waited. No one came back for a minute or two, and she sniffed the air to make sure it was all clear. As far as she could tell, it was. Silence crackled in the air like a firework. What was she going to do? If she ventured into that area, it could be a pack's and she may die. But if she didn't- she would have to go around the territory and God knows what else. Her eyes darted to where she saw the male look at her and walk away.

She was going in. Pawsteps light as a bird feather, Rosealia padded forwards and into the borderlines, scurrying towards another willow tree and stopping to stand in the shade for about half a minute. She couldn't stay here. The tension of someone finding her made her panic. Any-wolf could probably smell her panic from a mile away.
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade turned to see the fae. <b>"IT's a pleasure to meet you, I mean no harm. How may I be of assistance?"</b> He said calmly, she wasn't directly on the territory as far as he could tell. She is no threat as of yet. She looked to be about a year younger then him. Yellow eyes and a small, harmless stature. It made him think of his past.

Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.
He felt an odd emotion, one he’d never encountered recently, just then. While looking at the fae.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rosealia breathed out when his response was kind. She turned to face him. The first thing she noticed was his golden-brown fur. It reminded her of beautiful tree bark, glistening in the sun from the canopy. It didn't look that way from a distance-it looked black-ish from where she was before. Her ears perked up and she looked around. <b>"Who is else here? Are you setting me up?"</b> She asked with an unusual British-like accent, something not often heard in Relic Lore. Her yellow eyes glinted in the sun.

<b>"B-Because if you are, you'll never catch me,"</b> she announced pridefully, holding her head high even if she was a little smaller than him. Her dainty paws brought her backwards as she waited for a response or an ambush like she had said. But nothing came. As always, her assumptions are wrong. She scoffed. <b>"Are you serious? You're going to try to kidnap me."</b> Rose's tone was satisfied and glad. She laughed. <b>"You really had me going there."</b>
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 04:20 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<b>"Oh relax. No one his here. My alphas are back at the den, my 'mentor' is guarding them and the hunters are hunting for deer. Nothing to worry about, they won't be aware of you're presence unless I call for them. I wouldn't do that as you could run away before they got there, plus you're no threat to me, you're not on the territory and you're a beautiful fae who smells new here."</b> He said, hoping it wasn't an offense to her to call her beautiful. He knew of a few who would take offense. <b>"Where did you get that accent as well, I don't believe I've heard it before."</b> Shade's chocolate brown eyes glitering a bit as they stared into her eyes.

Shade laughed a bit when she laughed. <b>"I am Shade Slayer, suboridnate of Willow Ridge. How may I be of assistance to you?"</b> He asked, dipping his head briefly as he smiled. There was something about this fae that made her special. Better then everyone else. Shadowstorm would probably laugh at Shade right now, he knew. But that wasn't going to stop him. This emotion he'd only felt for the rude fae that was his sister. Now he believed he was to share it with another as well.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<b>"Oh..."</b> She responded with that cute accent, running a tongue over her lips. She heard him say, <i>"Beautiful fae."</i> and she blinked. <b>"You think I'm beautiful? Really?"</b> Her yellow eyes shone and embraced his chocolate brown eyes happily. <b>"Thank you,"</b> Rose murmured, looking up at him bashfully. <b>"I don't really know, but my mother had one too,"</b> she pointed out, sitting down and grooming her fur. The idea of dead parents reminded her of why she was here, <b>"Gabrielle Rosealia Fox."</b>

The fae knew he was from a pack. <i>Willow Ridge...</i> she repeated in her mind. She became suddenly serious. Her eyes grew grave. <b>"Assistance? Tell <i>me</i> <u>where</u> I am."</b> Her voice was firm and serious, miserable now. She ran away when she saw her father being a bear buffet, and hadn't gone back there since. It wasn't sensible to run back there and sulk, so she ran to wherever and became tired so she stopped at Relic Lore. Rose knew nothing of where she was.
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 05:50 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<b>Yes, you're beautiful. For sure the most beautiful I've ever met. It's a please Gabrielle."</b> He smiled. <b>"You're just outside the Drooping Willows, home of the finest pack around, Willow Ridge."</b> He informed her. <b>"But if you want to be less specidic you are in the sothern part of Relic Lore. You seem new here. You also seem miserable. There's no need to feel bad."</b> He said calmly. Stepping across the border off the Willow Ridge territory. <b>"Relic Lore is a safe place. Safer then where I came from at least."</b> He said. She was all serious. He saw something deeper in her eyes, but he couldn't identify what it was.

The way she asked where she was, she was on alert again. Maybe he shouldn't have said where he was from. That he was of a pack. Now she was cautious for something she shouldn't need to be cautious about. He looked at her, his head tilted slightly with a puzzled look on why she was all the sudden so tense.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rose blinked and suppressed a smile. <b>"Call me whatever you want, but I prefer Rose or Rosealia."</b> She responded, licking her chest and finishing her grooming. She had calmed down in a few moment, and she calmly lay down and her her paws over her face. <b>"You have no idea, do you?"</b> Rose hissed lowly, but uncovered her eyes and sat up, shaking the grass off her fur. She didn't want to speak about it anymore.

<b>"So it's safe here?"</b> She hoped he didn't mean 'safe' as in: 'if you're careful, a bear won't maul you.'. She was hoping he meant, 'as long as you stand beside me, you're fine.' because that's what she felt. Safe, right here with him. The loneliness of living with only her dad had vanished in these minutes of speech with him. Her yellow eyes glittered with confusing emotions. She was never taught how to react at love, or even other packs and their wolves. <b>"So this pack..."</b> Rose began, her ears laying down on the top of her head nervously...
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<b>"Well Rosealia, I have no idea, but I can see it's bothering you. You don't have to say anything you don't want to. But you're safe as long as I'm here beside you. I promise."</b> He said. He offically believed in love at first sight. Shadowstorm was to laugh at him a bit. <i>"So this pack..."</i> He suddenly perked up a bit, it went from a friendly conversation to being pack buisness. <b>"Are you interested? I could call Elettra and Koda the alpha's if you're looking for a pack. I'm sure they'd love to take you in."</b> He smiled at the thought of her being a packmate.

A flashback followed: Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.
(Flashback=space filler)
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
And she fully trusted in him, <b>"Look. My mother...you know..she was...mental. Something was broken in her after she had me and she went insane, ran away and probably killed herself. My father and I lived along for a year before he was eaten by a bear and I ran off...only to come here..."</b> The soft fae murmured with grief. She closed her eyes and lay down with her head on her paws. It was as simple as that. She itched her ear with a back leg and then stood up, stretching her back.

As she was stretching, her ears went back on her head. <b>"Is it nice there? I want to join it,"</b> She rushed to the point, looking at him with her piercing yellow eyes hopefully. A soft wind blew and billowed Rose's and Shade's fur.(if that's all right with you XD) She looked at him in his eyes and waited for a response.
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!